Дюша 36

May 10, 2019
Здравстуйте. А будет ли беременость в этой игре как в приключения крестьянина?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't understand why patrons prefer voting side stories rather than the main storyline.

If we want to see the story moving forward "the queen's visit" and "Gwen's 2nd part" need to be implemented, I guess. :confused:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't understand why patrons prefer voting side stories rather than the main storyline.

If we want to see the story moving forward "the queen's visit" and "Gwen's 2nd part" need to be implemented, I guess. :confused:
If I should take a guess, it’s because they want to see Arenfield built and finished with all the characters and storylines at least somewhat complete before the big step to continue the main plot.
Or it’s because no one likes Gwen (Poor Sabrina).

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So now that you guys are talking about the polls I'm curious about how Tia do in them, can't get enough of my wanita.
Sorry to disappoint, but Tia is not even an option for the current content poll. Though she may take part in scenes as part of the Raisha update (which will probably be v0.4.5.0), but we don't know any details yet.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020

Can’t speak for the other awesome patrons but for me I could spend the next 3 years worth of updates on penny alone

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But of he gets a co-worker, he will double the updates?
Like two contents of the poll in one month?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The day he will have a coworker will be when he gets more than 1000 euros as plus with the money he gets, and it will be difficult if the content keeps leaking

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

I'm not even really sure what the main storyline option is in the main content poll. Gwen is technically not main story, and I'm not sure about the queen either. Chyos also decided that Kirlic will be its own option instead of waiting on Ophilia (and then next Kate) option, but didn't add it yet because some of us in the discord wanted to see other things get developed first, like Anya, Gwen, etc.

Hewhowrites98

May 11, 2017
Guys sorry if this seems like a noob level question, but I'm still stuck on Frisha's quest - 'Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron at noon'. Have spent the last hour trying to work around this.
Everyone says go hide in the bookcase in Giron's office at noon but nothing happens when I click the bookcase and Giron almost always catches me since he's walking about in there :/ What do I do?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Guys sorry if this seems like a noob level question, but I'm still stuck on Frisha's quest - 'Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron at noon'. Have spent the last hour trying to work around this.
Everyone says go hide in the bookcase in Giron's office at noon but nothing happens when I click the bookcase and Giron almost always catches me since he's walking about in there :/ What do I do?
Try 1st floor bookcase there is a secret door you can unlock if you have high intelligence .

Reactions: Hewhowrites98

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You're probably standing on the wrong tile when interacting with bookshelf, because the furniture is not a object as a whole. You have to check right section of it in order for MC to find a secret passage. If I remember correctly it's the second from the left and MC have to pass a perception or intelligence check. But to be sure just check every section of the bookshelf and your talent window for both of those skills.
Also you can access the secret passge the same way but from the the library. Just check all bookshelfs in the upper part of the room.
There is also third option to access secret passage through the door in the underground entrance to basement, on the right side, but you need a high lockpicking skill in order to open it.

As for Giron, his perception is rather... lacking. You can easily enter his study when he's there, either reading on his desk or checking the bookshelf and basically walk to the bookshelf and hidden passage, which is basically right on his left side. He shouldn't notice you, but if you're affraid of being caught (as I wrote you shouldn't, but save your game either way) stick close to the lower part of the room and run to bookshelf and interact with it as soon as he moved back to his desk.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I see you got a lot of answers but another tip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hewhowrites98

May 11, 2017
Tha
You're probably standing on the wrong tile when interacting with bookshelf, because the furniture is not a object as a whole. You have to check right section of it in order for MC to find a secret passage. If I remember correctly it's the second from the left and MC have to pass a perception or intelligence check. But to be sure just check every section of the bookshelf and your talent window for both of those skills.
Also you can access the secret passge the same way but from the the library. Just check all bookshelfs in the upper part of the room.
There is also third option to access secret passage through the door in the underground entrance to basement, on the right side, but you need a high lockpicking skill in order to open it.

As for Giron, his perception is rather... lacking. You can easily enter his study when he's there, either reading on his desk or checking the bookshelf and basically walk to the bookshelf and hidden passage, which is basically right on his left side. He shouldn't notice you, but if you're affraid of being caught (as I wrote you shouldn't, but save your game either way) stick close to the lower part of the room and run to bookshelf and interact with it as soon as he moved back to his desk.
Worked it out. Thanks

Reactions: acowasto
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes