Nyccolas

Apr 6, 2018
with penny. it's an event that just happened, i'm on the day after her husband wakes. (I stopped playing, because tia being missing is tying up too many other objectives, and I can't find an efficient way to progress until she's back. feels like i have nothing to do but slaughter bandits, hunt, or other grindy, pointless activities. and it's harder to level without her).

and no, she isn't in my party. i just re-checked. and so far i have not used any cheats(i have cheat mode disabled), save editors or mods.

just incase this will fix it. whats required to retrieve the chief of rumah's body? as i said. the well just says, something about being "dark". and that's it. i have 2 ropes, a torch, etc. checked everywhere else near orc camp. worst case. i will have to open up rpgm, and see if i can grab the map files, and place an object that removes, and adds her to party forcefully. i don't want to have to do that though. do i need to do another quest line first?
Can u share your save? I want to see this tia bug.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
with penny. it's an event that just happened, i'm on the day after her husband wakes. (I stopped playing, because tia being missing is tying up too many other objectives, and I can't find an efficient way to progress until she's back. feels like i have nothing to do but slaughter bandits, hunt, or other grindy, pointless activities. and it's harder to level without her).

and no, she isn't in my party. i just re-checked. and so far i have not used any cheats(i have cheat mode disabled), save editors or mods.

just incase this will fix it. whats required to retrieve the chief of rumah's body? as i said. the well just says, something about being "dark". and that's it. i have 2 ropes, a torch, etc. checked everywhere else near orc camp. worst case. i will have to open up rpgm, and see if i can grab the map files, and place an object that removes, and adds her to party forcefully. i don't want to have to do that though. do i need to do another quest line first?
As the previous poster requested: Might you provide your save file so we can check, and forward to bug reports? If you provide it, please be sure global and config files are included from the save folder.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi,
I have a problem with the attached file. MC just kicked Henry out and now IS in bed with Penny. The game has entered a loop and the two never wake up.
Can someone help me? I don't have a recent save and wouldn't want to start ALL OVER AGAIN

Ok, anybody can help me? Anibody has a savefile, no NTR, last version to give me? Please
Have you used the in-game cheatbook, or a cheat mod?

For the save, can you provide the global and config files along with your save file? Those are needed too.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
In order to find Ibhar you need to have talked to Tia about anal and than asked Katherine to help with preparing for it.
Tia only ever leaves your Party in order to visit her mother so if she left your Party you can find her in Katherine's hut around 5 - 9 p.m. ... before that you can only find her in Arenfield cutting wood.
I atleast agree that if you didn't corrupt Penny far enough before her fiancee awakes you are on her love route
I managed to skip the part with Katherine somehow, had to figure out later how to get the potions book. So that part isn't necessary to advance the quest.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Please,
can anyone check my save? After MC and Penny sleep together the game goes into a time loop and nothing works animore, not even the keyboard. I have to close the game and I can't go on.
I'm stuck like that. does anyone have a save where henry is kicked out of penny's house?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Pervy Sensei

Tanks a lot!
I have the cheat mod from the OP installed but I never used it. I I attach the requested files

Edit : deleted all the game except the savegame and reinstall back but the defect remains

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pervy Sensei

Tanks a lot!
I have the cheat mod from the OP installed but I never used it. I I attach the requested files
Could you try uninstalling the mod and see if the game is fine then? I don't want to bother Chyos with bugs created by someone else's mod, he has enough on his plate already without dealing with someone else's code.

EDIT: I just tested out the save, waiting one hour, eating dinner and beating up Henry, then I went through all three options with Penny - bj, anal no lube, anal with lube, and I have no problems with time loop. I'm not using the cheat mod. So I believe your problem is that you're using the cheat mod. Time to remove it.

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Could you try uninstalling the mod and see if the game is fine then? I don't want to bother Chyos with bugs created by someone else's mod, he has enough on his plate already without dealing with someone else's code.

EDIT: I just tested out the save, waiting one hour, eating dinner and beating up Henry, then I went through all three options with Penny - bj, anal no lube, anal with lube, and I have no problems with time loop. I'm not using the cheat mod. So I believe your problem is that you're using the cheat mod. Time to remove it.

As I wrote above, I deleted everything and installed fresh game but the problem remained. Can you give me, please, your savefile after they get out of bed?

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Penny’s corruption route has some bugs. In my game, she prayed at 11 o’clock, but at the same time she had sex with Henry and lost her virgin. :LOL:
Also giving her corruption wine is the easiest way to corrupt MC.

Does anybody know how can I see all my MC stats, alignement, corruption etc.?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
As I wrote above, I deleted everything and installed fresh game but the problem remained. Can you give me, please, your savefile after they get out of bed?
What version are you playing?

Find the save, config, and global attached. Just so you know, this is a one-time thing, I don't want to be doing this on the regular. If we have the same game and you really aren't using mods, then I don't see why it shouldn't work for you.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
thankyou. some real information. unlike that other douchebag who just acts like a dickhead for no good reason. the game, and WALKTHROUGH don't mention needing to ask tia about anal to do a fucking unrelated quest about retrieving a dead village chief. that's some real backwards adventure game shit there. i saw that as an optional objective for the corruption route of tia's.

now. the Lass is tia NOT, at her mothers. and NOT, and rumah. she is gone. yet she always chops wood. she disappeared after fucking off while i was carting sabrina the never awakening beauty to the wicked witches house, so i can learn magic, from she who must never wake.

i can't say if she's corrupted enough or not. she was wanking, and saying dirty stuff at dinner/when praying. and i hung out with her twice while she was praying. she has 7+ corrupting. and 16-18 Affection. as said in other posts, the Dialogue didn't match up with the events that had taken place, which as i said, seems to be bugged switch. i'm really hoping it doesn't cause any real issues for that questline. but i'll have to wait until after i find tia before i can actually check that.

i'm sorry for making an angry post. but i had a fairly shit day. and this asshole is really pissing me off.
Ok.. My pennyworth
You have to hump Gwen until she transforms. (Corruption 20 I think) then Sabrina wakes up and teaches you. That's the only thing I can think of to help.
With Tia...Is there a star thingy in her mothers house or outside your hut in Rumah?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Ok.. My pennyworth
You have to hump Gwen until she transforms. (Corruption 20 I think) then Sabrina wakes up and teaches you. That's the only thing I can think of to help.
With Tia...Is there a star thingy in her mothers house or outside your hut in Rumah?
i'll try that with gwen. although i remember her corruption being 30, or 50+ already, as I was using her as a lust drain, and to restore half my stamina in early game, when i was trying to be efficient. i'll double check. nope, it's 7. i remember it being Much higher. although that may have been a bug also. and no. i'll add an image.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
As the previous poster requested: Might you provide your save file so we can check, and forward to bug reports? If you provide it, please be sure global and config files are included from the save folder.
didn't see this. i'll see about getting those and attaching it to this post.

edit: I attached them.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I managed to skip the part with Katherine somehow, had to figure out later how to get the potions book. So that part isn't necessary to advance the quest.
You don't receive the Potionbook when askeing for the lubricant, as far as I recall since you need herbalism/nature trait for most of them.
So you need to ask for the wounded in Rumah to learn that trait.
i'll try that with gwen. although i remember her corruption being 30, or 50+ already, as I was using her as a lust drain, and to restore half my stamina in early game, when i was trying to be efficient. i'll double check. nope, it's 7. i remember it being Much higher. although that may have been a bug also. and no. i'll add an image.
What time is it when you visited Katharine's house in the screenshot?
Also have you tried spending time with Tia when she shops wood in Arenfield?

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
You don't receive the Potionbook when askeing for the lubricant, as far as I recall since you need herbalism/nature trait for most of them.

What time is it when you visited Katharine's house in the screenshot?
Also have you tried spending time with Tia when she shops wood in Arenfield?
I actually fixed it. I went and had dinner with tia's mum. and she was there for Dinner! i could then re-add her to party.

she wasn't there before 5pm, or after 8pm. i did talk when she was cutting wood, but could only do the regular options. buy, chop or watch her cut wood.

also. penny is Mentioning a kiss. so i can understand why the other guy was saying that. and yes, to the other guy. he's her Betrothed, or fiancee. personally, it doesn't really matter to me enough to remember. hence why i kept changing it in my replies.

in the conv during dinner, it mentioned events at rumah. so maybe now i can actually do it. i've yet to try it out. the save file is above though, if you wish to have a look. the penny situation still seems really strange, with events mentioned that haven't happened. but yeah. thank you very much. you really helped me.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Gwen's corruption can go down over time, as she needs MC to recharge. So it's not a bug, but a feature.

Also, glad you got the Tia problem worked out, so I'll leave it at that since it seems she was at home after all.
Nah, there are two different potion books from Katherine. For some reason I was able to get the second one without getting the first one. Took me awhile to find out how to go back and finally get the first one. And I definitely needed the first one to advance Tia's anal content.

Reactions: SunlessXre
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes