Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So before anyone asks, next version version 4.3.0. will be focused on Verena and the bonus scenes will be about Penny and stopping the transformation of Natasha (Thank god!).
4.4.0. If I remember correctly it will be (sadly for many, but not really for others) on Kate’s pregnancy.
4.5.0. Is still a mystery, it was either winning Lyvia or Ophelia, I may be wrong so feel free to correct me
0.4.3 is this month's update, so 0.4.4 should be this month's poll, which is still ongoing (I guess). So nothing has been decided yet, I guess :).

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
0.4.3 is this month's update, so 0.4.4 should be this month's poll, which is still ongoing (I guess). So nothing has been decided yet, I guess :).
You too don’t want Kate’s pregnancy uh?
Hope is the last one to die, so let’s hope.
it’s too early for a pregnancy (creepy weird kink for me) her questline is long to be said completed.
And the game ain’t even at the end of his story, a pregnancy so soon feels weird

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm in the camp of stuff like pregnancy should really be a side thing to be done when the main meat of the game is completed. But it boils down to how the patreons votes.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Currently we're voting in the Discord on which option to add next to the content poll. Which, by the way, means that there is still the Patreon vote on the content poll after that. One of the options in the Discord vote is whether to add another pregnancy option or not. Doesn't look like it will win though.

Also, the Kate pregnancy option in the Patreon poll does not lead to Kate going to Kirlic. That is a separate thing altogether, as we still need to have Ophelia's option win before we can get Kate's option to go to Kirlic.

Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Currently we're voting in the Discord on which option to add next to the content poll. Which, by the way, means that there is still the Patreon vote on the content poll after that. One of the options in the Discord vote is whether to add another pregnancy option or not. Doesn't look like it will win though.

Also, the Kate pregnancy option in the Patreon poll does not lead to Kate going to Kirlic. That is a separate thing altogether, as we still need to have Ophelia's option win before we can get Kate's option to go to Kirlic.
That’s a relief, one is enough, tho always knew her pregnancy was a stand alone update.
One question Sensei, do you know who could be the next girl for pregnancy?

Last edited:

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
You too don’t want Kate’s pregnancy uh?
Hope is the last one to die, so let’s hope.
it’s too early for a pregnancy (creepy weird kink for me) her questline is long to be said completed.
And the game ain’t even at the end of his story, a pregnancy so soon feels weird
As you said in post above and I also agree that it's a little early for Kate to have the pregnancy content since she is one of the "main" characters, but in my question above it was about any character that could have a pregnancy that wasn't influence in history, like one of the women in Rumah village.

gie24

Aug 10, 2020
TBH, i do like pregnancy content.
but its should be options available for ppl who doesnt like it.
me personally like pregnancy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
TBH, i do like pregnancy content.
but its should be options available for ppl who doesnt like it.
me personally like pregnancy
The pregnancy in question is completely optional, I don’t know what are you referring to, the game is full of non-mandatory choices.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The pregnancy in question is completely optional, I don’t know what are you referring to, the game is full of non-mandatory choices.
They won't listen, and they won't understand, no matter what you tell them about the storylines and how the game works.

First we had the NO-ntr obsessed, now we have the preggo fanboys. Let's deal with them. :cautious:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They won't listen, and they won't understand, no matter what you tell them about the storylines and how the game works.

First we had the NO-ntr obsessed, now we have the preggo fanboys. Let's deal with them. :cautious:
Yeah sadly.... Don’t forget the “I can’t hear Giron and Dave at noon” ones

Reactions: Nellyg

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020

Oh look we have another example of someone disagreeing with enjoying/ not enjoying a particular fetish, and then proceeding to turn the opposition into a strawman so you can beat on them with impunity and bask in the self-satisfying glow of your presumed intelectual superiority.

Maybe just maybe, other people like stuff/dislike stuff you don't and they are as entitled to their opinion as you are, and should at least show them the common fucking courtesy of trying to at least understand their point of view (even if you don't agree with it) before turning them into a one size fits all caricature.

Reactions: caspian90

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh look we have another example of someone disagreeing with enjoying/ not enjoying a particular fetish, and then proceeding to turn the opposition into a strawman so you can beat on them with impunity and bask in the self-satisfying glow of your presumed intelectual superiority.

Maybe just maybe, other people like stuff/dislike stuff you don't and they are as entitled to their opinion as you are, and should at least show them the common fucking courtesy of trying to at least understand their point of view (even if you don't agree with it) before turning them into a one size fits all caricature.
NO, that's NOT what I meant.

The Author has got HIS own "idea" of what the game/story/plot is supposed/meant/going to be.

These guys want him to "bend" and turn his game/story into something else.

First we had those anti-ntr crusaders, now we have these preggo obsessed dudes. Let's leave the Author alone and let him decide what's going to fit into the game by himself.

I think he created a really coherent and nice fictional world. He's doing a pretty good job, in my opinion.

Let's not ruin it by urging him to do something he might not want to do.

Reactions: rayoIII

albul

Jun 8, 2017

The Author has got HIS own "idea" of what the game/story/plot is supposed/meant/going to be.

First we had those anti-ntr crusaders, now we have these preggo obsessed dudes. Let's leave the Author alone and let him decide what's going to fit into the game by himself.

I think he created a really coherent and nice fictional world. He's doing a pretty good job, in my opinion.

But he wants to do it, that's why he added it as an option in the polls. What are you talking about?

OppaiHunters

Feb 1, 2020
Excuse me, I have a question
Why this game so lag when Auto Save?
Any recommend system requirment to run this game properly?

I'm sorry if my English so bad

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020

Funny, I bet you would be singing a different tune if the author was "forced" to implement something you like rather than dislike. Beside what the game dev does or does not do is not up to you, it's up to him and his contributors on paypal, if he decided to include stuff that people voted for and you don't like it? I'll tell you what I saw those who support ntr tell someone who whines about ntr being included into a game. "If you don't like it, then this game is not for you."

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes