zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i havent played this ever since its 1st release, is it worth to try now story and character wise?
It’s super worth it.
There are 30-40 hours of content or more, Chyos improved the characters models and gameplay.
Full of new characters, choices to do, quests, NTR for every love interest (Except 1 or 2) and secrets.
The main story is still getting started but for the now the world building and the other side stories are excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirAuron20

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
anyone have all love route and no ntr till 3.85 where we save elf from witch and goblin cave
and penny love as well as corrupted save

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
While Chyos pushed him or herself for this recent update. I disagree with developers and these idiotic polls. Developers should work on maybe 2 characters or whatever is within their comfort limit. (If it takes a couple months for an update so be it, as long as the developer can add to the game and stay sane)

The issue I have with polls, is the fact developers lose site of the overall game they were looking to create. A number of storylines and side quests almost never get finished, instead developers are stuck rushing the main story line then spend the remainder of their time trying to clean up loose ends, at some point during this process they get fed up (understandable) and the final game isn't what they really wanted.

From what I've seen this ends up taking a long time, rather then prioritizing what the developer had in mind as he or she goes along. The process is much smoother and the overall final product is better. And while the masses will undoubtably complain over no polling, they can whine all they want but they will still stay loyal and keep playing your game.

That's just how I feel and what I've witnessed from other games.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the party... when I talk to Imawyn about it she asks me for horsehair which I've already given her! And when I go to set the wine down by the fire it asks me if I want to sit or leave?

Nastaya

Jul 4, 2017
Is this worth playing if you're not a NTR fan? I remember someone saying they got forced into NTR scenes while not on a NTR route.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is this worth playing if you're not a NTR fan? I remember someone saying they got forced into NTR scenes while not on a NTR route.
Every NTR scene is avoidable.
You can get forced into NTR scenes only if you lose fights or fail tasks, nothing will force you into NTR only yourself.
The game is really enjoyable for NTR fans and NTR dislikers.
You can still turn off the NTR as soon as the game starts, so yeah you can play it, if you are not a fan of NTR.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

If you are with Tia/Lyvia/both and lose a fight against orcs/bandits they will fuck the gurls. Anyway, you have to be a huge moron to lose against them.

• Angry
Reactions: Nastaya

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the party... when I talk to Imawyn about it she asks me for horsehair which I've already given her! And when I go to set the wine down by the fire it asks me if I want to sit or leave?
You don't have to "touch" the "sparkle". Touch the wine.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Is there any way to take Frishas virginity and still have the NTR path with Dave?
I don't think so, AFAIK the only way she'll have sex with you is after you attack Dave in his bedroom while he's pressuring and/or actually attempting to rape her (depending on her corruption level) and rescue her. She won't go back to him after that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes