mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I've noticed that during some of the sex scenes the game goes back and forth between the closeups and the overall room of where the action is happening. My computer is pretty high end compared to some, but I don't have a $3,000 video card or anything. My processor and graphics card are more than efficient to play this game.
Unintentional Flexing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
PhoenixRage23 : Yes to Incest and Pregnancy. NO to NTR!!

o_O
I'm sorry, you playing the game is effectively cucking other guys's girls, that's Netori which falls into NTR as well.
Don't kinks shame.

Also, NTR is optional and can be disable. More options is always welcome and can help making the world more diverse and lively.
More often than not, even if you're a vanilla guy, you can thank NTR aspects of a well-made game to make you care about heroines and pledge to protect them from harms and others, it is a drive and an optional objective for you while playing the game, it is there to breath a sense of impending cuckolding into you so you know you have to act, sooner than later. There's no good NTR without true love after all, but that's still too deep for you for now.

You don't always play the dumbed down PG 12+ version of an adult game do you ?

Reactions: Eredino and zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm sorry, you playing the game is effectively cucking other guys's girls, that's Netori which falls into NTR as well.
Don't kinks shame.

Also, NTR is optional and can be disable. More options is always welcome and can help making the world more diverse and lively.
More often than not, even if you're a vanilla guy, you can thank NTR aspects of a well-made game to make you care about heroines and pledge to protect them from harms and others, it is a drive and an optional objective for you while playing the game, it is there to breath a sense of impending cuckolding into you so you know you have to act, sooner than later. There's no good NTR without true love after all, but that's still too deep for you for now.

Imagine being this condescending over a cuck fetish.

Reactions: Erectosaurus

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don't kinks shame.

I think the user Policanov was responding to the other user PhoenixRage23 on his/her signature

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Imagine being this condescending over a cuck fetish.
Yeah, no. I'm this condescending of a brick over any kind of censorship. Imagine toning down gore from Dead Space or in this case, toning down sexual contents that make the game work.
You mind not bringing your kinkshame with you as well. Any fetish is, well, a worthy fetish, it's all fiction here.

Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yeah, no. I'm this condescending of a brick over any kind of censorship. Imagine toning down gore from Dead Space or in this case, toning down sexual contents that make the game work.
You mind not bringing your kinkshame with you as well. Any fetish is, well, a worthy fetish, it's all fiction here.
You have a point about optional/avoidable NTR adding depth, and successfully preventing it does feel more rewarding; it's the same reason why Babysitter and this game is two of my favorite games.
You being condescending is cringe, and kinkshaming NTR is always based. That's all.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Is the dev here? I sometimes wish to have a direct choice to be able to choose between MF and MFF(threesome) repeatable scenes. Sometimes, I want to bang Frisha or Emily alone but now that I have unlock threesome options, it automatically ends that way at night.

And also, anyway to keep raising alignment? Can't seem to steal wood and wine now. How many days does it take to replenish the wine cellar anyways?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is the dev here? I sometimes wish to have a direct choice to be able to choose between MF and MFF(threesome) repeatable scenes. Sometimes, I want to bang Frisha or Emily alone but now that I have unlock threesome options, it automatically ends that way at night.
Check the walkthrough.

And also, anyway to keep raising alignment? Can't seem to steal wood and wine now. How many days does it take to replenish the wine cellar anyways?
Kill people even though you could avoid it. Steal from chests in people's home. Corrupt Penny. Anal sex with Kate. Sell vial of cum to Lucius.
Best way to raise it: corrupting Penny.

Reactions: bella7

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Cmiiw, if you want to just bang Frisha, don't go for the second round.

As for Emily, don't fuck her for too long or you'll trigger Frisha entering Emily's room. If it still happens anyway, don't go faster so Emily will stay asleep.

Reactions: bella7

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Kill people even though you could avoid it. Steal from chests in people's home. Corrupt Penny. Anal sex with Kate. Sell vial of cum to Lucius.
Best way to raise it: corrupting Penny.
Thanks. I'll go for Kate. Never wanted to sell cum to Lucius.

And walkthrough not helping in regards to how many sex partner you can choose in a scene like Frisha/Emily. I'm gonna revisit Kate/Claire to see if it's the same. No mention on to have a choice on that matter. There doesn't seem to be any once you unlock the threesome scenes.

Cmiiw, if you want to just bang Frisha, don't go for the second round.

As for Emily, don't fuck her for too long or you'll trigger Frisha entering Emily's room. If it still happens anyway, don't go faster so Emily will stay asleep.
Yeah. I never should have done that. I progress far. I don't want to reload a very old save.

And Frisha entering room is what I really want to avoid. I just want to fuck Emily without triggering Frisha's visit. I've been doing BJ and 69 scenes just to avoid triggering Frisha. I just want the shorter version of Emily's fuck scene.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
There is a discord, but it's only for patrons
Too bad it's full of retards.

i feel bad for rick can we get a quest to give him a girl please for the brodys poor soul
You can let him have Kate if you really feel that bad. Or even share her with him if you're into that. Don't think there's going to be any major focus on him simply because other than being the MC's token best friend he's kind of irrelevant.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes