zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How to sex with emily..
I am sleep his bed and only shown blowjob and 69 ...
At some point...
With high corruption...
While you sleep she will have sex with you...
For more knoledge the walkthrough is your friend.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there any mother son relation in this game?
No, only threesomes with mothers and daughters, you could say a step mother or sister but it’s a long assumption.
Maybe in a distant future a mother, but that’s speculation for now

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
As far as I could understand, we're still in chapter 1 :)

The prologue and the map are telling us that there's a long story ahead and a lot of things to do.
Technically, the prologue is called Ch.1 in the game, so we are actually in Ch.2 most of the time. I have no idea whatsoever if the game will ever make it to a Ch.3. Maybe with Kirlic implementation? *shrugs*

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Technically, the prologue is called Ch.1 in the game, so we are actually in Ch.2 most of the time. I have no idea whatsoever if the game will ever make it to a Ch.3. Maybe with Kirlic implementation? *shrugs*
Or chyos forgot about the chapters…. But chapter 3 I think will begin with the revelation about the MC past and his true lineage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can you take Kate and her mom to their former city yet? Thanks.
Not yet, there is an update that will open the path to Kirlic, but for now all updates are for things that happen in the are of Arenfield or Rumah

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I really hope this vn can be finished. With a world as big as he's building it's hard to imagine. I'm new to this vn, can anyone average his frequency for updates for me please? Thought I was through but checking the walkthrough I'm seeing a lot of content missing. Seems I have a lot of corrupting to do on some of the girls still but it should not be hard now that I think I know the gameplay better.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I really hope this vn can be finished. With a world as big as he's building it's hard to imagine. I'm new to this vn, can anyone average his frequency for updates for me please? Thought I was through but checking the walkthrough I'm seeing a lot of content missing. Seems I have a lot of corrupting to do on some of the girls still but it should not be hard now that I think I know the gameplay better.
Every month it gets an update for patrons, but usually it ends up here.
We should make a wiki about this game, to explain some lore and character.
Btw this is not a visual novel.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How can I make the monsters respawn faster? They take a long time to respawn. I have to get Hears of a Plage for the GWEN mission but the bugs I killed before don't respawn anymore.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How can I make the monsters respawn faster? They take a long time to respawn. I have to get Hears of a Plage for the GWEN mission but the bugs I killed before don't respawn anymore.
They can also be found around the swamp as well as the cave, I think 5 per week gametime.
To get the heart, Save, kill....If you don't get the heart...Reload and kill again.
BTW the other parts are useful for crafting potions!

Reactions: leproso0413

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
use cheatbook:)
No, because the cheatbook doesn't sell plaguefiends' heart/brain/intestine.

Secondly he might stop playing that modded/messed/unofficially-translated/God-only-knows-where-it-came-from version of his and download the Official public version instead of coming here and whine because his version doesn't work properly.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone has a save file where kate ends up dating rick? my back up save is gone so im quite lazy to do it all again :ROFLMAO:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Normally you wait 7 days in-game, just sleep through it. For the swamp, you only need to sleep 3-4 days.

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
Why is Emily still bugged with her cooking recipe and the quest where need to go to the baron with her?

I found threads from march that already encountered the same issues...

Is there at least a fix for that?

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Version 0.4.2.5 has came out on patreon, how long will it take to be updated here? Also, I can't equip chain mail despite having armor proficiency 6, how much do I need? Anyway, thx for the game, love it's concept and replay value, also found a surefire way to get to level 30 as easily as possible. Do Lucius quest, do Penny's love quest(gets me from level 5 to like level 12-13, also my favourite, since I can go either love or netori route), get to level 6 in dexterity, do Bianca's route and get Backstab, do Lydia's quest till brigands appear, and start backstabbing brigands for easy 10000 xp. Also, for easy money, cut Elderwood trees after increasing strength to like 6, you get 3 Elderwood logs, which you can sell for 3 gold, and they re kinda easy to find.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Why is Emily still bugged with her cooking recipe and the quest where need to go to the baron with her?

I found threads from march that already encountered the same issues...

Is there at least a fix for that?
What is this problem you have identified?

And could you provide a save file for it (including global and config files also, in zip file)? Using mod or cheats at all?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes