Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hmm im right there is no rape in this game? Like, the MC is raping a girl or while she sleeps.

Also whats the personality of the MC? Is he a bad boy or a shrimp?
For personality, not really a shrimp, and can be a bad boy. Keep in mind that the game gives the option of going down love routes, corruption routes, or NTR routes, so the way the MC's character plays out depends on the routes you go with for each character. You'll start off as a lazy drunk who gets a rude wake up call by the end of the intro chapter.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I can't explain why, but this game specially the renders give me a feeling of "World of Warcraft HD" for some reason; like if there was a remaster of wow's graphics or something it would look like this. Suffice to say that I dig this style.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I can't explain why, but this game specially the renders give me a feeling of "World of Warcraft HD" for some reason; like if there was a remaster of wow's graphics or something it would look like this. Suffice to say that I dig this style.
High champion of the Holy Order of Lodis and the defacto leader of Loslorien...
Now that is a face I haven't seen for quite a while, if only I can read or play a game with a hero/villain like that again.
Speaking of that, this game definitely benefits from a charismatic villainous antagonist male character.

milesld

May 26, 2020
For instant text (a pet peeve of mine) edit "www\js\rpg_windows.js" (line 4288):

From

JavaScript:
Window_Message.prototype.clearFlags = function() {
    this._showFast = false;
    this._lineShowFast = false;
    this._pauseSkip = false;
};
To

JavaScript:
    this._showFast = true;
    this._lineShowFast = true;
    this._pauseSkip = false;
};

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For instant text (a pet peeve of mine) edit "www\js\rpg_windows.js" (line 4288):

From

JavaScript:
    this._showFast = false;
    this._lineShowFast = false;
    this._pauseSkip = false;
};
To

JavaScript:
    this._showFast = true;
    this._lineShowFast = true;
    this._pauseSkip = false;
};
Can this cause bugs for some events? Because I remember a warning with some RPGM games about enabling "instant text" option.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes