zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not sure what you are saying, sorry. If you could try to state the problem more clearly, I can try to help.
I think he is trying to say: that after he had vaginal sex with Penny once, he cannot have again vaginal sex with her

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
What version are you playing?

Find the save, config, and global attached. Just so you know, this is a one-time thing, I don't want to be doing this on the regular. If we have the same game and you really aren't using mods, then I don't see why it shouldn't work for you.

my game is A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.4.1.0a.7z tanks a lot for your time
Here is the problem. Times go on, change day, autosave and go on in the same way in infinite loop.Can't do noting, only close the game becouse also the keyboard is freeze

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I suppose the best way to recover energy is fighting Gurtak everyday. Even if your level is quite high, you still can fight him to recover your energy when you activate quick battle. Fight him everyday, humiliate him by fucking his wife everyday. The best way to recover your energy and release stress! :devilish:

Game_vI4lDeuywr.jpg
PS: The only problem is I can't get Basic Alchemy Recipes if I don't deal with him. :LOL:

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
my game is A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.4.1.0a.7z tanks a lot for your time
Here is the problem. Times go on, change day, autosave and go on in the same way in infinite loop.Can't do noting, only close the game becouse also the keyboard is freeze
You still have this problem, even after I provided you with the save? I don't know what to say to that. I used 0.4.1.0b, perhaps the bugfix version helps. You should probably wait until next version comes out, or else avoid sleeping with Penny for now. But I don't recall this bug being an issue addressed by the b version bugfix, but I guess it's worth a shot when the new version comes out to see if it's fixed for you.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You still have this problem, even after I provided you with the save? I don't know what to say to that. I used 0.4.1.0b, perhaps the bugfix version helps. You should probably wait until next version comes out, or else avoid sleeping with Penny for now. But I don't recall this bug being an issue addressed by the b version bugfix, but I guess it's worth a shot when the new version comes out to see if it's fixed for you.
A random observation.....Would it be anything to do with the fact that he's starved to death. (His food is at 0)
That might screw up the game code. You put so much effort into his problem...Maybe this is one you can't fix :)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
A random observation.....Would it be anything to do with the fact that he's starved to death. (His food is at 0)
That might screw up the game code. You put so much effort into his problem...Maybe this is one you can't fix :)
I don't think food would have to do with it. Plus, I think that is just an effect of the loop going on, probably he still had some Satiety before the loop started.

And yeah, I don't believe I can help with fixing it. But since I can't replicate his problem, I'm not reporting it as a bug.
why change the name when mc talks to baron giron?
It's a feature that some players want. I think ppl usually want it for when they use someone else's save files to get ahead, but want to change the name of the MC to something they prefer.

Reactions: mario cesar longen

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I personally didn’t finish this quest yet.
But if you want to save that poor girl of Julia, you can, even by not giving Liandra to Giron (At least, it is what the walkthrough says).
If I give her, I’ll give her with the chastity belt on, just to save Julia directly and to piss even more Dave.
If I keep her, I’ll probably give her to the boyfriend, or try with a save file her route.
Either way is an hard choice, that will surely open many interesting conclusions
Same here I'm keeping that on standby.

Reactions: zARRR

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
My max energy keeps draining for each day that passes. I can sleep the whole day, but the max keeps going down, to the point that it reached 0/0 energy on the last save. Snooped around the variables and switches and found nothing.
Searched the thread, but it seems this sort of thing didn't happen before.

Savefile just in case

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
My max energy keeps draining for each day that passes. I can sleep the whole day, but the max keeps going down, to the point that it reached 0/0 energy on the last save. Snooped around the variables and switches and found nothing.
Searched the thread, but it seems this sort of thing didn't happen before.

Savefile just in case
1. Version?
2. Cheats enabled in-game?
3. Cheat mod?

EDIT: Looks like version was 0.4.1.0, no cheats enabled (don't see the cheat book in the house), but it seems clear that a cheat mod was used because too many Talent levels for a Lvl 20 character. I'd say your problem is using a cheat mod to play the game. I suggest starting over, and enabling the in-game cheats when you first start up the new game.

Last edited:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
1. Version?
3. Cheat mod?

EDIT: Looks like version was 0.4.1.0, no cheats enabled (don't see the cheat book in the house), but it seems clear that a cheat mod was used because too many Talent levels for a Lvl 20 character. I'd say your problem is using a cheat mod to play the game. I suggest starting over, and enabling the in-game cheats when you first start up the new game.
Oh well. I was afraid of that. In any case, thanks for looking into.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1. Version?
3. Cheat mod?

People shouldn't install the mod: they'd better use the cheatbook only. I think the mods ought to remove the mod link in the OP.

Reactions: indiehindi
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes