ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
How do I get this scene?

xTia106.png

Also, the new dialogue images of Kate and Lyvia are too big, little girl become a giant.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ah no, because Ottoeight mentioned that when you encounter a line with numbers it is because you have installed a mod, or something.
The guy on the bridge in the east part of Arenfield, said simething like “1687” and tge MC responded something like: “Oh now we are talking in riddles?”
Then Tia made ger usual comment et cetera.
I thought it was planned like this.
I approached the bridge from right to left, whule I was searching Liandra’s footprints
Let me clarify my statement.

When guys write that they think their gameplay is so weird that they might have come across a bug, they should tell us whether they installed the mod, too.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
To prevent revealing spoilers, there should be a warn as ''save before each and every decision''.
I believe in that specific case there might be a warning before you continue. Can't remember because it's been a while since I did Sabrina's quest. I think the main issue there is it's not very obvious what you're deciding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The question feels like it's deciding the relationship dynamic, not a futa switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
1. Version?
2. In-game cheats enabled?
3. Cheat mod used?

If you provide a relevant save file, along with the global and config files from the save folder, I can take a look. If it's really a bug, I'll report it in the Discord. But please answer the above numbered questions if/when providing a save file.
How exactly do I attach these files? When I click attach files and go into save folder it is empty but when I open it regularly it shows the different files.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How exactly do I attach these files? When I click attach files and go into save folder it is empty but when I open it regularly it shows the different files.
It must be converted back to a 7Zip file
Right click on the save file you want to upload and choose "7-Zip" then choose " Add to filex.7z"
Now it'll show up

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
1. Version?
2. In-game cheats enabled?
3. Cheat mod used?

If you provide a relevant save file, along with the global and config files from the save folder, I can take a look. If it's really a bug, I'll report it in the Discord. But please answer the above numbered questions if/when providing a save file.
Here are the relevant files. Can you still take a look just in case it is a bug?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How do I get rid of Sabrina's penis? It's disgusting...
You'll have to restart from an earlier save (hopefully, you made the save when the game warned you to save before making that choice), or you have to start a new game. Another possibility is loading from the autosave, if you haven't played to the next day yet.

Somebody needs to put that in the walkthrough so other people don't have to suffer the same misfortune...
I believe in that specific case there might be a warning before you continue. Can't remember because it's been a while sicne I did Sabrina's quest. I think the main issue there is it's not very obvious what you're deciding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The question feels like it's deciding the relationship dynamic, not a futa switch.
I agree with both of you, so I posted a suggestion in the Discord to do something about it, either making the choice clearer, or at least adding it to the walkthrough. That's all I can do, but hopefully a change is made.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
What about editing saves? Is there a tool for that?
Check this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Download the ''.069'' one. Open it, load your last save file. Keep in mind ''Autosave'' is filesave1 which means for the save you're gonna edit you have to add +1. Lets say if you're gonna edit save number 22, you have to load filesave23.

Now up there there is an ''advanced'' segment. Click and check variables.
Now if you type ''Sabrina'' in the seach, you shoul come across everything related to her.
You can change her affection and corruption, I would not recommend event touching the ''position'' but the missions and decisions have something to do with ''progress'', I guess. So if you alter that value, lets say add 1, it should change missions and dialogues. But I really dont know what number would get you a position prior to futa decision.

Right now I have completed all the possiblities with her and my value shows 11. Lets say if you were to make it 8 or 9 this might put you into a position before you had these ''bed time'' talks with her.

But still I really dont know and am not sure about that. Please back up your saves before trying.

For my second playthrough I was experimenting, and I cheated to get talent points. I maxed out everything. But Bianca mission required me to improve my thievery skill. So I could not cuz its maxed. I just change her progress value with only adding 1, with this program and it worked.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
The Author Himself wholeheartedly advises against editing your saves. Walkthrough, first line.
Well, this is why I asked him to have backups of saves. I know why Chyos asking this. It may totally f* up the game with the updates. Not being able to continue with the same saves and losing much more in the long run. (Also there's a possibility that anyone can lower the ages of NPCs and turn this game into a pedo-loli one, surely Chyos would not like such mis-info shared)

But remember, I was not able to pass that mission with Bianca even with maxed out talents. Not because I cheated with the in-game cheats but game doesnt recognize the value for that skill instead expects player to increase the value. That should not be the case.

Just like hsalV here I would have to play the game from the beginning and lose all my progress.
I kinda feel editing save files is a necessity in these situations.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes