rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Well, the game is a very good one.

My favorite characters are the Baron Giron and Frisha.

The prettiest girl to me is Yasmine but quite fat though. Verena is also a very good character.

I would like to see more content with Frisha and Giron the Baron... it would be great to see more NTR content with the Baron claiming more girls around and making them his pets.

Other thing I would like to see is more NTR sex with goblins and orcs raping girls around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius88 and DTchan

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm sorry to ask before playing the game, downloading right now.
Is the NTR content netorare only or netorase and netori as well ? I search the thread a bit and from little I can gather NTR in this game consist of failed quest events and game over events only, correct ? Or should I expect more.
Thank you for the answers in advance. I hear the gameplay is good to, looking forward to playing this.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm sorry to ask before playing the game, downloading right now.
Is the NTR content netorare only or netorase and netori as well ? I search the thread a bit and from little I can gather NTR in this game consist of failed quest events and game over events only, correct ? Or should I expect more.
Thank you for the answers in advance. I hear the gameplay is good to, looking forward to playing this.
It’s all kind of NTR.
It’s either being cucked or get others cucked.
You can fail tasks and lose your girl, or be the one that purposely lose the girl by corrupting her or deciding for her, (Example: after a lot of corruption you can share some girls or some choices give you the option to share it, without corruption), you can have sex with the wives of others, girlfriends or possible ones.
Some are subtle netorase others are heavy. (Having sex secretly or straight out stealing the wife).
It’s heaven for any kind of NTR fans and not.
I hope you’ll have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It’s all kind of NTR.
It’s either being cucked or get others cucked.
You can fail tasks and lose your girl, or be the one that purposely lose the girl by corrupting her or deciding for her, (Example: after a lot of corruption you can share some girls or some choices give you the option to share it, without corruption), you can have sex with the wives of others, girlfriends or possible ones.
Some are subtle netorase others are heavy. (Having sex secretly or straight out stealing the wife).
It’s heaven for any kind of NTR fans and not.
I hope you’ll have fun!
Now this is ambitious, both in NTR kinks and in gameplay/survival aspect wise, just started the game and by chance punched Dave in the teeth, feel my day brighter already, look like i'm gonna enjoy the ride here as well.
Thank you again for the quick and detailed answer.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
is something wrong or diferente in rumah village? i can't fuck with Nyra or Raaisha, i already finished everything with them months ago and i always was able to fuck but now i was there to see some animation changes and the option is gray no matter what, do i have to do something, is there something new?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn, the amount of content is enormous. I'm impressed...
Exactly, not only the amount, but the quality, there are so many details, routes, dialogues that change and secrets that is astonishing.
Which part are you pursuing in the game rn?

Reactions: Yukihirou

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Exactly, not only the amount, but the quality, there are so many details, routes, dialogues that change and secrets that is astonishing.
Which part are you pursuing in the game rn?
Imma guess the ntr route(s)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Imma guess the ntr route(s)
Yeah I guess it too, but even on NTR route there are too many possibilities, take Rumah for example, there at least 3 paths to pursue and each one have a different kind of ntr.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah I guess it too, but even on NTR route there are too many possibilities, take Rumah for example, there at least 3 paths to pursue and each one have a different kind of ntr.
NTR route, but i'm holding off on that for now, playing lawful citizen, helping out with the farm, hunting and occasional orc raid. There's so much stuff to try out.
And not gonna lie, I like the old MC better, look more handsome me think.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just started this game while I wait on some updates and it's hooked me for the last 3 three days. There is alot of content ......a lot. Does anyone have a guide to the health stats icons? I've had a what looks like a ham and bloody orb for a while now and can figure out what they are.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Just started this game while I wait on some updates and it's hooked me for the last 3 three days. There is alot of content ......a lot. Does anyone have a guide to the health stats icons? I've had a what looks like a ham and bloody orb for a while now and can figure out what they are.
Not sure about the bloody orb but the ham is hunger, if you have bread (From Penny) or soup (From Clare) in your inventory clicking on the icon makes you eat. You can also have dinner with Emily or Penny

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
By bloody orb, do you mean the one on the right side of the screen, below the clock? That represents your alignment. 50 is neutral, and increases in number as the MC gets more corrupted. So far as I know, there is not yet any reason to avoid getting corrupted as much as possible. Perhaps in Gwen's next update, when her sister joins the world, we'll start seeing an alternative.

I've been told that alignment and corruption are supposed to be different things, but I have a hard time seeing any real difference in the mechanics of the game thus far.

Reactions: Bse

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not sure about the bloody orb but the ham is hunger, if you have bread (From Penny) or soup (From Clare) in your inventory clicking on the icon makes you eat. You can also have dinner with Emily or Penny
This is what it looks like
IMG_20210909_185936.jpg

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
By bloody orb, do you mean the one on the right side of the screen, below the clock? That represents your alignment. 50 is neutral, and increases in number as the MC gets more corrupted. So far as I know, there is not yet any reason to avoid getting corrupted as much as possible. Perhaps in Gwen's next update, when her sister joins the world, we'll start seeing an alternative.

I've been told that alignment and corruption are supposed to be different things, but I have a hard time seeing any real difference in the mechanics of the game thus far.
Just posted it if you want to take a look

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
"After dinner when Liandra is in Dave's room listen in (has to be on a day where Frisha isn't visiting)"

But where do I go to listen? there is a spot? At what time of what day?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
"After dinner when Liandra is in Dave's room listen in (has to be on a day where Frisha isn't visiting)"

But where do I go to listen? there is a spot? At what time of what day?
Same way you spied on Frisha. Dinner at 6 and spying at 7

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes