Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys, if I understand corectly, the old saves don't work, but if I open it in the version 0.3.9.5 and save it, that will works in the latest versions...am I right?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
just now hide and listen on the baron
says something about frisha and mc saying something like can take advantage of this knowledge
anyone know what to do

and this part at Lyvia story
If you started to corrupt her she will now also offer to give you a blowjob. This way her corruption will increase further which changes part of her dialogue. At 10C she will also have no problems when Tia gives you a blowjob (jerk off)

where the place tia can give blowjob and lyvia is there too ?
Just masturbate in the woods with both of them in the party

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Does Herbalism need to be a certain level to progress currently = 1 and made a deal with gurtak instead of killing him

duefess5280

Nov 5, 2020
havin a little trouble finding the cave with liandra, i lose track at the tree where it says to head north then nothin .. any points to look for .... thanks found the tracks that y east now but no cave

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
havin a little trouble finding the cave with liandra, i lose track at the tree where it says to head north then nothin .. any points to look for .... thanks found the tracks that y east now but no cave
I had the same problem: search bar for the answer - somebody posted a picture showing where the cave is.

Anyway, the cave after you discover it:

ScreenShot_20210905195513.png

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Ok..Ottoeight has shown where it is ...now go to that spot and left click like hell until it shows up
It's really annoying...It took me forever, and hurt me finger. Chyos must have stuck in the smallest trigger he could find

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Saves for 4.1.0a
(do note that these were started at 4.0.5 but they should still work and have content up to the version above)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->NTR SAVES
Save 1 -
It is the base I used for all saves, just outside the witch's house after the 'prologue'. (No real content)
Save 3 - Save just for watching the scene with the goblins- Gavina and Bianca (NTR)
Save 6 - All content done besides Tia, Katherine and Liandra, although there could be some missions I did not do because of their lack of content or unfinished missions. I left it just before choosing what route to take in Rumah(deal with dasan, the guard, losing to him or whatever). (NTR) (Incomplete Save)
Save 8 - All content done, even Tia's and Katherine. Just before choosing Julia or gold as a reward. Done just in case it had some impact in the future. Lost to Dasan. Used Witchcraft on the orc leader guy. (NTR) (Incomplete)
Save 9 - All content done, same decisions as save 8 and left Liandra up to where you can choose what to do with her. I didn't craft the belt though. (NTR)(Incomplete)
Save 10 - Everything done the same as save 9 but with Liandra's done. She hasn't been warned about Giron's medicine, without chastity belt and left to her fate at the baron's house. (Full NTR Save)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PURE LOVE SAVES no ntr obviously
Save 12 - Left it just before the underground temple thing at the church, just before entering the door with the 6 god's stones. I let dasan go so I could experience Nyra's 'love route' which tbh doesnt variate too much. (Pure Love, No corruption) (Non-ntr save) (Incomplete)
Save 13 - Everything's done but Liandra's quest and some other missions with no scenes and no end yet. This one has a bunch of stuff missing since there are various routes inaccessible to no corruption like Hiba's and I think Julia. But you are free to try. (Pure love, no corruption) (Non-ntr) ('Full' Save)(READ notes regarding saves)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE-CORRUPTION SAVES no ntr
Save 16 - A bunch of quests done but not all of them, anyway, I did this becauseof a decision I took in the saves below. It is just outside the cabin in which Kate's 'friends' kidnapped her. (Non-ntr) (Incomplete saves)
Save 18 - A bunch of quests done and left it outside of the Church's underground temple. Kate's friends are left to live[I did lose on purpose, no worries since this doesnt bring an ntr conclusion] (Non-ntr) (Incomplete save)
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---->My personal favorite :p
Save 20 - Almost all content done but Tia's, Katherine's and Liandra's. Just before choosing Rumah's fate. Kate's friends are supposedly alive although they had yet to appear. (Non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete save)
Save 21 - Everything's done, I left it just before choosing what to do with Liandra[I crafted the belt]. Dasan was left to escape, I used witchcraft on the orc leader guy. Mira knows about your relationship with Emily but she accepts it. (non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete)
Save 22 - All done, same as save 21. Liandra stays with giron, she was warned of any foreign medicine, she wears a chastity belt. Just before experiencing Julia's final scene with her new maid dress. (Full Save) (NON-NTR) (LOVE-CORRUPTION)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Notes and random stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.saves, dont ask no more :illuminati:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Saves for 4.1.0a
(do note that these were started at 4.0.5 but they should still work and have content up to the version above)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->NTR SAVES
Save 1 -
It is the base I used for all saves, just outside the witch's house after the 'prologue'. (No real content)
Save 3 - Save just for watching the scene with the goblins- Gavina and Bianca (NTR)
Save 6 - All content done besides Tia, Katherine and Liandra, although there could be some missions I did not do because of their lack of content or unfinished missions. I left it just before choosing what route to take in Rumah(deal with dasan, the guard, losing to him or whatever). (NTR) (Incomplete Save)
Save 8 - All content done, even Tia's and Katherine. Just before choosing Julia or gold as a reward. Done just in case it had some impact in the future. Lost to Dasan. Used Witchcraft on the orc leader guy. (NTR) (Incomplete)
Save 9 - All content done, same decisions as save 8 and left Liandra up to where you can choose what to do with her. I didn't craft the belt though. (NTR)(Incomplete)
Save 10 - Everything done the same as save 9 but with Liandra's done. She hasn't been warned about Giron's medicine, without chastity belt and left to her fate at the baron's house. (Full NTR Save)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PURE LOVE SAVES no ntr obviously
Save 12 - Left it just before the underground temple thing at the church, just before entering the door with the 6 god's stones. I let dasan go so I could experience Nyra's 'love route' which tbh doesnt variate too much. (Pure Love, No corruption) (Non-ntr save) (Incomplete)
Save 13 - Everything's done but Liandra's quest and some other missions with no scenes and no end yet. This one has a bunch of stuff missing since there are various routes inaccessible to no corruption like Hiba's and I think Julia. But you are free to try. (Pure love, no corruption) (Non-ntr) ('Full' Save)(READ notes regarding saves)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE-CORRUPTION SAVES no ntr
Save 16 - A bunch of quests done but not all of them, anyway, I did this becauseof a decision I took in the saves below. It is just outside the cabin in which Kate's 'friends' kidnapped her. (Non-ntr) (Incomplete saves)
Save 18 - A bunch of quests done and left it outside of the Church's underground temple. Kate's friends are left to live[I did lose on purpose, no worries since this doesnt bring an ntr conclusion] (Non-ntr) (Incomplete save)
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---->My personal favorite :p
Save 20 - Almost all content done but Tia's, Katherine's and Liandra's. Just before choosing Rumah's fate. Kate's friends are supposedly alive although they had yet to appear. (Non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete save)
Save 21 - Everything's done, I left it just before choosing what to do with Liandra[I crafted the belt]. Dasan was left to escape, I used witchcraft on the orc leader guy. Mira knows about your relationship with Emily but she accepts it. (non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete)
Save 22 - All done, same as save 21. Liandra stays with giron, she was warned of any foreign medicine, she wears a chastity belt. Just before experiencing Julia's final scene with her new maid dress. (Full Save) (NON-NTR) (LOVE-CORRUPTION)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Notes and random stuff
Good stuff, thanks for sharing! I was going to update my post about saves but I havent played that much after 0.4.0.5 (been playing ff14 like no tomorrow lmao), so its nice to see a updated one ;)

~~

On regards of 0.4.2.0 changelog, does anyone know which scenes/animations got reworked for Tia? I dont think it says so the walkthrough

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
On regards of 0.4.2.0 changelog, does anyone know which scenes/animations got reworked for Tia? I dont think it says so the walkthrough
It's anal, the reverse ride looks different.

At least for me, it looks different.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Holey moly, the new review is kinda awful.
The user clearly doesn’t understand how an RPG works, some affirmations are hilarious.
However I agree in some ways about the walkthrough there are some cryptic moments (Like Liandra’s cave) but they are really a few.
Where is the charcoal? How to initiate Mira’s quest? Control your lust? THESE AREN’T HARD, the games gives you hints about everything, it’s not bullshit unfair, if you don’t understand these simple stuff you either aren’t keeping attention to the game or don’t understand english.
Sorry for my rant, but that was mostly stupid

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes