zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a weapon guide? i saw ppl talking about shadow stone, unique and iren weapon but have no clue how to get them
For shadow weapons you have to progress with Mira's quest, for Iron weapons John's quest, even if I think you can't make them for yourself yet

Reactions: ios123

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
im stuck. how do i give kate wine? pls help
At the evening after her daily job, go to her room and you'll share wine with her (She must be your girlfirend)
I've a question will the future scenes with the werewolf only be NTR? I'm hesitant to kill it
There is a scene of a werewolf, but is a mod and it is only for patreons who have the access to discord.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
At the evening after her daily job, go to her room and you'll share wine with her (She must be your girlfirend)

There is a scene of a werewolf, but is a mod and it is only for patreons who have the access to discord.
going to her room only gives me the option to go to my room or stay.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Cholesterol speedrun, you have more chance of dying of heart attack during battle.
This should be a mod lol
MC's cholesterol should be fine if you consider he has enough physical exercise like hunting, fighting with foes and bangin' and having sex.
Actually... MC has greater chances of dying during sex out of exhaustion, because of bangin' every single girl in the village and beyond. Hell, with the amount of sex he's havin' his dick should just fell off!

Reactions: zARRR

mr_walrus

Feb 4, 2021
Every time i exchange the normal wine bottle for c@mwine in the mansion's servent's room i wait until they come back but nothing happens, Julia's curruption does not go up.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Every time i exchange the normal wine bottle for c@mwine in the mansion's servent's room i wait until they come back but nothing happens, Julia's curruption does not go up.
Think you need to use the bandit outfit and wait until she and the butler start to interact. I'm not playing the ntr route so I'm guessing.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
im also having trouble with Tia not giving me the key to Katherin's house.
You will get the Key from Tia in the house from Katherine, when you´re there with Tia, as your Wanita, after you finished the Rumah Village Quest.

Last edited:

mr_walrus

Feb 4, 2021
You will get the Key from Tia in the house from Katherine, when you´re there with Tia, as your Wanita, after you finished the Rumah Village Quest.
I did that, no key ;-; does the fact that i put Tia to work on the orc camp glitch it or something?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I've a question will the future scenes with the werewolf only be NTR? I'm hesitant to kill it
I think zARRR already answered this, but just in case: What do you mean, only NTR? You mean, besides NTR, maybe just straight up sharing? No, there won't be anything like that. In fact I'm not sure there is even NTR with the werewolf, but I haven't viewed the "fanmade" werewolf scene with Arianna, so I'm not sure if it is NTR or if it is non-consensual. The content zARRR referenced is the only content available, and likely the only content with the werewolf that ever will be.
going to her room only gives me the option to go to my room or stay.
You should choose to stay. Then see if the option to drink wine becomes available.
Is it possible to increase Arianna's corruption?
No.
Just asking, is there an android port for this game? Have not seen one.
There is no official Android port at this time, and none planned.
im also having trouble with Tia not giving me the key to Katherin's house.
Are you using a mod? Or have you enabled cheats and used them to affect relationship stats?

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes