summom

Dec 2, 2018
Guys, I guess the 'Alignment = Corruption + 50'.
My Alignment is 130, which means corruption = 80.
However, I can't trigger Verena scene cause my corruption isn't enough.
What can I do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I guess the 'Alignment = Corruption + 50'.
My Alignment is 130, which means corruption = 80.
However, I can't trigger Verena scene cause my corruption isn't enough.
What can I do?
Alignment != Corruption
It's an indicator but the values are not equal and don't rise equally... also did you use cheats/ 3rd party tools or sold "Love Potions" to Lucious?

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Alignment != Corruption
It's an indicator but the values are not equal and don't rise equally... also did you use cheats/ 3rd party tools or sold "Love Potions" to Lucious?
I used cheatbook, but didn't sell any potion to Lucious.
Is it related to the scene with Verena?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alignment and Corruption are 2 different stats/Variables, you might have just risen Alignment, while corruption remained low.
Selling "Love Potion" to Lucios is the fastest way to gain corruption but since those bottles will be used on the girls by other men it's also tied to NTR.
reaching such a high value of corruption without selling potions is unlikely and can only be achieved by cheating

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Author himself warned everybody that changing alignment, Affection and Corruption points using the cheatbook would have broken the game - i.e.: you would have missed scenes.

- this thread talked about it

- the OP warns people about it

- the Author warns people in the game intro about it

- the Official walkthrough warns people about it

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The Author himself warned everybody that changing alignment, Affection and Corruption points using the cheatbook would have broken the game - i.e.: you would have missed scenes.

- this thread talked about it

- the OP warns people about it

- the Author warns people in the game intro about it

- the Official walkthrough warns people about it
Does selling massive amounts of cum vials to Lucius bug the game? I save up and get like 20+ corruption at one time.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
tia seems to be permanently missing after killing the plague beast. i'm also up to the quest where you have to find the chief's body. although i can't find that either. someone mentioned the well. but it just says "looks dark." I have the torch of course, and 3 rope. i think i can only do that part with tia? either way. i'm stuck. i also saw in an earlier post, that the witch was meant to "transform". she definitely used the heart. but looks the same. and sabrina's in an endless slumber. witch says. "learn from sabrina." but.. she's asleep. (been a week since the rescue).

either way. i have no idea where to find tia. i've looked on every map i have access to. and she isn't anywhere, except arenfield to cut wood.

another issue i have. although this seems minor? the farmers husband finally woke up the second day after we prayed naked together. and she mentioned keeping what we did together a secret. although, it sounds like she was alluding to sex? even though it says she's still a virgin. and we haven't had any form of sex.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
tia seems to be permanently missing after killing the plague beast. i'm also up to the quest where you have to find the chief's body. although i can't find that either. someone mentioned the well. but it just says "looks dark." I have the torch of course, and 3 rope. i think i can only do that part with tia? either way. i'm stuck. i also saw in an earlier post, that the witch was meant to "transform". she definitely used the heart. but looks the same. and sabrina's in an endless slumber. witch says. "learn from sabrina." but.. she's asleep. (been a week since the rescue).

either way. i have no idea where to find tia. i've looked on every map i have access to. and she isn't anywhere, except arenfield to cut wood.

another issue i have. although this seems minor? the farmers husband finally woke up the second day after we prayed naked together. and she mentioned keeping what we did together a secret. although, it sounds like she was alluding to sex? even though it says she's still a virgin. and we haven't had any form of sex.
I think you might read the dialogues and the walkthrough more carefully.

I guess you didn't understand how to deal with Tia and Penny at all.

You can only find Tia in Rumah, in her mother's hut, in the camp, cutting logs.

Penny isn't married. Enough said.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I think you might read the dialogues and the walkthrough more carefully.

I guess you didn't understand how to deal with Tia and Penny at all.

You can only find Tia in Rumah, in her mother's hut, in the camp, cutting logs.

Penny isn't married. Enough said.

1. tia isn't in rumah, or her mothers hut... i think i pointed that out above. she walked off after we killed the plague demon, and isn't anywhere to be found. i checked the walkthrough to see if she was in a specific spot afterwards. no mention. so she should be in those 3 places. she's only in arenfield.

2. the proplem with penny. is her dialogue suggests we fucked. but we have never fucked. my character was saying how great her butt was. which doesn't make sense when you've only prayed next to eachother. my guess is a bugged out condition, boolean, whatever. that happened because she just became available for sex as her betrothed awoke. even though we have never had sex.

now. I DID miss what tia said after we killed the plague beast. because I hate when games don't use instant text. and always hit enter, so i can quickly read it, and move on. I will admit that. but the WALKTHROUGH, QUESTLOG, etc. doesn't mention tia being anywhere else BUT those 3 locations.(rumah,, mums house, arenfield). I checked everywhere. outside the witches house, outside the cave and around the swamp. in the cave in the swamp, around arenfield. around and inside rumah and her mums house. deepwood, darkwood, the ruins, the watchtower hunting area, the crop fields with the bandits and ruins. the forest, above it. the lake. i looked EVERYWHERE, i have found. talked to every npc, you name it.

now. instead of being rude. (and writing nonsense. it was a little difficult to decipher what you were even trying to say). try reading the reply first. I Checked EVERYWHERE. and as said above. penny mentions us getting down and dirty. when we DIDN'T. both are potential bugs. the first might be an oversight or mistake of mine, rather than a bug. i can't say yet. i'm hoping to resolve this WITHOUT. modding the game, and adding an item to force her into the party.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
1. tia isn't in rumah, or her mothers hut... i think i pointed that out above. she walked off after we killed the plague demon, and isn't anywhere to be found. i checked the walkthrough to see if she was in a specific spot afterwards. no mention. so she should be in those 3 places. she's only in arenfield.

2. the proplem with penny. is her dialogue suggests we fucked. but we have never fucked. my character was saying how great her butt was. which doesn't make sense when you've only prayed next to eachother. my guess is a bugged out condition, boolean, whatever. that happened because she just became available for sex as her betrothed awoke. even though we have never had sex.

now. I DID miss what tia said after we killed the plague beast. because I hate when games don't use instant text. and always hit enter, so i can quickly read it, and move on. I will admit that. but the WALKTHROUGH, QUESTLOG, etc. doesn't mention tia being anywhere else BUT those 3 locations.(rumah,, mums house, arenfield). I checked everywhere. outside the witches house, outside the cave and around the swamp. in the cave in the swamp, around arenfield. around and inside rumah and her mums house. deepwood, darkwood, the ruins, the watchtower hunting area, the crop fields with the bandits and ruins. the forest, above it. the lake. i looked EVERYWHERE, i have found. talked to every npc, you name it.

now. instead of being rude. (and writing nonsense. it was a little difficult to decipher what you were even trying to say). try reading the reply first. I Checked EVERYWHERE. and as said above. penny mentions us getting down and dirty. when we DIDN'T. both are potential bugs. the first might be an oversight or mistake of mine, rather than a bug. i can't say yet. i'm hoping to resolve this WITHOUT. modding the game, and adding an item to force her into the party.
The thing with Tia is quite odd. By the conditions you have described, one would expect her to still be in your party, since she shows up in Arenfield to cut wood, but nowhere else. I know this is a dumb question, but: when you are NOT in Arenfield, is Tia in your party?

I'm not sure what is going on with Penny. It might be bugged, as you have suggested. Is it just the one scene dialogue that seemed odd, or is there a progression issue where you seem to have advanced in the relationship when you shouldn't have?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
The thing with Tia is quite odd. By the conditions you have described, one would expect her to still be in your party, since she shows up in Arenfield to cut wood, but nowhere else. I know this is a dumb question, but: when you are NOT in Arenfield, is Tia in your party?

I'm not sure what is going on with Penny. It might be bugged, as you have suggested. Is it just the one scene dialogue that seemed odd, or is there a progression issue where you seem to have advanced in the relationship when you shouldn't have?
with penny. it's an event that just happened, i'm on the day after her husband wakes. (I stopped playing, because tia being missing is tying up too many other objectives, and I can't find an efficient way to progress until she's back. feels like i have nothing to do but slaughter bandits, hunt, or other grindy, pointless activities. and it's harder to level without her).

and no, she isn't in my party. i just re-checked. and so far i have not used any cheats(i have cheat mode disabled), save editors or mods.

just incase this will fix it. whats required to retrieve the chief of rumah's body? as i said. the well just says, something about being "dark". and that's it. i have 2 ropes, a torch, etc. checked everywhere else near orc camp. worst case. i will have to open up rpgm, and see if i can grab the map files, and place an object that removes, and adds her to party forcefully. i don't want to have to do that though. do i need to do another quest line first?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

He simply didn't corrupt Penny. He's in the love path and most likely they kissed. Remember: he thinks Penny is married with Henry. So, his real problem is his English language skills.

No idea of what his problems with Tia are. Maybe he might look into his quest log and check what the walkthrough tells.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
I have a problem with the attached file. MC just kicked Henry out and now IS in bed with Penny. The game has entered a loop and the two never wake up.
Can someone help me? I don't have a recent save and wouldn't want to start ALL OVER AGAIN

Ok, anybody can help me? Anibody has a savefile, no NTR, last version to give me? Please

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
just incase this will fix it. whats required to retrieve the chief of rumah's body? as i said. the well just says, something about being "dark". and that's it. i have 2 ropes, a torch, etc. checked everywhere else near orc camp. worst case. i will have to open up rpgm, and see if i can grab the map files, and place an object that removes, and adds her to party forcefully. i don't want to have to do that though. do i need to do another quest line first?
As the walkthrough says, you need 1 PERCEPTION talent point.

Check you quest journal in order to grasp what you have to do next, then have a look at the walkthrough:

ScreenShot_20210818180337.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
with penny. it's an event that just happened, i'm on the day after her husband wakes. (I stopped playing, because tia being missing is tying up too many other objectives, and I can't find an efficient way to progress until she's back. feels like i have nothing to do but slaughter bandits, hunt, or other grindy, pointless activities. and it's harder to level without her).

and no, she isn't in my party. i just re-checked. and so far i have not used any cheats(i have cheat mode disabled), save editors or mods.

In order to find Ibhar you need to have talked to Tia about anal and than asked Katherine to help with preparing for it.
Tia only ever leaves your Party in order to visit her mother so if she left your Party you can find her in Katherine's hut around 5 - 9 p.m. ... before that you can only find her in Arenfield cutting wood.
I atleast agree that if you didn't corrupt Penny far enough before her fiancee awakes you are on her love route

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
Penny’s corruption route has some bugs. In my game, she prayed at 11 o’clock, but at the same time she had sex with Henry and lost her virgin. :LOL:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
As the walkthrough says, you need 1 PERCEPTION talent point.

Check you quest journal in order to grasp what you have to do next, then have a look at the walkthrough:

View attachment 1359137
i've already checked numerous times (i've been working to fix this problem for over a real day. looking in the walkthrough, and questlog, and then back on here. and there are no answers. so again friend. read my fucking post, cause you're the only one behind.). look for him near the orc camp. i have over 1 perception (and over 1 of every other skill Besides armor, i easily "find" little items and on the ground all the time.).

I have NOT kissed penny, at all. i have been corrupting her. again. read the fucking post! all's i've done. is pray next to her TWICE. that's it. as said above. it seems to be a bug.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
In order to find Ibhar you need to have talked to Tia about anal and than asked Katherine to help with preparing for it.
Tia only ever leaves your Party in order to visit her mother so if she left your Party you can find her in Katherine's hut around 5 - 9 p.m. ... before that you can only find her in Arenfield cutting wood.
I atleast agree that if you didn't corrupt Penny far enough before her fiancee awakes you are on her love route
thankyou. some real information. unlike that other douchebag who just acts like a dickhead for no good reason. the game, and WALKTHROUGH don't mention needing to ask tia about anal to do a fucking unrelated quest about retrieving a dead village chief. that's some real backwards adventure game shit there. i saw that as an optional objective for the corruption route of tia's.

now. the Lass is tia NOT, at her mothers. and NOT, and rumah. she is gone. yet she always chops wood. she disappeared after fucking off while i was carting sabrina the never awakening beauty to the wicked witches house, so i can learn magic, from she who must never wake.

i can't say if she's corrupted enough or not. she was wanking, and saying dirty stuff at dinner/when praying. and i hung out with her twice while she was praying. she has 7+ corrupting. and 16-18 Affection. as said in other posts, the Dialogue didn't match up with the events that had taken place, which as i said, seems to be bugged switch. i'm really hoping it doesn't cause any real issues for that questline. but i'll have to wait until after i find tia before i can actually check that.

i'm sorry for making an angry post. but i had a fairly shit day. and this asshole is really pissing me off.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thankyou. some real information. unlike that other douchebag who just acts like a dickhead for no good reason. the game, and WALKTHROUGH don't mention needing to ask tia about anal to do a fucking unrelated quest about retrieving a dead village chief. that's some real backwards adventure game shit there. i saw that as an optional objective for the corruption route of tia's.

now. the Lass is tia NOT, at her mothers. and NOT, and rumah. she is gone. yet she always chops wood. she disappeared after fucking off while i was carting sabrina the never awakening beauty to the wicked witches house, so i can learn magic, from she who must never wake.

i can't say if she's corrupted enough or not. she was wanking, and saying dirty stuff at dinner/when praying. and i hung out with her twice while she was praying. she has 7+ corrupting. and 16-18 Affection. as said in other posts, the Dialogue didn't match up with the events that had taken place, which as i said, seems to be bugged switch. i'm really hoping it doesn't cause any real issues for that questline. but i'll have to wait until after i find tia before i can actually check that.

i'm sorry for making an angry post. but i had a fairly shit day. and this asshole is really pissing me off.
I never encountered any of those things so my best gues is you somehow broke a quest chain or simply have a corrupted Save file

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes