Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I really like Tia tribal outfit, does author have any plan to let her wear it in combat ?

Man, I really don't like it. Why wasting time on this instead of developing plotlines?

One of the most important 20th century Italian writers, Italo Calvino, said: "A story REALLY ends only either when the hero/heroine dies or when they get married".

So, what happens when the heroine gets pregnant? well, there are five endings:

1. they get married
2. they get married
3. they get married
4. they get married
and 5. they get married.
Euh, old thinking and old writing. That's fairytale and romance novel beginner writing tips.
A story that center around the MC only vs a story about a great number of marvelous casts that represents different beliefs and paths of life, surely I know my pick.
A story end when the hero and heroine get married aka "happily ever after" ending ? As I said, childlike fairytale writing. That only mark the beginning of something new if author know what they're writing. Or as author have decided here, treat marriage and childbirth as simple aspect of life/roleplaying elements while not letting it interfere with the grandplot so much.
A story end when MC dies ? No, make it so his belief remain alive and someone else (either his companions or his children) picks it up and continue from there, or make it that he fakes his death for a greater cause or great good or he fakes his death and scheme from the shadow... There's plenty way of writing without ending up with a normal fairytale ending like that Italian guy said.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I really like Tia tribal outfit, does author have any plan to let her wear it in combat ?
Haven't heard anything about that. Kinda sounds like a good idea, but would probably require a lot of dialogue writing since Tia's breasts would be in full view of any characters met outside of Arenfield and Rumah. I think it's a costume meant to be appropriate for Rumah because of the culture there.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Haven't heard anything about that. Kinda sounds like a good idea, but would probably require a lot of dialogue writing since Tia's breasts would be in full view of any characters met outside of Arenfield and Rumah. I think it's a costume meant to be appropriate for Rumah because of the culture there.
I though about that as well, just want to mention it since all the resources to make it happen are already there. Still, it's not like it's not doable since Tia refuses to enter towns and interact with townpeople anyways. CGs when having Tia or other companion in the party probably gonna need to be updated though... Oh well, I just want to have nice eye-candy while adventuring.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Seriously a cat who asked for a cat I'm seriously asking cause I prefer dogs more and they could help with hunting.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
___But nobody who heard that screams cared enough to check. They knew it's either a person who crossed MC and is going to die soon or a person that learned about his plans, a person who about to become a part of thier group, a group of obedient servants of MC.

___Rick, with fear in his heart ran away to his room. He's wasn't thinking strait. Right after he closed the door he saw he's in a trap. He can't jump out of window, not from this height, not on the stone pavement under his house. And worst of all, he's hearing MC walking slowly up the stairs, walking to his door.

_____- When I said you are not on my list I didn't mean you never will be on it! Come one Rick, it's time to join the rest of your family! You just making them wait for you! - MC yelled loudly through the door.
_____- No! You can't do this! You won't own me! I'll never be your slave! - Rick replied in fear, moving away from the entrace.
_____- Oh, you will be, Rick, you will be. - Said MC, laughing afterwards. - You see, Rick, the process of making you mine started long before you learned about my plans. But you yourself made the final decision in the moment you ate some of the stew today. You should feel it by now.
_____- Whaa... what?
- Rick screamed in disbelief. - What is happening to me! - He screamed. - What did you do to me?! - He yelled at MC.

___Within next seconds Rick felt great heat flowing from his stomach all the way through his body. He knew something is really wrong. Hairs from his head started growing longer and longer, but those on his face, those from his small, yet so proudly weared beard were falling. He looked down to watch as they fall to the floor, wanting to mour them, yet his eyes stopped in the middle, stopped onto his chest, as it was growing bigger and growing fast, bursting his top almost open. But in the moment he wanted to touch it, to check if this is real, if this is the truth door opened, they hit the wall with great force, hitting it loud enough to make Rick jump in fear!

_____- Here's MC! - Yelled MC with a smile on his face, and then, after checking Rick, he said. - Well, well, well... I have to say Gwen did great this time.
_____- Why did you do this to me, MC?! I though we were friends! I though we were buddies! Why?! - Asked Rick with tears in his eyes.
_____- That's really simple, Rick. Or I should't say Rikki. Now you won't be able to dick my girls. - MC replied and, after long maniacal laugh, he continued to answer. - Even better for you, you won't need to dick other girls, as you are a girl yourself. You are now, Rikki, a very beautiful and pure girl. Now you'll crave only for dicks. But when I'm done with you, when I'll fuck your brains out for days, Rikki, you'll be my very obedient slave, craving only me.
_____- No! You're evil! No! Stay away from me!
- Screamed Rick, moving away from MC, falling down onto his bed.
_____- Oh, so you can't wait already, huh? - MC laughed. - Don't worry, I'll give you my meat gently... if you comply.
Holy moley, this is amazing, I am laughing like hell, thank you Acowasto.
I am already imagining Rick love route and Ntr route

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Seriously a cat who asked for a cat I'm seriously asking cause I prefer dogs more and they could help with hunting.
As Nellyg said, Chyos only implements pussies, we asked for a pussy and we got the pussy.
Maybe next time we should ask bitches

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Euh, old thinking and old writing. That's fairytale and romance novel beginner writing tips.
A story that center around the MC only vs a story about a great number of marvelous casts that represents different beliefs and paths of life, surely I know my pick.
A story end when the hero and heroine get married aka "happily ever after" ending ? As I said, childlike fairytale writing. That only mark the beginning of something new if author know what they're writing. Or as author have decided here, treat marriage and childbirth as simple aspect of life/roleplaying elements while not letting it interfere with the grandplot so much.
A story end when MC dies ? No, make it so his belief remain alive and someone else (either his companions or his children) picks it up and continue from there, or make it that he fakes his death for a greater cause or great good or he fakes his death and scheme from the shadow... There's plenty way of writing without ending up with a normal fairytale ending like that Italian guy said.
Now that I think about, one of my favorite books of all time destroys these assumptions.
“One hundred years of Solitude” literally goes on when protagonists die and people get married. (Incredible book I love it)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the only think Keeping me from playing this game is how long it is , i hate when i play it and reach end content then i removed it and new version comes then i have to download it and replay it from the start for either my save doesn't work or i missed up in saving

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
the only think Keeping me from playing this game is how long it is , i hate when i play it and reach end content then i removed it and new version comes then i have to download it and replay it from the start for either my save doesn't work or i missed up in saving
Tthree things:

1) Every new version comes with a save where some of the content has already been completed, so you won't have to start from the beginning, though you'll still have to play through some content again, and some choices made might not be the ones you wanted to make.

2) For your own saves, what is suggested is that you take the entire contents of the save folder and zip them into a zip file, and then keep that zip file somewhere else safe. It's important to get all the files, because not only the save files but also the global and config files are needed to be able to use the save files.

3) Saves from before 0.3.9.5 will no longer work, but that is because that version fixed a problem with saves. So we shouldn't expect saves to get broken in the future, as the issue has been resolved.

Hope this helps.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Imagine if this game had also the Rick option.
”Why would do this to me?
I thought we were friends! First Kate, now my sister and my mother, you are a bastard!
Are you going to fuck all the girls of the town too? You make me sick”.
The MC laughs maniacally.
”No, Rick I want to own the town, first it was your beloveds, now it is the military supplies, then I’ll fuck Giron’s life and then the king plans, I almost own every person in town, but you know who misses into my list?
You.”
Screams of terror are heard in all Arenfield
I genuinely hope you pervy sensei and the rest of “pregnancy kink shaming” people are Patrons and vote for your content or else don’t be mad that others enjoy this one too.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I'm totally with you there, "Peasants Quest" turned into "Pregnancy Quest" and the game story was ruined (For me anyway)
He's right about giving the children to Fr Frances....Natasha is more than capable of breastfeeding a couple of hundred children :)
This game has the potential to be huge and stand equal to any commercial game. Pregnancy as part of the plot, with consequences is ok, but anything more is pointless.
By any chance are you a Patron or were you at some point?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I genuinely hope you pervy sensei and the rest of “pregnancy kink shaming” people are Patrons and vote for your content or else don’t be mad that others enjoy this one too.
1) You can see under my avatar that I have two devs I'm supporting, Chyos and Belle. (I actually support more, but I guess the others don't connect with F95zone.)

2) I don't have a problem with pregnancy; I have a problem with it being implemented now. I prefer that kind of content for end game, not middle of the game. Though I'm really just into the act of impregnation, not preggo sex, and maybe that's partly why. Like the end of Lust Epidemic, or when in Zombie's Retreat 1 there's an image for the MC impregnating Leslie (that one I think is pretty hot). Quite a lot of patrons on Patreon, including fans of pregnancy, said the same thing about it being too early; while some others said they want it now, who I guess are the ones that voted for it for the past several months.

Reactions: zARRR and acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
2) I don't have a problem with pregnancy; I have a problem with it being implemented now. I prefer that kind of content for end game, not middle of the game. Though I'm really just into the act of impregnation, not preggo sex, and maybe that's partly why. Like the end of Lust Epidemic, or when in Zombie's Retreat 1 there's an image for the MC impregnating Leslie (that one I think is pretty hot). Quite a lot of patrons on Patreon, including fans of pregnancy, said the same thing about it being too early; while some others said they want it now, who I guess are the ones that voted for it for the past several months.
I have to agree with you on this, it's way too soon for this kind of content. I personally wouldn't mind few offsprings, butt... it's just not right time and place for them. I mean there is a damn war between Lord Farquaad and his Twin brother Lord Shortquaad, everyone is struggling to pay war taxes, Arenfield is near frontline and in constant danger either of Lord Farquaad (or was it Shortquaad?) forces, orcish WAAAGH!!!, bandits, cult and even damn daemons! Delivering kids into this hellhole is the worst choice you could make out of all worst choices you had to chose.

WE can only have hope each gril will have to go through whole ingame 9 months to deliver a kid, of which 2-3 months girl wouldn't even notice they are in fact pregnant. And, of course, a option to tell girls to stay or stop taking herbs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have to agree with you on this, it's way too soon for this kind of content. I personally wouldn't mind few offsprings, butt... it's just not right time and place for them. I mean there is a damn war between Lord Farquaad and his Twin brother Lord Shortquaad, everyone is struggling to pay war taxes, Arenfield is near frontline and in constant danger either of Lord Farquaad (or was it Shortquaad?) forces, orcish WAAAGH!!!, bandits, cult and even damn daemons! Delivering kids into this hellhole is the worst choice you could make out of all worst choices you had to chose.

WE can only have hope each gril will have to go through whole ingame 9 months to deliver a kid, of which 2-3 months girl wouldn't even notice they are in fact pregnant. And, of course, a option to tell girls to stay or stop taking herbs.
As a notorious professor said: “There is a time and place for everything but not now”.
Also I would like to add that you are probably going to become Middlequaad and the situation will fuck up even more

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Chyos

I'm playing from the beginning once again, and here are few of my observations. Probably more in the future.

1. Hunting
I think hunting, which are sneak-kills with skill-checks (if hunting skill is not high enough), should be rewarded better if comes to experiece, especially for wolfs. Also it won't remove hunting as useful and valuable experience area. Read me out.

For killing either a deer or rabbit MC recive only 30 exp and 50 for a wolf, which is basically nothing beyond 10 level.
Also it is better to not hunt but fight a wolf for two reasons.
1. instead of 50 points MC can get up to 250 pints and additional piece of meat as a drop.
2. Hunting wolfs in Darkwood don't give MC experience, only those in hunting area.

In my opinion it would be great to reward player for properly hunted animal, but also increase second (skinning) skill-checks to not give it too much loot too easy.
Example:
1. Rabbit: 40 exp for hunting ( 'cuz they're small, hard to hit, targets). 20 experience for skinning, but only 1 additional meat (because rabbits are small).
2. Deer: 30 exp for hunting (because they are big, easy to hit, targets), 40 experience for skinning ('cuz they big).
3. Wolf: 100 experiece for hunting ('cuz you avoided big sharp teeth of big bad wolf), 50 experience for skinning. Important, no option for skinning if MC fought wolf in combat. Animal is now cut to bloody mess.

1,5. Traps
I understand the idea of alive rabbit carry limit to force player to check traps, but... It feels wrong. It's unnecessary backtracing without much of a reward for it. It's not a rocket science how to use a rope. And I'm sure MC could use it to tie together more than two or four rabbits and do not worry about them runnig away or at least until they bite through ropes.
So I would propose to just use one rope to tie two or three rabbits instead of carry limit. As long as player have opes he can carry as much as he wants. Also, ropes aren't so cheap and infinite to buy, so it's also balance how much player can carry, as long as he has ropes to use without backtracking. And a small experience bonus of 50 exp (for catching this small creature and using rope on it) would be nice.

2. Farming
You put your seeds right there, deep into the wet holes... in the ground. But while farming is nice, it's also demanding, especially of repeating it, mostly watering, it soon may become boring, because there is not so much of a reward for doing so. I know, wheats means bread, carrots and cabbages means cooking food or selling, but there are far more better ways of earning gold and soon gold is not so much needed anyway.

It would be nice if MC could revice small amout of experience, let's say 10 points, for planting, watering and gathering. 10 points is not much, but multipied by the numbers of fields it surely some experience bonus, enough to consider farming once in a while.

Also, it would be nice to buy seeds from Lucius or for Penny to give seven seeds of each type to make each row on MC's field in one day.

Edit 1.
3. Emily food quest.
Providing food for girls is nice quest. Nice in terms of reminding player people struggle to pay taxes so much they don't have enough coins to buy food.
But in terms of reward, well... It's just 30 points of experience. I mean yeah, also a meal and place to sleep, first storage room and later in storyline acess to bed. But meal and bed (and also having daily bread) are provided just by talking to Penny.

In my opinion 30 points of experience are not worth repeating this quest, because 30 points is, like I wrote in hunting, basically nothing on 10 lvl.
My idea would be either to increase daily experience reward depending on food source or/and give player a option to donate multiple pieces of meat for a meal, but only once a day.
1. Vegetables: 50 exp for quest or each vegetable. Player can donate up to 4 vegetables. Basically 1 vegetable for 1 person. (Doesn't affect the scene, Emily used lefovers from the previous meal/donation). After reliving Emily of taxes she gives MC 2 copper for each vegetable.
2. Rabbit meat: 85 exp for quest or each piece of meat. Player can donate up to 3 pieces. After reliving Emily of taxes she gives MC 5 copper for each piece.
3: Roe venison: 150 exp for quest ir each piece of meat. Player can donate up to 2 pieces.. After reliving Emily of taxes she gives MC 10 copper for each piece.
4. Rabbit pen: Nothing changes. You just moved rabbit to a different location. Emily had to kill it and skin it, so she gets all the experience. :)

Will it affect the gameplay early on?
I don't think it will affect it very much, because early in game it's not easy to aquire huge amout of vegetables or/and meat without spending time and energy on hunting and farming. I would call a fair trade. A bit of grind for a bit more experience. Later on, of course, player can easier aquire meat and vegetables, thus easier donate higer numbers of food for higher experience reward, making it a not so boring and experience worth quest even in the mid and late game.

Edit 2.
4. Talent points

Player can aquire quite a lot of skills during gameplay. But the only way to increase them further is by spending talent points, and those are aquired by leveling.
I know there are also few actions where player can get a point in certain skill for almost free, but there is but a small amout of quests or actions rewarding player with those and leveling to up 100 level to fill most of those skills is really time consumming. Yes, it isn't necessary to have all skills maxed, but adding few points here and there could surely decrease grind to achive talent points if there would be a reward for picking up a certain skill path. Also, few skills are more or less personal, like hunting and thivery. Player is somewhat forced to put few points there if he want to not repeat those skill-checks ten times as he is the only one capable of hunting and opening locks. And I'm not saying player should easly passed each skill-check, but player should have enough point to distribute to not stay so far away to other party members.

I would like to suggest a reward system for players using those skills in the way they are somewhat meant to use. Examples:
Hunting: 1 point of perception or each sneak-killing 30/120/250 animals.
Hunting 1 point of hunting for successfuly skinned 30/120/250 animals.
Farming: 1 point of constitution for 135/297/594 seeds planted/vegetable gathered.
Farming: 1 point of constutution for 1350/6750 waterings.
Wocutting: 1 point of strength for cutting down 30/90/150 trees.
Fighting: 1 point of strength or reflex for beating 20/60/120/250 encounters.
Fighting: 1 poit of reflex for beating 30/90/150/350 encounters.

Will it change the gameplay by much? Well, it depends on the player, either he will know about it from the walkthrough and just go to grind them all or he will find out about it just by playing the game and then check different interactions to check if they give him the same effect for doing things by himself and doing them right, thus playing the game instead of grinding exp on brigands to get another level to add another point to hunting.

Edit 3.

5. Skill-checks
After reaching certain points in a skill (mainly hunting) it is possible to just avoid doing skill-checks. In my opinion skipping skill-checks it's not a great idea. Knowing and having skills to do something doesn't guarantee a success, it's only decrease the chance of faliure. Highly skilled MC still should be capable of failing.

6. Moar sources of experience.
I think player should have multiple, I would even say too many, sources of gathering experience. Right now, besides doing quests, it's mainly fighting. Early on bandits, later goblins and later brigands. I wrote things about more experience in point 1,2 and 3, but I think game needs more. I think every meaningful and energy consumming action should be rewarded with experience. Especially when some skill-checks are quite high to pass early on in the game.
Examples:

Woodcutting:
Without high enough strength passing a woodcutting skill-check is almost impossible. But, after putting few points there, is mostly passable. Yet it's not so rewarding. I mean yeah, strength grants greater damage in battle and allow MC to intimidate others, but in order to develop it MC need points, and getting points mean leveling. Not to mention normal wood isn't expensive to either sell or buy. It is better to use time and energy to hunt and skin a rabbit or deer. as it gives some experience and, after selling, more money. Normal trees aren't worth the energy and talent points. Elder trees, well, they are, but soon gold isn't needed so much, so why bother. I think woodcutting should grant some experience for cutting them, like 100 exp for normal tree and 250 exp for elder one.

Crafting and Blacksmithing:
To my suprise smelting and blacksmithing aren't talents like thivery and hunting. And to my suprise they don't grant MC experience for crafting and smelting. I could understand it's due to engine or plugin limits, but for smelting rusted swords into ingots (as it takes energy) MC could recive 50 exp per smelting. Also it's it's rather easy to gather huge amout of them by beating orcs or fidning them around becuase of perception, so it could be another useful addition to gathering experience.

Edit4.

6. Alchemy
Now I'm playing full love and no corruption. So, I already finished current story of Rumah and to my suprise when I asked Katherin to teach MC and Tia about herbalism (or rather nature skill) it didn't unlock anything and, more importantly, didn't unlock option to fill vials with water, thus its impossible for me to brew potions. I read the walthrough to check if I did everything right and option to fill vials with water is unlocked when doing Tia's anal lube quest, but says nothing beyond that. Dunno if it's a bug or a oversight, yet I feel like I'm being punished for not corrupting girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou and zARRR
May 28, 2017

Historically speaking though, people got pregnant more during wartime because a lot of men were scared they won't leave anything behind before they die.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Historically speaking though, people got pregnant more during wartime because a lot of men were scared they won't leave anything behind before they die.
Are you sure it wasn’t after the wars ended?
It could have happened but Historically speaking there are many variations in different times and places, for example the war of 30 years, mercenaries and soldiers from the aristocracy and masses fought all together from different states.
Even the statuses of the individuals fighting, changes their situation.
From medieval to the contemporary times war changes everytime.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes