May 25, 2021
Help me guys!! I have a problem. I need copper ore for the Mira Initiation quest but I can't find any. I checked the forest and I have already mined the copper veins.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
Very minor issue but I'm replaying from the start and trying to get the Ayita "netori" love route, and both the walkthrough and searching this thread seem to indicate that Palak will ask me to show him how to talk to Ayita.

Right now my only 2 options with Palak are to give him the cumwine, or send him off to his death, both of which I'm trying to avoid, so I just tell him "I don't know..". When I talk to Ayita, it's either "watch me dance" or "I'm tired from all the dancing", never the option to give her gifts.

Am I just missing a narrow time window where her dialogue changes, or is this a quest progression issue? (I am chieftain but Gurtak has not been dealt with yet)

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
Help me guys!! I have a problem. I need copper ore for the Mira Initiation quest but I can't find any. I checked the forest and I have already mined the copper veins.
Early game the easiest way to get copper is probably melting the Rusty Swords that drop from orcs (or occasionally found on ground with perception).

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I like how I started a trend.
But Vox Rama is kind of a strange topic, some historians tell it existed but it never implied that cats were demonic creatures.
For now there are no evidence to support any of these claims, they are used repeatedly in some dubious research to condemn the Middle Ages as “tremendous times” which is commonly exaggerated.
The massacre of cats culminated in the modern age (1492-1815) his highlight was in 1600, but still cats never had really a good fame.
But in the Chyos’ topic I agree, bubonic plague is confirmed in 4.2.0.
Well If we want to put some evidence to that I have some, in the year of 1231 On the monastery of Ourense (Spain) there were writings of scholars that disagreed to Pope Gregory IX and his bulls. In fact it was mentioned that "animals are beings of god" I can agree that it was mentioned cats specifically but the probability is there.

Did you know that the first mention about : "The man is free and owner of himself" in a form of "Constituon" was made in 1087 by some Christian authority in the Kingdom of Galicia? Of course the monarchy didn't like that and there was some "disagrements" but at least it was there to try.

Go to Rumah Village and finish the quests and the copper veins should give copper ore if your strengh is high enough. The copper veins respawn after some days.

Reactions: zARRR

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Very minor issue but I'm replaying from the start and trying to get the Ayita "netori" love route, and both the walkthrough and searching this thread seem to indicate that Palak will ask me to show him how to talk to Ayita.

Right now my only 2 options with Palak are to give him the cumwine, or send him off to his death, both of which I'm trying to avoid, so I just tell him "I don't know..". When I talk to Ayita, it's either "watch me dance" or "I'm tired from all the dancing", never the option to give her gifts.

Am I just missing a narrow time window where her dialogue changes, or is this a quest progression issue? (I am chieftain but Gurtak has not been dealt with yet)
You can show Palak how to ask Ayita for a dance by giving her jewelry or normal wine. Talk to him, and he will say he will try later. If you don´t give him cumwine, Ayita won´t get corrupt. Later, if you have sex with her, Palak will get mad at both of you. Talk to him again, and he will agree he should find a better girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
You can show Palak how to ask Ayita for a dance by giving her jewelry or normal wine. Talk to him, and he will say he will try later. If you don´t give him cumwine, Ayita won´t get corrupt. Later, if you have sex with her, Palak will get mad at both of you. Talk to him again, and he will agree he should find a better girl.
i already gave her cumwine but my dialogues with her are very limited. is there anything i can do to fix it?

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Can you increase Miras corruption? Or after she joined church and you found the book + build the oven, the scene in the evening is all?

And can you buy somehow different clothes for somebody?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Also MC can make iron armor but not equip it :confused:
To be able to equip MC with iron armor, you must upgrade the Armor talent--a lot. Every three talent points or so, it upgrades what armor he can equip. Fairly certain you have to get up to Heavy Armor, but you could try at the lower levels first as you achieve them. Note that Tia and Lyvia don't need Armor upgraded to equip the heavier equipment, as their classes allow them to already.

Can you increase Miras corruption? Or after she joined church and you found the book + build the oven, the scene in the evening is all?

And can you buy somehow different clothes for somebody?
No, Mira's corruption cannot be increased. She is currently incorruptible.

No, you cannot buy different clothes for somebody, for the most part. At one point, you can get Kate a revealing dress, as shown in my signature, and there's another costume for her by defeating Grumpkin in the month of December in the forest map that has the ruins. Emily's dress will change if you advance her quest line far enough. Tia can be topless in Rumah once you've gotten far enough. And...that's it, I think, for now.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Lyvia keeps saying she is tired and not letting me in the tent damn it.
Finally got it to work

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well If we want to put some evidence to that I have some, in the year of 1231 On the monastery of Ourense (Spain) there were writings of scholars that disagreed to Pope Gregory IX and his bulls. In fact it was mentioned that "animals are beings of god" I can agree that it was mentioned cats specifically but the probability is there.

Did you know that the first mention about : "The man is free and owner of himself" in a form of "Constituon" was made in 1087 by some Christian authority in the Kingdom of Galicia? Of course the monarchy didn't like that and there was some "disagrements" but at least it was there to try.

Go to Rumah Village and finish the quests and the copper veins should give copper ore if your strengh is high enough. The copper veins respawn after some days.
Ah I love these conversation probably the best part of the thread

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
I just don't have the option to give her anything - when I talk to her she just says she's tired from dancing and the convo ends. When I talk to Palak I get the 2 lines above. Perhaps that will just change as the Rumah quest progresses, I was just trying to get on that route before "motivating the workers" during the next steps.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So is there any benefits on letting Gurtak lives (as a slave)?

I'm contemplating on whether or not I should kill him now.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Perhaps that will just change as the Rumah quest progresses, I was just trying to get on that route before "motivating the workers" during the next steps.
I finished the whole Rumah quest & there're still only 2 choices for Palak.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just don't have the option to give her anything - when I talk to her she just says she's tired from dancing and the convo ends. When I talk to Palak I get the 2 lines above. Perhaps that will just change as the Rumah quest progresses, I was just trying to get on that route before "motivating the workers" during the next steps.
I finished the whole Rumah quest & there're still only 2 choices for Palak.
First, have you tried talking to her at different times? If you talk to her before she dances, I think you should get the option to give her something. zackgaspar, it sounds like you are asking after she had already danced.

In order to raise her affection, the missing option must have been selected. Are you unable to give her anything? If so, it does sound bugged. If you are able to offer her gifts (including cumwine), then it sounds like the missing option was already selected before. But also keep in mind that it can depend on the time of day.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
First, have you tried talking to her at different times? If you talk to her before she dances, I think you should get the option to give her something. zackgaspar, it sounds like you are asking after she had already danced.
Nope I tried that, I asked her from 6am all the way to 5pm (1 hour before she dance, I used the skipped time function) & she only told you that she's tired. There's no options to gift her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes