Xyntek

Sep 15, 2018
I have encountered a bug with Kate. Somehow the "virgin" flag did not get updated (see screenshot). For this reason, I could not continue certain content, such as "Touch her butt" in the afternoon. I guess it's because Kate's first time had been with MC and Arianne. I don't think that should be possible at all, because the walkthrough says that it should only happen after MC has had sex with Kate.

I have set the flag "Kate No Virgin" in the .rpgsave to true. Seems to work now.

kate_bug.png

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have encountered a bug with Kate. Somehow the "virgin" flag did not get updated (see screenshot). For this reason, I could not continue certain content, such as "Touch her butt" in the afternoon. I guess it's because Kate's first time had been with MC and Arianne. I don't think that should be possible at all, because the walkthrough says that it should only happen after MC has had sex with Kate.

I have set the flag "Kate No Virgin" in the .rpgsave to true. Seems to work now.

View attachment 1425345
You had sex with Kate in a threesome with Arianne without having sex with Kate before then? That sounds...odd. I don't think it's supposed to be possible to get that threesome content without already having had sex with Kate before. How did you do that? Did you use a mod or the in-game cheats?

Last edited:

Xyntek

Sep 15, 2018
You had sex with Kate in a threesome with Arianne without having sex with Kate before then? That sounds...odd. I don't think it's supposed to be possible to get that threesome content without already having had sex with Kate before. How did you do that? Did you use a mod or the in-game cheats?
Neither. This was my first playthrough, cheats disabled, nothing modded and no save files edited.

Strictly speaking, I do not know what the game counts as sex.
But I can assure you that the first-time sex scene was after. Every time MC took Kate to the inn room afterwards, the scene was repeated.

I have attached my last unmodified save. However, this is much later in the game. No idea if this is useful.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I know your pain, have you tried turning off the effects in option menu yet ? It will help.
yeah bro but it's still laggy since it doesn't stop those particle animations like the leaves moving around on screen or smokes on chimneys etc

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Neither. This was my first playthrough, cheats disabled, nothing modded and no save files edited.

Strictly speaking, I do not know what the game counts as sex.
But I can assure you that the first-time sex scene was after. Every time MC took Kate to the inn room afterwards, the scene was repeated.

I have attached my last unmodified save. However, this is much later in the game. No idea if this is useful.
Thx for the file, but I need the config and global files from your save folder too. If you could put all three into one zip, that would be appreciated. Then I'll take a look. (y)
yeah bro but it's still laggy since it doesn't stop those particle animations like the leaves moving around on screen or smokes on chimneys etc
Have you tried setting your PC to using gpu instead of cpu for the game / rpg maker? I'm not sure if this will help with those things, but it's worth a shot.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Done. I have updated the attachment in my last post.
I've reported the bug, noting that she lost her virginity in threesome scene with MC and Arianna, and that you then couldn't access some of her content and had to use rpgsaveeditor to change the flag so you could access the content. I also noted that the Relations info still shows her as a virgin. If any of that is wrong, please correct me.

Edit: Also, could you explain what you mean by this repeating scene you mentioned: "But I can assure you that the first-time sex scene was after. Every time MC took Kate to the inn room afterwards, the scene was repeated."

2nd edit: Nevermind, Chyos has already added a fix for it in the upcoming version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyntek

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So, what are the latest news from our dear dev, guys? :geek:
Theres been a new build out for days, its amazing how its only ever this game that these "pirates" like to wait before distributing a new update. The whole point of this site is to get access to the latest adult games without using Patreon/Subscribestar.

As popular as this thread or rather this GAME is I find it very annoying going through this process every time a new update comes out. If I wanted to wait around and play the oldest version available I would just become a 1$ Patron isntead of being a pirate, atleast then I would get discord access lmfao.

Get it together Uploaders.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Dear diary, can't stop playing this f-ing game for 5 days and I'm having a hard time sleeping. Whenever I close my eyes, I start seeing Tia swinging her giant b... axe! I think I'm addicted and need a rehab ASAP. Yesterday while I was drinking wine, I saw my hot neighbour relaxing in the balcony and I was almost gonna jizz in the bottle to make a c... nevermind! I need help...

Sorry Tinkerer, but this is the best adult RPGM game I've ever played which currently dethroned yours from the top to second. An actual game with a living world with amazing attention to detail, good and consistent writing which shapes itself around your choices and accordingly changes some dialogs, info, etc. Renders need lots of improvement, I actually like The Klub 17 visuals and animations, but dev can't use the full potential of The Klub 17. But it's not a big issue, because thanks to good pacing and writing scenes are very enjoyable.

Game is currently close to being perfect and I really enjoyed every part of it. I don't know any other example of a game which combines RPG and simulation this good. Most events are real fun and you can see that devs gave their full attention, not a sloppy work.

I tried to play this game once before, but gave up after ten minutes, because I had no idea about it and didn't read the reviews and this was a big mistake. You need to play it a little more and be patient, otherwise you can misjudge it like me just because of visuals thinking it's just another no effort VN disguised as RPGM.

I want to write more, but I'll just repeat the positive reviews, so enough. Thanks to the dev/devs for all the great effort they put in this amazing game and good luck.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The whole point of this site is to get access to the latest adult games without using Patreon/Subscribestar.
No the whole point of this site is that it's a sharing site, nobody owes you anything. If you find that annoying then be the change you want to see and subscribe to his patreon and upload the game yourself instead of crying for others to spoonfeed you.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No the whole point of this site is that it's a sharing site, nobody owes you anything. If you find that annoying then be the change you want to see and subscribe to his patreon and upload the game yourself instead of crying for others to spoonfeed you.
This is not a "sharing" site, this is a pirate site. No better than piratesbay or kickasstorents, stop trying to sugarcoat it and make yourself feel better, you are stealing content just like me and this site has people titled "uploaders" who's job it is to make sure games that are requested are updated.

The only difference between you and me is that im upfront about it.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
This is not a "sharing" site, this is a pirate site. No better than piratesbay or kickasstorents, stop trying to sugarcoat it and make yourself feel better, you are stealing content just like me and this site has people titled "uploaders" who's job it is to make sure games that are requested are updated.

even on pirate sites you don't entitle to anything, if nobody wants to share the stuff then you won't get anything either.
we pirates who only take stuff are beggars and beggars can't be choosers.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Damn every time you come here, you always create in a way or another chaos.
I would think you are either a troll or just someone who really likes to repeat things like a broken record, but there is no bigger deaf than someone who doesn’t want to listen.
So continue your charade.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

You want truth I'll give you truth.

Uploaders doesn't have any responsability with you.

Uploaders have responsability with the people pay in the patreon of this pirate site.Yes they have a patreon site,that's why there is something called Donor.

Do you want to make a tantrum like a kid because they dont give youthe attention you want?The solution is simple: Pay.

Do you think this is a charity because it is a pirate site? Grow up, everything costs money.

Here are the only three solutions for you:
-Pay in the patreon of this pirate site.
-Pay the game developer
-Keep making a tantrum until you get banned and you come again with another account. Beggars cant be chossers.

And by the way, uploaders and creators can make some type of deal to don't harm the creator itself,because uploaders are humans beings too, and if they screw up the developers, they cant upload the game because he is going down.

Thats it, love it or hate it, there's no more, you can't change it. No more things need to be said because are pointless.Now make a tantrum if you like, there's no need to answer anymore.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is the game fappable? I played a few minutes and it seems like a very big project but the scenes looks really bad. Wil lit get better and will it stay that ugly?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Practically everything is fappable if you are either very horny or very desperate.
I would say yeah, it is.
The problem is, is the story and scenes well written to overlook the very bad art? I really dont want to waste my time with games with scenes like:
"Hi, wanna fuck?" - "Sure, lets go." -.-
I really hope I can slowly corrupt the girls and do not fuck them in the first minute I met them.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes