Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hello, excuse me, what can I do to make the houses appear when I activate the cheats?
Wow, I think you'll have to give a lottttt more information than that. Cheats in "RPG's" are dodgy, they can do a lot more damage than good if used at the wrong time. (They are mostly designed to get you the juicy bits without the work) and RPG is always about grind (Work).
The only cheat I use is "Save edit" and I only use it to up the MC's defence (He wont die quickly) and play as normal.
So sadly.... I don't know why the houses are missing, but you don't really need cheats for this game. (Other than in combat) and even then it's playable

vjhgkbhbhj

Jun 2, 2020
Didn't this game have a cheat mode before? what happened? haven't played the game in a long time and wanted to download it again but it seems like it doesn't have cheat mode anymore :unsure: :WaitWhat:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Didn't this game have a cheat mode before? what happened? haven't played the game in a long time and wanted to download it again but it seems like it doesn't have cheat mode anymore :unsure: :WaitWhat:
When you start a new game, you get the option to enable cheats. Is that not appearing?

includes

Dec 6, 2016
I love this game and the whole bunch of options you got to get different paths!

just a small bug report, dunno if it has been reported already:

frisha, once she wears the second dress, moves doing the moonwalker all over XD it's kind of funny tho

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
No importance, and no stated plan for a quest with it later. Chyos just happened to see patrons mentioning that there aren't any pets, so he put one in for fun.

Being unable to corrupt with the cumwine shouldn't be possible. However, there is a part where you should be corrupting her before giving her cumwine. It is when she joins the MC and Rick at their table. With enough affection, Kate will take a sip of the MC's drink, and MC has the option of sneaking cum into the drink before she drinks it. This will cause her to get corrupted. I haven't heard of this needing to be done to a certain point before cumwine will work in her bedroom, but I suppose you could try it to see if that makes the difference. Please let us know if it does. If it does not, I expect that you're using a mod or the in-game cheatbook. Note: If you don't know how to get her to sit down, it is during the serving game, you have to walk her to the MC's side of the table to start the conversation, and eventually she will sit down once she has enough affection.

The inner dialogue thing is about making sure to be on the second floor of the inn at midnight, so the MC can witness the conversation between Kate and Thomas (the innkeeper). It happens if she doesn't do a good enough job serving the guests during the serving game earlier in the night.

What is the "favor" system with Penny that you mention? I do not understand this. The only punishment I can think of for talking to her is when she is praying in her parents' bedroom before you've developed enough affection with her from dining with her at the table at dinner time. I don't know anything about being punished for sleeping in her house. I haven't played through NTR route with her getting back with Henry though, so maybe there is something with that? Not sure.

Do you have wine? Try also having Sleepwine in your inventory, I've heard of a bug with that, although it should be fixed in latest version so that you shouldn't need Sleepwine.
According to the current WT, in Penny's part of it there is a part that says you get 1 favor point for planting the seeds, watering, and giving her the vegetables. You lose 4 points for dining with her or sleeping in her house.

With Kate in the tavern when she sits down after you've received some love points with her the MC's inner dialogue talks about giving her a "love potion" to corrupt her. But he says he would if he had any. When I've played before there was an option to add the cumwine to the MC's dring to give it to her. This happens when you've talked to Lucuis about the "special" property of the MC's cum.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked and I do apologize for not reading the WT in depth. How the heck do you beat the clock in the tavern to get Kate to serve 4 tables? If she drinks the wine at the tables when the soldiers offer, does something happen? I've usually said no with that option. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it out.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes