Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
13 hours in-game, after almost 100 battles, no one ever managed to land a critical hit on my MC. However today, first time fighting the swamp fiend, first turn I guard with defensive strike, it crit me for 175 damages, second turn, I run away but can't, it misses, third turn, I run away again but no chance, it hits me and crits me for 350+ damage... This is mainly due to badluck I guess since after a few retry it didn't happen again. (Full leather armor set)

But i'm traumatized, will boosting luck with Perception prevent this (Enemy critical attack) from happening again ? If not, then will boosting Agi with Dexterity help my escape chance go up ?
Honestly don't know what to say to that, regarding stats. However, it sounds like you do not have Tia or Lyvia in your party? By the time you are fighting plague fiends, you should at least have Tia. She works great as a tank. Also, might want to double check to see if your character level at least reaches the minimum suggested level shown in the quest log for that quest. If it doesn't, that could be a part of why you are getting mauled so badly by the plague fiend.

tell me how to change the weapon created a sword and I can not use only the blade.
The main character is unable to equip swords; he can only equip daggers and bows. Swords can only be equipped by Lyvia, once you have gone through her quest and have her join your party.

Also Yasmine will revert back to it's current state what does that mean?
I don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate on the issue.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Honestly don't know what to say to that, regarding stats. However, it sounds like you do not have Tia or Lyvia in your party? By the time you are fighting plague fiends, you should at least have Tia. She works great as a tank. Also, might want to double check to see if your character level at least reaches the minimum suggested level shown in the quest log for that quest. If it doesn't, that could be a part of why you are getting mauled so badly by the plague fiend.
Ah yes, level 15+, and I tried to solo it at level 12, still, I managed to win the fight and get the heart 1vs1 with it, quite the experience, thank Uldar I come prepared with full leather set. So far the only enemy that do critical attack on my MC.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
We have a tank and a knight, the Only three characters that know some technique to fight are: Raaisha, Bianca and Sabrina.
Ngl I wish Sabrina would become a party member, because she is a mage and my favorite girl.
There are also those 2 monster girls, but I think they won’t be recruitable.
Think about arinane! She had after rescue if you take the main path lvl 7 and hp 9?? she can be a good scout ot hunter too.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The Underground hide out under the chapel respwan all 3 days good lvling after a time. and good hp pot´s drops.

Reactions: SunlessXre

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
what will be in the next Update ? any progress with the underground secret society ?
The next update is for Verena's content, which yes, would have to do with the underground secret society, because the cult content is related to Arianna and Verena quest line. It's not clear how much of the cult content will be developed though, as Verena is the focus.

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Seems i cant talk to Kate about Thomas, i watched the scenes 2 times, selected yes if i liked it, but the option doesnt appear, tried it in middle of her quest, since then i replayed the scenes several times and completed her story, but still it doesnt appear. Affection and Corruption both at 40.

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
I'm stuck at recruiting mercenaries . Everytime I go near the bandit hero kill the bandits without going into fighting scene . Can anyone help .

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got Tia in my party, decided to revisit the swamp, went into the cave, 4 Swamp Fiends in there. Nightmare fuel, but still beat them all, bandage economy strong !
This time they Crits me like crazy though, all around 150+ or 200+ HP even when guarding, at least they give good EXP.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Finally got Tia in my party, decided to revisit the swamp, went into the cave, 4 Swamp Fiends in there. Nightmare fuel, but still beat them all, bandage economy strong !
This time they Crits me like crazy though, all around 150+ or 200+ HP even when guarding, at least they give good EXP.
Holey moly, you fought all those battles alone without trusty Tia?
That's impressive.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017

The main character is unable to equip swords; he can only equip daggers and bows. Swords can only be equipped by Lyvia, once you have gone through her quest and have her join your party.

I don't know what you are talking about. Please elaborate on the issue.
At page 59 in walkthrough at the end it's mentioned, I don't understand what it means. Also about Giron's medicine.. How will it change Liandra and will there be any changes when I pick the camp option?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
At page 59 in walkthrough at the end it's mentioned, I don't understand what it means. Also about Giron's medicine.. How will it change Liandra and will there be any changes when I pick the camp option?
Long ago, when you opened the room that leads behind the bookshelves in the Mayors house, if you search the room you find a photo of Yasmin with little boobs. The mayor gave her something to make them bigger. Now if he gets his hands on Liandra he'll do the same to her, unless you warn her.
I don't think you can give her to the Baron if you took her to the Camp. I took her to the Camp and I'm not getting any option to give her to the Baron. I may go back and play the Baron route another time, it's too far back now and I quite like Liandras tits the way they are :)

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Vitoryn

Feb 25, 2020
Yasmine = The next time you do this you can choose to switch positions until it's past midnight and Giron enters the room. If Yasmine's C>5, she will ask you to continue after her husband fell asleep.
Is it onle me or someone else cant have this event?

C at 8

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Yasmine = The next time you do this you can choose to switch positions until it's past midnight and Giron enters the room. If Yasmine's C>5, she will ask you to continue after her husband fell asleep.
Is it onle me or someone else cant have this event?

C at 8
I think you need to talk to her earlier in the piano room and tell her you'll visit her later.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Holey moly, you fought all those battles alone without trusty Tia?
That's impressive.
Ha ha, to be honest, I have grown quite fond of Tia, she's reliable and tanky. Strangely I find her adorable, maybe her personality ?
Also bad news, Verena is the splitting image of my ex-wife, exact same face, same personality. Kudos to author for recreating my asian ex-wife's face in a western fantasy game... what's the odd.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes