Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone remember how to trigger Emily anal scene? I forgot how to get that scene. thanks
Check the walkthrough.

Probably don't have the file, so need to reinstall the game. That's my guess.
He might help us/himself by telling us whether he's using a compressed/modded version. If he's using the compressed version it might be the reason.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So far the girls who don't seem to have ntr foils I believe are Claire, Katherin and Opheilia. Wonder if that will be changed. I suspect for Katherin that Tia's orc father might play a huge factor in that.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Nice, combat progress's tied to gears and skills, I like this. The level scaling is done right, not too hard, not too easy and keep the game challenging and you have to struggle to find ally and good gear.
There's HP potions that can be used in battle but it's super rare (still not progress far yet, i'm playing this harvest moon style).

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So far the girls who don't seem to have ntr foils I believe are Claire, Katherin and Opheilia. Wonder if that will be changed. I suspect for Katherin that Tia's orc father might play a huge factor in that.
I'm sure Ophelia is gonna have NTR in Kirilic. Claire will probably be with the Tavern owner.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey can somebody tell me that whether I can play this game on joiplay emulator or not?
I'm playing in joiplay and no issues so far. You might want to enable hardware acceleration though depending on your phone because the game lags like crazy in the town map.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nice, combat progress's tied to gears and skills, I like this. The level scaling is done right, not too hard, not too easy and keep the game challenging and you have to struggle to find ally and good gear.
There's HP potions that can be used in battle but it's super rare (still not progress far yet, i'm playing this harvest moon style).
Ah harvest moon such memories.
Finally another user who loves the rpg part!
Which is your favorite ntr scene so far?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah harvest moon such memories.
Finally another user who loves the rpg part!
Which is your favorite ntr scene so far?
To me almost anything is a dish best served cold. been helping around here and there playing matchmaker and hooking people up but I haven't yet decided if I want to enjoy my fruitful labor yet or not... so yeah.
However I want to add that Kate and Penny are my favorite girls in this game. Maybe I have a thing for damsels in distress. But Alas there's still a lot of gals I have yet to meet and make acquaintances. So fun.

Sorry for the sudden promt author, you have done a great job with this game and I cannot stop praising you for that.
I have a question that also qualify as a suggestion as below:
Right now (I'm still not sure if there's a bow upgrade yet or if the bow skillset make up for it yet), aside for hunting immersion, there's no reason to use a bow at all in combat, dagger's easy to find and upgrade/craft and its damage is higher than the starting bow. Even a normal dagger strike is stronger than quickshot.
I have a vague feeling that Quickshot is meant to be used on high agility enemy to attack them before their turn correct ?

Can we have an ability to have a free bowshot at the start of combat if you enter combat equiped with a bow or turn quickshot into a skill that use up plenty of TP but does not cost you your turn (like its name imply) ? This is merely my suggestion btw.

Once again, thank for the great game.

Reactions: zARRR

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I'm playing in joiplay and no issues so far. You might want to enable hardware acceleration though depending on your phone because the game lags like crazy in the town map.
How did you unzipped the folder because it's taking way too long in my case.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm sure Ophelia is gonna have NTR in Kirilic. Claire will probably be with the Tavern owner.
The next Ophelia update will likely lead her to become a waitress at The Drunken Fox, so Kate can leave for Kirlic and there is someone still waiting tables. So my guess would be we see something with Thomas, and with the patrons of the inn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Sorry for the sudden promt author, you have done a great job with this game and I cannot stop praising you for that.
I have a question that also qualify as a suggestion as below:
Right now (I'm still not sure if there's a bow upgrade yet or if the bow skillset make up for it yet), aside for hunting immersion, there's no reason to use a bow at all in combat, dagger's easy to find and upgrade/craft and its damage is higher than the starting bow. Even a normal dagger strike is stronger than quickshot.
I have a vague feeling that Quickshot is meant to be used on high agility enemy to attack them before their turn correct ?

Can we have an ability to have a free bowshot at the start of combat if you enter combat equiped with a bow or turn quickshot into a skill that use up plenty of TP but does not cost you your turn (like its name imply) ? This is merely my suggestion btw.

Once again, thank for the great game.
You can craft a better bow in Rumah, and there is also another bow that can be found that is pretty great, I believe in the hidden tunnel in the cultists' lair, it's a little tricky to find.

Quickshot, as I can attest in practice, is useful in certain cases where the enemy is faster and you just want to get that shot in before they have a chance to act, to finish them off.

I'm not sure the aiming skill is all that useful though, I'm hard pressed to think of enemies that are difficult to hit. But I guess that would be another reason to use the bow, if there were.

Generally though, I'd agree the dagger tends to be better. Chyos hasn't really developed the weapon types much. Supposedly there will eventually be a Talent for using swords, so I think he plans to do something about it all in the future, but I have no idea when or how it will work out.

Is there way for kate accept groping by customers when working without NTR route?
I believe the answer is no. You will need to have NTR enabled for this to be possible.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes