Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Update regarding pregnancy. Personally I think that the game doesn't really need something like this especially at this stage since it's just going to add more work for him but it is what it is.

View attachment 1433837
I'm totally with you there, "Peasants Quest" turned into "Pregnancy Quest" and the game story was ruined (For me anyway)
He's right about giving the children to Fr Frances....Natasha is more than capable of breastfeeding a couple of hundred children :)
This game has the potential to be huge and stand equal to any commercial game. Pregnancy as part of the plot, with consequences is ok, but anything more is pointless.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Can someone tell me when im supposed to talk to roderic in his room ? I finished arianna house arrest but everytime i try to talk i'm dismissed and i dont get an invite to dinner according to walkthrough :/

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ArmoredLoli is right, in front of Rumah and around the temple area (Corven's tent). Just in the area above Corven's tent (The Cabin) you'll find the axe (Click on the woodpile)
But....But...But with a strength of 1 unless you have a Constitution of 8 to 10....Your fucked....You'll get sleepy before you'll get any ore because you have about 90% chance of failing the skill check
So, another one who did not understand he/she's playing a Role Playing Game. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can someone tell me when im supposed to talk to roderic in his room ? I finished arianna house arrest but everytime i try to talk i'm dismissed and i dont get an invite to dinner according to walkthrough :/
When he is in his studio. You've already played the kidnapping story, so you should already know when he is in his studio.

Anyway, how much is your thievery status: you have to pass a check.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
When he is in his studio. You've already played the kidnapping story, so you should already know when he is in his studio.

Anyway, how much is your thievery status: you have to pass a check.
I always pass the thievery skill check but he always interrupt me before i can talk to him directly and ask how arianna is and he will make plans and im out of the room :/

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Update regarding pregnancy. Personally I think that the game doesn't really need something like this especially at this stage since it's just going to add more work for him but it is what it is.

View attachment 1433837
Man, I really don't like it. Why wasting time on this instead of developing plotlines?

One of the most important 20th century Italian writers, Italo Calvino, said: "A story REALLY ends only either when the hero/heroine dies or when they get married".

So, what happens when the heroine gets pregnant? well, there are five endings:

1. they get married
2. they get married
3. they get married
4. they get married
and 5. they get married.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I always pass the thievery skill check but he always interrupt me before i can talk to him directly and ask how arianna is and he will make plans and im out of the room :/
I don't know what to answer, except that you might need to open Thomas' cellar door and find out he is a cultist too (Claire's quest).

If you did it, well... I have no idea of what you're missing.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
I was advancing on Verana Story and when it comes to the toy it also mentions Tia to help you with that, is that part implemented? becaus i haven't found it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, I really don't like it. Why wasting time on this instead of developing plotlines?

One of the most important 20th century Italian writers, Italo Calvino, said: "A story REALLY ends only either when the hero/heroine dies or when they get married".

So, what happens when the heroine gets pregnant? well, there are five endings:

1. they get married
2. they get married
3. they get married
4. they get married
and 5. they get married.
You forgot 6. They get married.
I totally agree with you (and the Calvino quote), personally I am good with marriage but it should not happen now.
Pregnancy feels more like a forced kink put in a plotline that isn’t even finished.
In the end the final word goes to the patrons and Chyos, as I saw his/her response about pregnancy he/she has at least a clear idea about this stuff.
Thank goodness it is optional tho, for now my only son/daughter will be the cat lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, how could he not?
Girl he love gets some meat, his sister also get some and his mother too! But he doesn't get even a small peace... even in his stew.
Imagine if this game had also the Rick option.
”Why would do this to me?
I thought we were friends! First Kate, now my sister and my mother, you are a bastard!
Are you going to fuck all the girls of the town too? You make me sick”.
The MC laughs maniacally.
”No, Rick I want to own the town, first it was your beloveds, now it is the military supplies, then I’ll fuck Giron’s life and then the king plans, I almost own every person in town, but you know who misses into my list?
You.”
Screams of terror are heard in all Arenfield

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
With the natasha rework is the origional breast size still in the game?
You mean before any transformation? Well, yes, but you can't have sex with her unless she transforms.

For being able to have sex, either have to corrupt her partway, or all the way, or all the way and then reverse partway. So with her medium transformation, she can either have less corrupted dialogue, or she can have same heavily corrupted dialogue as she does with the full transformation, depending if you stopped it partway, or went all the way and then reversed it.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Imagine if this game had also the Rick option.
”Why would do this to me?
I thought we were friends! First Kate, now my sister and my mother, you are a bastard!
Are you going to fuck all the girls of the town too? You make me sick”.
The MC laughs maniacally.
”No, Rick I want to own the town, first it was your beloveds, now it is the military supplies, then I’ll fuck Giron’s life and then the king plans, I almost own every person in town, but you know who misses into my list?
You.”
Screams of terror are heard in all Arenfield
___But nobody who heard that screams cared enough to check. They knew it's either a person who crossed MC and is going to die soon or a person that learned about his plans, a person who about to become a part of thier group, a group of obedient servants of MC.

___Rick, with fear in his heart ran away to his room. He's wasn't thinking strait. Right after he closed the door he saw he's in a trap. He can't jump out of window, not from this height, not on the stone pavement under his house. And worst of all, he's hearing MC walking slowly up the stairs, walking to his door.

_____- When I said you are not on my list I didn't mean you never will be on it! Come one Rick, it's time to join the rest of your family! You just making them wait for you! - MC yelled loudly through the door.
_____- No! You can't do this! You won't own me! I'll never be your slave! - Rick replied in fear, moving away from the entrace.
_____- Oh, you will be, Rick, you will be. - Said MC, laughing afterwards. - You see, Rick, the process of making you mine started long before you learned about my plans. But you yourself made the final decision in the moment you ate some of the stew today. You should feel it by now.
_____- Whaa... what?
- Rick screamed in disbelief. - What is happening to me! - He screamed. - What did you do to me?! - He yelled at MC.

___Within next seconds Rick felt great heat flowing from his stomach all the way through his body. He knew something is really wrong. Hairs from his head started growing longer and longer, but those on his face, those from his small, yet so proudly weared beard were falling. He looked down to watch as they fall to the floor, wanting to mour them, yet his eyes stopped in the middle, stopped onto his chest, as it was growing bigger and growing fast, bursting his top almost open. But in the moment he wanted to touch it, to check if this is real, if this is the truth door opened, they hit the wall with great force, hitting it loud enough to make Rick jump in fear!

_____- Here's MC! - Yelled MC with a smile on his face, and then, after checking Rick, he said. - Well, well, well... I have to say Gwen did great this time.
_____- Why did you do this to me, MC?! I though we were friends! I though we were buddies! Why?! - Asked Rick with tears in his eyes.
_____- That's really simple, Rick. Or I should't say Rikki. Now you won't be able to dick my girls. - MC replied and, after long maniacal laugh, he continued to answer. - Even better for you, you won't need to dick other girls, as you are a girl yourself. You are now, Rikki, a very beautiful and pure girl. Now you'll crave only for dicks. But when I'm done with you, when I'll fuck your brains out for days, Rikki, you'll be my very obedient slave, craving only me.
_____- No! You're evil! No! Stay away from me!
- Screamed Rick, moving away from MC, falling down onto his bed.
_____- Oh, so you can't wait already, huh? - MC laughed. - Don't worry, I'll give you my meat gently... if you comply.

• Haha
Reactions: Versidius and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes