Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Every NTR scene is avoidable.
You can get forced into NTR scenes only if you lose fights or fail tasks, nothing will force you into NTR only yourself.
The game is really enjoyable for NTR fans and NTR dislikers.
You can still turn off the NTR as soon as the game starts, so yeah you can play it, if you are not a fan of NTR.
I must be thinking of a different game where the orc wife gets a train ran on her on the non NTR route due to a bug
What did I tell you, zARRR?

" They won't listen, and they won't understand, no matter what you tell them about the storylines and how the game works."

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What did I tell you, zARRR?

" They won't listen, and they won't understand, no matter what you tell them about the storylines and how the game works."
Eh I know, maybe I have too much faith, or I just like to help, they are not as annoying as “save askers”

Reactions: Nellyg

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
any help how can i place wine ??
oh, I had that same problem too. Have a bottle of sleep wine in your inventory to make the interaction visible. It's a leftover condition from the bandit event he forgot to remove. Chyos will fix it in the next update.

Reactions: zizobc

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
Quick Question.
Can anyone tell me which 5 animations of Tia were reworked?
I only could spot a difference in the Tent scene (anal and vaginal).
Maybe the Dasan-Route? (Didnt play these)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Okay I'm just curious do you guys sell your cum filled vials at the store for corruption and cash?

Also if you don't, during the penny storyline is the store owner (I forget his name) still able to corrupt penny if you haven't sold him any?

Last question, other than Kate's and Frisha's storyline (Tavern drinks and Dave corrupting Frisha) are there any repercussions of selling the vials?

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Okay I'm just curious do you guys sell your cum filled vials at the store for corruption and cash?

Also if you don't, during the penny storyline is the store owner (I forget his name) still able to corrupt penny if you haven't sold him any?

Last question, other than Kate's and Frisha's storyline (Tavern drinks and Dave corrupting Frisha) are there any repercussions of selling the vials?
I didn't sell him a single one but since you have given him one and the witches book to help with your curse he always technically has some now so selling or not selling doesn't really make a difference, but that is also how you learn to use your cum to corrupt others.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

OK... I had a few beers...(Wife says I had wayyy too many)
If you sell the cum to the store owner, he will sell it to the soldiers and the Mayor, (Affecting the corruption of Kate and Frisha)
Penny... You get a choice to save him, Frank or Peter or whatever his name is, her boyfriend. You can go to Katherine (Clean route) or Store owner..She owes him and he collects. Now I haven't plated the store route so I'm not sure how it goes

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Eh I know, maybe I have too much faith, or I just like to help, they are not as annoying as “save askers”
I'm pissing myself here, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (They don't have an icon for pissing yourself)
Every update....Same questions.
I ignore
Ottoeight says phuch this (Nicely...Mostly)
You answer over and over....Don't change...Nice people are hard to come by.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Still pissing myself though..

Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Frisha will briefly change back to her old dress (very briefly, like 2 frames) if you pick the option "take her right here" after you've given her a piece of jewelry.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I must be thinking of a different game where the orc wife gets a train ran on her on the non NTR route due to a bug
This game has no Orc wife driving a Train. So you can safely play it. Now it has some train tracks so don't interact with them...Just in case

• Angry
Reactions: zARRR and Nastaya

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
The only thing I actually wish is for is a chest in your house to store all the junk that piles up in my inventory, or just make a slot in the inventory for food and potions.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Twice

May 7, 2017
just now hide and listen on the baron
says something about frisha and mc saying something like can take advantage of this knowledge
anyone know what to do

and this part at Lyvia story
If you started to corrupt her she will now also offer to give you a blowjob. This way her corruption will increase further which changes part of her dialogue. At 10C she will also have no problems when Tia gives you a blowjob (jerk off)

where the place tia can give blowjob and lyvia is there too ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes