Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Are you telling me the update is you knock up Kate?
Of course not, there's a lot more stuff. As usual the patch notes are very basic and the in-game quests barely show a fraction of the available content, but there's an updated walkthrough. I'm still trying stuff out but several questlines have been extended and the patch notes do say its the largest amount of new text in an update.

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have to have sex with Arianna to continue her questline? I was curious to see how the family dinner would go if I only gave her the potion, but I couldn't continue
Edit: Also why didn't we lie and say we gave her the potion? Instead of saying we were having sex with her, seems like things would have gone smoother
You have to complete all the missions of Arianna. then you can move on to the 'Family dinner' quest.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
14. Talk to her in the kitchen, she asks for vegetables. Each time you give her some it will increase her affection. Bring her carrots (have 2 in your inventory) then when it comes up give her a second (You need affection 3+ for that)

Can't complete step 14, even though her A pt is at 5 & i have more than 2 carrots.

Reactions: trev97

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello, following the walkthrough , i have to talk to roderic in his room about arianna but everytime he just tells me to wait till he finishes the preparations and im kicked out of the room , Am i doing something wrong ?

( Walkthrough verena .5 ) Thanks !

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Somebody knows when will be Tia updates? I`ve already wait for continuing her story so long...
Tia is not on the content poll for now. For Rumah, the option on the poll is Raaisha. Tia does have an option on the bonus poll, but it looks to be awhile before it wins. You could always try joining the Mayor tier, vote for her, and advocate for others to vote for her.

Are you telling me the update is you knock up Kate?
No, that will be the next update.

we need update patch only
No update patch. Only Chyos knows the files that have been changed since the last version, and he didn't provide an update patch this time. So no one can provide that to you.

Reactions: sophpa and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Even if they don't make absolute sense, I love the pumpkins, halloween best holyday.
Now I shall search the cat, Arianna and Verena can surely wait

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
guys do you think it is worth to play this game already if last content i saw was becoming village mayor and creating own guild?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes