dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Uffff Terrible. I began again, from cero.
More of the quests done, without big troubles. But...

For Penny, no way to go further. I have her at 16/16, but in nigh time it is full random if she goes to her room or not... anyway, if she goes to her room, I have the "she will fall soon" message. No way to get into.
With Frisha I see there is no option to laid with her before Dave, or it was impossible for me.
I am working on the inn girls now.
It is so difficult for me to take the virgos and a NTR route after. Ok, a game is a game!

No mod used. No cheat used.

Last edited:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
So, I'm going to rescue Arianna with Tia and Lyvia in the party, and Lyvia spoke some numbers (probably the number of her line of dialogue).
1629651950835.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm going to rescue Arianna with Tia and Lyvia in the party, and Lyvia spoke some numbers (probably the number of her line of dialogue).
View attachment 1365869
You don't need them and - most of all - you don't want them. Why rescuing Arianna with them?

Use the pick and break the walls in the dungeon, then grab Arianna and run away as fast as you can: don't fight the dudes (check the walkthrough).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
An advice for anyone writing that he/she's encountering weird problems during gameplay: always tell us if you installed the mod. If you did, well... maybe the mod is the reason.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, I know that. I just wanted to see if there was extra dialogue by bringing them.
Oh yeah it’s funny hearing different lines of dialogues, I wanted once to defeat the Brigands asap to see all of her comments.
The first encounter with the bridge NPC spoke in numbers, but he actually meant to say that.
You don't need them and - most of all - you don't want them. Why rescuing Arianna with them?

Use the pick and break the walls in the dungeon, then grab Arianna and run away as fast as you can: don't fight the dudes (check the walkthrough).
Anyone can play how they like, Tia and Lyvia have dialogues and the cultists are a good way to farm exp and potions, everything is an option.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh yeah it’s funny hearing different lines of dialogues, I wanted once to defeat the Brigands asap to see all of her comments.
The first encounter with the bridge NPC spoke in numbers, but he actually meant to say that.

Anyone can play how they like, Tia and Lyvia have dialogues and the cultists are a good way to farm exp and potions, everything is an option.
Well, I feel that Arianna's story is a "thing" involving her, MC and Corben only, so I don't want to involve the girls. First I run away with Arianna, then I come back when I'm level 35 or so and kill everybody all by myself.:sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I feel that Arianna's story is a "thing" involving her, MC and Corben only, so I don't want to involve the girls. First I run away with Arianna, then I come back when I'm level 35 or so and kill everybody all by myself.:sneaky:
That’s legit, it’s a personal storyline after all, between all the people that got involved with the mess of the cult.
But I like instead to bring my ladies everywhere, it’s funny to see all the shit they have to endure and stand just because of the MC.
Like why going into a swamp and killing some deranged beast or travel into a cave just to get attacked by the goblins?
It’s hilarious to me, some dialogues are just funny.

Reactions: indiehindi

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
View attachment 1365869
Sorry, that one was my fault while editing the dialogue, as I was using a random string of numbers to mark where I stopped, to remind me where to pick up again in the editing work; I just forgot to delete the numbers when I picked it back up again. It's already been corrected, but thanks for the report!

Bridge NPC? Is this the one in a map east of Arenfield? That one has also been corrected. If you find any more people talking in a string of numbers, please report. Shouldn't happen again though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Avenger777

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I got this weird bug after rescuing Liandra and agreeing to marry Julia I can't progress with Yasmine. She keeps on saying the same thing each day asking who are you?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry, that one was my fault while editing the dialogue, as I was using a random string of numbers to mark where I stopped, to remind me where to pick up again in the editing work; I just forgot to delete the numbers when I picked it back up again. It's already been corrected, but thanks for the report!

Bridge NPC? Is this the one in a map east of Arenfield? That one has also been corrected. If you find any more people talking in a string of numbers, please report. Shouldn't happen again though. :rolleyes:
Oh damn then I’ll report it, never downloaded any mod, I am the most vanilla guy around.
Yes that guy, talked in numbers

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Oh damn then I’ll report it, never downloaded any mod, I am the most vanilla guy around.
Yes that guy, talked in numbers
What do you mean, never downloaded any mod? I didn't reference any mods; I also don't use them, at least for ASWS.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I got this weird bug after rescuing Liandra and agreeing to marry Julia I can't progress with Yasmine. She keeps on saying the same thing each day asking who are you?
1. Version?
2. In-game cheats enabled?
3. Cheat mod used?

If you provide a relevant save file, along with the global and config files from the save folder, I can take a look. If it's really a bug, I'll report it in the Discord. But please answer the above numbered questions if/when providing a save file.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What do you mean, never downloaded any mod? I didn't reference any mods; I also don't use them, at least for ASWS.
Ah no, because Ottoeight mentioned that when you encounter a line with numbers it is because you have installed a mod, or something.
The guy on the bridge in the east part of Arenfield, said simething like “1687” and tge MC responded something like: “Oh now we are talking in riddles?”
Then Tia made ger usual comment et cetera.
I thought it was planned like this.
I approached the bridge from right to left, whule I was searching Liandra’s footprints

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah no, because Ottoeight mentioned that when you encounter a line with numbers it is because you have installed a mod, or something.
The guy on the bridge in the east part of Arenfield, said simething like “1687” and tge MC responded something like: “Oh now we are talking in riddles?”
Then Tia made ger usual comment et cetera.
I thought it was planned like this.
I approached the bridge from right to left, whule I was searching Liandra’s footprints
No, Ottoeight wasn't right about that; it was just an editing error on my part.

I don't know why you think the MC responded with something like "Oh now we are talking in riddles". Looking at the dialogue, he just says "Since when is it forbidden to walk this way?". Maybe we are talking about something different? Here's a pic of where the issue was with the bridge:

Hmm, having a problem with image upload, sorry. The file isn't too big, I don't know what the issue is. I guess the small thumbnail will have to do...

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
1. Version?
2. In-game cheats enabled?
3. Cheat mod used?

If you provide a relevant save file, along with the global and config files from the save folder, I can take a look. If it's really a bug, I'll report it in the Discord. But please answer the above numbered questions if/when providing a save file.
1. Version 0.4.1.0a
2. In game cheats are enabled
3. Cheat mod used is one in the op

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
1. Version 0.4.1.0a
2. In game cheats are enabled
3. Cheat mod used is one in the op
Since you've used the cheat mod, it's hard to say this is legitimately a problem with the game. Adding the in-game cheats is even worse, since using them too much can also break the game. I think you should probably start over, and abstain at least from using the cheat mod from the OP, and use the in-game cheats moderately.

If you do start a new game, keep in mind that the game, when first downloaded, comes with a save where some quests are already completed; so that could give you a head start, if you want. You would need to reinstall the game first, unless you kept that save around.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No, Ottoeight wasn't right about that; it was just an editing error on my part.

I don't know why you think the MC responded with something like "Oh now we are talking in riddles". Looking at the dialogue, he just says "Since when is it forbidden to walk this way?". Maybe we are talking about something different? Here's a pic of where the issue was with the bridge:

Hmm, having a problem with image upload, sorry. The file isn't too big, I don't know what the issue is. I guess the small thumbnail will have to do...
Oh I see, my memory os bad, I may have mixed some tge meanings to understand why he spoke in numbers lol.
What did he meam to say tho?
Also don’t worry about the image, I can see it if I touch it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes