Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I don't know what to answer, except that you might need to open Thomas' cellar door and find out he is a cultist too (Claire's quest).

If you did it, well... I have no idea of what you're missing.
Finally worked , dont know how, but thanks for the help !

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
Do you know if there's a quest or time of day or something that makes it appear? Even with your hint I just cannot for the life of me find this cat.
I completed the arianna quest followed by the Verena quest. I ran into the cat after I did a mouse-finding mission for Verana. The cat right next to the MC house.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I completed the arianna quest followed by the Verena quest. I ran into the cat after I did a mouse-finding mission for Verana. The cat right next to the MC house.
The cat is going to be of some sort of importance later in the game I hope so, or is there a quest with it on this update?

May 4, 2019
I cant get natashas breast to the origional size as before is this just a bug or am i missing something. The quest finishes and her breast size caps out.

May 28, 2017
Are you sure it wasn’t after the wars ended?
It could have happened but Historically speaking there are many variations in different times and places, for example the war of 30 years, mercenaries and soldiers from the aristocracy and masses fought all together from different states.
Even the statuses of the individuals fighting, changes their situation.
From medieval to the contemporary times war changes everytime.
I think a little bit of both before and after. I meant "before they were sent out to the battlefield" tbh, I just said "during" cuz I was half tired and it's shorter lol. Since most men aren't guaranteed to come back, the wife would want a child to remember them by, and the husband would like a child to continue his bloodline, regardless of status. If the hubby comes back, cool. If not, then life goes on and the widow has to live a life of hardship and potentially losing custody of kids if she ever remarries.

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I cant get natashas breast to the origional size as before is this just a bug or am i missing something. The quest finishes and her breast size caps out.
You have to fuck her till she talks about her giant boobs. Then check the fountain: MC will talk to himself about "how to reduce her breasts". Now you can.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed that if Kate's friendship level is too high you can't corrupt her with the cumwine. Another issue I found that when you try and have a drink with your friend, the MC has an inner dialogue about Kate being ok and needing to listen to her convo with the inn keeper. Sorry I can't remember all the names, but this game is making me mad right now. I don't know how many times I've had to restart or go back quite a few saves because the coding in the game seems pretty screwed up with the different variables that trigger certain events. Don't even get me started on the whole "favor" system with Penny. If the dev wants you to get to know her why would the MC be punished for talking to her or sleeping in her house?

Olleks

Sep 20, 2018
Quest Arenfield militia. After named mercenary group, next goal - sit with lyvia at camp in the evening, nothing happens.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've noticed that if Kate's friendship level is too high you can't corrupt her with the cumwine. Another issue I found that when you try and have a drink with your friend, the MC has an inner dialogue about Kate being ok and needing to listen to her convo with the inn keeper. Sorry I can't remember all the names, but this game is making me mad right now. I don't know how many times I've had to restart or go back quite a few saves because the coding in the game seems pretty screwed up with the different variables that trigger certain events. Don't even get me started on the whole "favor" system with Penny. If the dev wants you to get to know her why would the MC be punished for talking to her or sleeping in her house?
Dude what are you talking about?
Kate's affection will gain Corruption points no matter what.
Are you using cheats or mods?
Also for the "favour system", I never had problems with Penny's questline.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The cat is going to be of some sort of importance later in the game I hope so, or is there a quest with it on this update?
No importance, and no stated plan for a quest with it later. Chyos just happened to see patrons mentioning that there aren't any pets, so he put one in for fun.

Being unable to corrupt with the cumwine shouldn't be possible. However, there is a part where you should be corrupting her before giving her cumwine. It is when she joins the MC and Rick at their table. With enough affection, Kate will take a sip of the MC's drink, and MC has the option of sneaking cum into the drink before she drinks it. This will cause her to get corrupted. I haven't heard of this needing to be done to a certain point before cumwine will work in her bedroom, but I suppose you could try it to see if that makes the difference. Please let us know if it does. If it does not, I expect that you're using a mod or the in-game cheatbook. Note: If you don't know how to get her to sit down, it is during the serving game, you have to walk her to the MC's side of the table to start the conversation, and eventually she will sit down once she has enough affection.

The inner dialogue thing is about making sure to be on the second floor of the inn at midnight, so the MC can witness the conversation between Kate and Thomas (the innkeeper). It happens if she doesn't do a good enough job serving the guests during the serving game earlier in the night.

What is the "favor" system with Penny that you mention? I do not understand this. The only punishment I can think of for talking to her is when she is praying in her parents' bedroom before you've developed enough affection with her from dining with her at the table at dinner time. I don't know anything about being punished for sleeping in her house. I haven't played through NTR route with her getting back with Henry though, so maybe there is something with that? Not sure.

Quest Arenfield militia. After named mercenary group, next goal - sit with lyvia at camp in the evening, nothing happens.
Do you have wine? Try also having Sleepwine in your inventory, I've heard of a bug with that, although it should be fixed in latest version so that you shouldn't need Sleepwine.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
What is the "favor" system with Penny that you mention? I do not understand this. The only punishment I can think of for talking to her is when she is praying in her parents' bedroom before you've developed enough affection with her from dining with her at the table at dinner time. I don't know anything about being punished for sleeping in her house. I haven't played through NTR route with her getting back with Henry though, so maybe there is something with that? Not sure.
Most people don't even notice the favour system. It seems to be there to make the MC work for his keep with Penny and it's easy and simple:
The MC has to clear the ground, plant seeds, water them and grind flour for + favour
Having dinner and sleeping - Favour
I have never had the slightest problem with it

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Most people don't even notice the favour system. It seems to be there to make the MC work for his keep with Penny and it's easy and simple:
The MC has to clear the ground, plant seeds, water them and grind flour for + favour
Having dinner and sleeping - Favour
I have never had the slightest problem with it
Ooooh, I didn't even realize. I always thought it a little weird that the MC could sleep in the bed or get food without having to do anything, since every other bed requires some kind of effort (besides the hay stack, of course) and every other food requires some kind of effort or money. Guess I've always worked the fields a bit whenever I interacted with Penny. That makes a whole lot of sense, actually.

Reactions: Nellyg

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
You have to fuck her till she talks about her giant boobs. Then check the fountain: MC will talk to himself about "how to reduce her breasts". Now you can.
This needs to be put in the walkthrough so this question isn't repeatedly asked...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Jesus, people, press R in-game to look at the relationship chart, hover to Penny and you can see she has a Favor stats. Once you get all the fields done (21 tiles) you're raking in money asking her for vegetables to sell since watering a single tiles grant you 2 favor = vegetables to sell = 20 silver/each watering.
Water all 21 tiles each day = 4 gold coins for 20 days straight = 80 gold coins.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Jesus, people, press R in-game to look at the relationship chart, hover to Penny and you can see she has a Favor stats. Once you get all the fields done (21 tiles) you're raking in money asking her for vegetables to sell since watering a single tiles grant you 2 favor = vegetables to sell = 20 silver/each watering.
Water all 21 tiles each day = 4 gold coins for 20 days straight = 80 gold coins.
I just checked now, my fair lady is swimming in 397 favors, holy moley

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This needs to be put in the walkthrough so this question isn't repeatedly asked...
That's already explained. It's not the Author's fault if people don't read the dialogues and lose themselves in a glass of water.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes