Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. It's possible this is the bonus scene you get when Imawyn has 10 corruption and you lose the fight against the bandit guarding Emily.
It's kind of a mystery to me, too.

First time I played her story I arrested her on the spot so I missed the sex scenes in the tent, but I got the sex scenes in the prison.
Second time I played I chose to get her love and corruption points before arresting her and I got this scene too.

Then the "Big Reboot" happened, so I replayed from scratch, BUT I missed it. Maybe Chyos removed it.

Well, you might ask him :D

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There is no official Android port at this time, and none planned.
Thanks, got it to work using joiplay. But, sometimes the saves malfunction though. The best part is it's built in cheat console, honestly I topped off all the hard to get stuff like the mushrooms and clay. Also saw a lot of items that I don't think are in the game yet but left those alone because I don't want to risk corrupting my save for future versions.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1405660

How to get this seen ? the camp seen is different in my game .
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. It's possible this is the bonus scene you get when Imawyn has 10 corruption and you lose the fight against the bandit guarding Emily.
Its when she has 10 corruption and you go into her tent before you arrest her, instead of fighting you she immediately surrenders and you have sex with her.

The Emily + bandit with 10 corruption Imawyn has her riding your dick while on the floor while a bandit rapes emily next to you.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

ashanta

Jul 2, 2020
For those addicted to A Struggle With Sin a small packet of inner versions to sort out if it can help some.

in the pack (Cheat mod)
(Image patch)
(Games version: A Struggle With Sin 0.3.4.0
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.0
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.5c
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.9.0a
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.0.5
A Struggle with sin 0.4.1.0a
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.1.0b
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.2.0b)
(Save)
(Walkthrough)

Total 16.75 GB

Reactions: Anymo_V

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One of my favorite things of this game is probably the multiple factions of allies and villains, thanks to NTR we got Bandits, goblins, orcs and all other minor or makor conteurparts, that always feel like a threatIf not for you, for your girl.
Every guy is a possible relationship to a romantic/sexual interest, even your dead father.
The only two that are bros are John and Frank (He does absolutely nothing, but I would kil 20 gurtak for him)

Kezoing

Apr 10, 2017
Hmm, and the random encounter with the soldiers in the tavern doesn't appear either, I presume?

Did you use a mod, or use the in-game cheats at all?

After answering the above questions, can you attach a save file, with config and global files from the save folder included? Keep in mind that the file number will be one more than the save number in the game, because the autosave is file 1. So save 4 would be file 5, for example.
I have had the exact same issue in all my playthroughs. Never able to talk to Kate about Thomas.

What is the random encounter with the soldiers? The handjob scene during the serving game does appear.

I attached my saves. No mod used. I did use the in-game cheats, but it also happened to me before without using them.

In this playthrough I did use a save editor to bring Kate's earned money to 0 - she was earning too much. Again, still happened to me without cheats.

I'm curious to what the solution or problem is!

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
I have had the exact same issue in all my playthroughs. Never able to talk to Kate about Thomas.

What is the random encounter with the soldiers? The handjob scene during the serving game does appear.

I attached my saves. No mod used. I did use the in-game cheats, but it also happened to me before without using them.

In this playthrough I did use a save editor to bring Kate's earned money to 0 - she was earning too much. Again, still happened to me without cheats.

Are you saying that for the NTR scene?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

I tried with your save, I have ntr enabled but I avoid it if I can (In earlier playthroughs it fucked up the game)
The MC watched Kate and Thomas sex scene and didn't like it. I tried waiting until she went to bed, to discuss it but she went to sleep. So I tried again the next night, screwed up the serving game and when I went to spy on them I got this
Kate 2.PNG
I don't think this is supposed to happen. (I helped Claire in the Kitchen already) so I was ok to be there. You may have to watch a few more times until the MC starts to enjoy it but I don't know.
So maybe somebody better tuned to the game knows more than me and can help

Kate will interact with customers in the bar, I got this shot!

Kate.PNG

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
This game is so good! I followed the WT, & nearly got all the characters (love route). Just one thing is missing, Verena. She needs to be tamed! :sneaky::love:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

I tried with your save, I have ntr enabled but I avoid it if I can (In earlier playthroughs it fucked up the game)
The MC watched Kate and Thomas sex scene and didn't like it. I tried waiting until she went to bed, to discuss it but she went to sleep. So I tried again the next night, screwed up the serving game and when I went to spy on them I got this
View attachment 1406544
I don't think this is supposed to happen. (I helped Claire in the Kitchen already) so I was ok to be there. You may have to watch a few more times until the MC starts to enjoy it but I don't know.
So maybe somebody better tuned to the game knows more than me and can help

Kate will interact with customers in the bar, I got this shot!

View attachment 1406523
Okay guys: So the problem with the MC saying he has to get out of the hallway is due to the fact that Toren & Co. are in their room, and they would be suspicious if MC was wondering around outside their room. So that's not a bug.

Also, it's clear that the MC has already made the deal with Thomas to allow him to punish Kate in exchange for MC staying in the guest room for free. So doing the kitchen work with Claire is unnecessary.

I'm not entirely sure why the MC isn't given a chance to talk to Kate about Thomas, but there are a couple things to bear in mind:

1) Since the random encounter with soldiers (the handjob scene) appears, then it's clear the Talk about Thomas has been somehow bypassed, because the random encounter is supposed to be possible only after the Talk about Thomas.

2) It's possible, though I'm not 100% sure, that stopping Thomas from blackmailing Kate, and then allowing him to punish Kate in exchange for a free room, bypasses the whole Talk about Thomas. MC seems to have already decided he doesn't like it, by the fact that he made Thomas stop blackmailing Kate in the first place.

I suggest starting over, and letting her fail serving games and be blackmailed by Thomas. If you do it this way, then my guess is that during the second time Thomas blackmails Kate into sex, that is when the MC can decide if he likes it or not, and then can have the Talk about Thomas with Kate when she goes to her bed. I'd guess that if you have the Talk about Thomas, you can no longer stop Thomas from blackmailing Kate, so no free room option will appear; but maybe you could give it a shot, after completing the "Talk about Thomas" with Kate.

Hope this helps.

i tried to send the save files
Yes, I figured as much, but it didn't work. Best to try attaching them together as one zip file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
This game is so good! I followed the WT, & nearly got all the characters (love route). Just one thing is missing, Verena. She needs to be tamed! :sneaky::love:
That is in fact what this month's update is about, coming out for $5 and $10 patrons in a couple weeks.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1631772573200.png
How do I fix this bug? it won't let me enter the mansion when I go up the stairs in the basement.

Does anyone know which map.JSON to look for the error inside the mansion? (number)

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
View attachment 1406869
How do I fix this bug? it won't let me enter the mansion when I go up the stairs in the basement.
Might want to try reinstalling the game. Save right before you do, then copy your save, config, and global files from the save folder to somewhere else. After the game is reinstalled, then copy your save back in with the three files I just mentioned. Then try again. If the issue persists, please upload a zip file containing the save, config, and global files.

Also, just in case, any mod or cheats used?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Might want to try reinstalling the game. Save right before you do, then copy your save, config, and global files from the save folder to somewhere else. After the game is reinstalled, then copy your save back in with the three files I just mentioned. Then try again. If the issue persists, please upload a zip file containing the save, config, and global files.

Also, just in case, any mod or cheats used?
I found the error, I need to know what MAP.JSON is inside the mansion. The game I have it in Spanish and the bug is for that reason, some symbol was touched. Do you have any idea what map.json is inside the mansion?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
leproso0413
Manson main floor - Map034.json
Cellar - Map035.json
Manson second floor - Map036.json
Cave with bridge - Map037.json

Edit 1.
Althrough by the screen you provided (console log would be better though) there is a problem either with defined tint in OrangeLightning plugin or tint defined on a event. In both cases though it should be #FFA500 not # FFA500

Fix 1.
Open all 4 maps in notepad and check all of them for that # FFA500 to delete space between "#" and "F" If you can't find it there open OrangeLightning..js in notepad and check there.

Fix2.
Back up your save files and then reinstall the game or download a non-transladed version, copy mansion maps and paste them into translated version. Should fix it, but it will be in english.

Last edited:

Rindos

May 4, 2017
Emm, i would like to continue liandra story but i cant. in quest charming liandra i cant start second party because i dont have wine on the ground to click it? i missed something or its a bug?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes