Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What to craft with jades, shadow jewel and tennlooites?
Can I upgrade my weapons with those?
So far you can only use the shadow Jewel to build a stronger Version of the Silver Weapons for your Party.
Considering they also allow you to use blood poisining you should have it equiped for Arianna's storyline

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
So far you can only use the shadow Jewel to build a stronger Version of the Silver Weapons for your Party.
Considering they also allow you to use blood poisining you should have it equiped for Arianna's storyline
oh thanks! I was trying them on iron weapons thinking why it doesnt work lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh ok you guys speak of shadowstone weapons, I was thinking I could also use them as an enchantment or an upgrade for weapons. Ok, I already crafted those.
It's not clear yet what the Gems will be able to do in the future, each Weapon afterall has Upgrade Slots, but sofar that's it.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
She shouldn't hate you and than you need to ask her to teach yu before you give her some meat.
You also need carrots and rabbit meat in your inventory
I'm at 14A & the only choices their are...

Vegetables
Roe Venison
Rabbit Meat
Uhm...no sorry

I'm also having trouble filling empty vials with water!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm at 14A & the only choices their are...

Vegetables
Roe Venison
Rabbit Meat
Uhm...no sorry

I'm also having trouble filling empty vials with water!
You might need to advance her storyline, eventually you'll have the Options "Ask how to cook", "Give her something to cook", "Giver her a kiss"

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
So I have v.0.3.9.0a never saw on here v0.3.9.5 and missed I guess v0.4.0.5 How do I download previous version since V.0.3.9.5 on wont accept my save file. I don't want to give up 80+ hours of play time!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I have v.0.3.9.0a never saw on here v0.3.9.5 and missed I guess v0.4.0.5 How do I download previous version since V.0.3.9.5 on wont accept my save file. I don't want to give up 80+ hours of play time!
You have to though as Version 3.9.5 as mutliply times stated broke older save games in order to fix some tedious Bugs that kept plagueing the game from the beginning

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That’s probably the answer of all veterans here:
You have to restart, there are save files in the game, there are save files in the thread, just read the few pages back...
It may appear harsh at first but we all done it, don’t worry you’ll survive

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! I was playing the game in the v 0.4.0.5 when i moved the save files to the v 0.4.1.0a so i didnt finish the game yet but because of that i have all the decisions i made in the previous version. Is there a possibility the new quest of Liandra is bugged because of that? For me after i hear Giron and Dave talking about her coming and 3 days passed nothing happens, no cart in the village. Is there any event that needs to happen to the arrival of the cart? Any response will be greatly appreciated.

tye

Sep 4, 2017
please, any suggestion?
I prevent second kidnapping and now i can't unlock imawyn and Lyvia story. I haven't the bandit disguise.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
please, any suggestion?
I prevent second kidnapping and now i can't unlock imawyn and Lyvia story. I haven't the bandit disguise.
Wait for another week, the Event will keep repeating once a week until you or Lyvia arrest Imawyn

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I'm having trouble filling empty vials with water. When I go to the water trough it says you have filled up your watering can & doesn't give me the option to fill vials.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I'm having trouble filling empty vials with water. When I go to the water trough it says you have filled up your watering can & doesn't give me the option to fill vials.
As far as I understand it, filling vials requires you to have the basic alchemy recipes key item. Even if you manage to get the advanced recipe book, it won't let you interact with the water trough correctly without the basic one also. Some have mentioned being able to get the basic recipe book during the tribe quest if you ask Katherin about healing the wounded, but I was never able to get it that way. One alternative is to corrupt Tia to the point where she starts anal (see the walkthrough), because the basic recipe book contains lubricant for that path. I just edited my save and added the book because I'm avoiding corruption. Either way, if you get the basic alchemy recipe book key item, it should start working.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes