Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
how do you recruit mercenary's?
What do you mean? If you are talking about man near the tent then talk to him when he is at bar on monday evening. Then go for Arianna's questline. But it's not really recruit him like you can recruit Tia.

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
One question, is there any way to change the variables of my HP? I want to have less Health and be easily beaten to get some ntr scenes. rpgmakersaveedit doesn't work even with saveeditor.online.
To clarify, is it exactly about ?
search by `_hp` finds all parameters, You can try to search by value (the main thing is to enable search by full match and then the task is simplified)

Reactions: leproso0413

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
how do you recruit mercenary's?
Adding to what Dkc said: You have to get to a certain point in Lyvia's quest, where you take over Imawyn's old camp, and have a talk with Lyvia to name the mercenary band. After having the talk with her about recruiting members for the mercenary group, now you should be able to recruit bandits/brigands after defeating them in combat, by clicking on their bodies after the fight is over.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to give kate sleeping wine to trigger threesome scene
Sleeping wine doesn't trigger threesome scene, because then Kate would be sleeping...You need to advance Kate's quest to a certain point first and then it will happen, though you might need to develop relations with Claire first. You could try checking out the walkthrough posted in the OP for details.

Reactions: DGun23

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Which scene are they talking about in this part of walkthrough?
You should look up Yasmine in the walkthrough and follow her quest for that scene. If you mean the other one with the father, you'll have to do Liandra's quest first, although as it is says, there aren't any scenes that way unless you end up corrupting her, which is with Yasmine anyway. So just look up Yasmine and follow through her content.

Reactions: DGun23

DGun23

May 17, 2018
You should look up Yasmine in the walkthrough and follow her quest for that scene. If you mean the other one with the father, you'll have to do Liandra's quest first, although as it is says, there aren't any scenes that way unless you end up corrupting her, which is with Yasmine anyway. So just look up Yasmine and follow through her content.
The scene after which I can start corrupting the maid because I can't do it. I only get a positive dialogue with her in the kitchen after the marriage is finalized. So I was wondering how should I corrupt her cause I changed the wine in the servant's room and it increased her corruption but there were no scenes even after 10+ corruption

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The scene after which I can start corrupting the maid because I can't do it. I only get a positive dialogue with her in the kitchen after the marriage is finalized. So I was wondering how should I corrupt her cause I changed the wine in the servant's room and it increased her corruption but there were no scenes even after 10+ corruption
Mmmmh... may the Almighty Lord help you, because we can't. :rolleyes:

You must have sex with Yazmine in front of her (when Yazmine drinks tea and the maid plays the piano).

Don't answer me, because I won't help you anymore.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
do u think when this game Completes will we get
A Struggle with Sin 2 ?
A Struggle with sin 2: Electric boogaloo
A struggle with sin 3: Marcus’ return
The struggle with sin (Reboot)

The game isn’t even in his final stages, every assumption for a sequel is a speculation because we don’t even have the complete picture of the plot.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
As Otto said, you need to get with Yasmine first, which is indeed what I said already. Have you already done the Yasmine content?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
do u think when this game Completes will we get
A Struggle with Sin 2 ?
Doubtful. Chyos has already thought of another game he would like to do in the future, but hasn't said it would be a sequel. It is likely that this game will be a solo. However, it's worth noting the game still has a long, long way to go, so there's not much point in contemplating a sequel anyway, as zARRR surmised.

Reactions: Yukihirou and zARRR

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's been awhile for me, but I'd say you should make sure to bring her affection up with tips, and also have her walk around to the MC's side of the table, not Rick's side.
Do not reply to that user or any account using that signature coupled with hentai milf link on top its a spam bot. All it dose is copy paste questions/statements through dozens of threads in minutes to to gain likes and appear legit.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Do not reply to that user or any account using that signature coupled with hentai milf link on top its a spam bot. All it dose is copy paste questions/statements through dozens of threads in minutes to to gain likes and appear legit.
Thx for the heads up. I deleted my post responding to them. I suppose they've been reported?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes