Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I found two chest (down there are more ? it's quite anoying to scape of the demon ) and i still have 4 more keys (that means that there are more chests around the map or for futures version ?)
3 chests every time you go to the tunnels under the church, if you have sex with the demon it slows down her attacks (I think)
Some of the items in the chests are used in crafting

Reactions: JuanM4

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. Really like it, especially Tia and the whole village story. I like making all my wives free use because the villagers seem like wholesome himbos. I also really like leaning into the corruption aspect, but ina niceish way.
___The decee of new chieftain felt weird and unbelievable to villagers of Rumah. Weird and unbelievable enough it took weeks before someone, mainly Palak, dared to check if it was true. You see, Palak was a heavy drinker, he needed at least three bottles of wine to start seeing naked girls dancing in flames to which he could, with his village buddies, jerk off, as there was no woman he could claim, all were owned by chieftain, all were his wanitas. Yet the supply of wine ended that day with his second bottle. There was no more wine to drink and he searched for it everywhere, even in the inventory of Chieftain. Palak wasn't drunk enough to see flame girls, yet was drunk enough to gain enough courage to go to Ayita and ask her for a fuck near the fire. And, just like that, she agreed. Palak couldn't believe, yet did proceed with his act, he removed his loincloth, showing Ayita his big, but slightly smaller than Chieftain's, dick. After all he was a half-orc, and due to this he was bigger than average human and Ayita, by also being half-orc, had smaller and tighter pussy than average orc woman. It was quite a show for the village. Ayita screaming in pleasure for everyone to hear, being fucked in front of everyone so they could watch how her ass jumps on Palak's dick and her tits bounce up and down.

___After defeating the orcs, after beating them back, after killing thier local leader, village grew and people had more time to relax. Men, after Palak example, were asking chieftain wifes for sex and they didn't refuse a single one. Even better for men, they were asking themself not for one, but for many men to pleasure them. Soon, with only a month after the victory, each night was a celebration, a massive orgy, lustful and loud enough to hear it in Arenfield, to hear it in the monastery on the other side of Darkwood. Maui and her orcish friends were welcomed with open arms as the more was the merrier. Even Dave somehow joined, yet everybody noticed him too late, when Maui was jumping on his lap, when she was ridding him so hard she fucked him to death by fucking his penis into his pelvis.

___Sadly, after three months orcs came back, this time with thier main force. A whole army of ten thousand men waiting for WAAAAGH!!! They just didn't expect a lack of resistance. When they stopped before the gates of Rumah they expected at least few arrows flying into thier direction.

_____- Oi You, 'alf-umiez! Com' out! Iz's time for a fightn'! - Screamed Orcish Cheftain quite loudly, ludly enough to scare all animals in the vicinity.
_____- Oh, sorry there, lad, I didn't see you. I was busy watching the orgy. - Replied a guard in the tower. - We're currently full, so please return back later with less guys!
_____- Wha'z the meanin' of tis?! Open da gate and com' face uz in a proppa fightn' or we're open dat gate for ya! - Screamed Chieftain at the guard, clearly annoyed with what he heard.
_____- Oh, you really wouldn't like that, mr. orc. - Replied guard laughting. - Last time when the gate broke our men and women wet on rampage on three days straight! We have fucked every single bandit, brigands and traveler in the Darkwood and even few bears joined. Damn, I'm still wondering where Maui found a werewolf and stone golem!
_____-I don' care 'bout ya yappin' 'alf-umie! We're raidin' ya! Come fightin' or die cowardz you are! - Said orcish Chieftain.
_____-You're rude, man. But okay, I'll ask our chieftain to speed it up. Maybe we could finish it in the next hour. So, please wait, I'll be right back. - Replied Guard and jumped down the ladder.

___Orcs waited patiently hearing the loud orgy happening behind the gate... for next three hours, because it took a guard that much time to return to his post!

_____- Oi, 'alf-umie! - Screamed angry chieftain - That'z ya "be righ' back"?! - He repeated guard's words.
_____-Please forgive me I'm little late. When I was running to my post Tia grabbed my dick in her hand. I like my dick and she has strong hand, so I couldn't just move away and I endend up fucking her mount. After that Hiba pushed herself on my dick. I mean I could just tell her to stop it, but she is so emotionally fragile girl, she needs a bit of love from everyone. And then....
_____-Shut ya yappin' damn 'alf-umie! - Yelled orc, interupting guard. - Tell me what ya chief said!
_____- Oh, right, that thing... Well I forgot to ask. - Replied Guard and jumped down once again and returned.... after two hours later, but with an asnwer. - So he said he can duel you.
_____-A mach with ya chief? - Orc laughed - Do ya think I'm stupid?! Ih hav' a whole army ready for WAAAGH!!! My boyz want some real fightin'!
_____- My chieftain knew you will say something like that. So he propose you a deal. If you win a duel with him we will stop our orgy and step out to fight you. If our chieftain win you will have to...
_____- Ya, yaya... stop yapping! I'm da baddest, da greatezst orc warboss in da universe! I'm gonna crush ya chief! Open da gate so I can enter!
_____- You can't enter by gate as I said, because of the rampage event. Use the ladder to jump over the fence, please. I'll meet you inside. - Said guard, jumping, third time that day, down the ladder.
_____- Wait ya 'umie! wher'z da ladd.... - Orc tried to ask, yet it was too late.

___It took an hour for orc army to find a ladder, a ladder that was nailed to the gate for easier access. It was actually pretty smart. Anybody who tried to join could just climb up there without the need to ask to open the gate and the gate was keeping people or Rumah still in Rumah.

___Since the day warlord passed the gate passed three days. Three days for army of orcs hearing how thier boss screaming painfuly over and over again. But, finally, the gate opened a bit, and a warlord slipped through that slit, but not wearing his armor, not wearing even his lioncloth! He was naked.

____- Oi, boss! - Said on of the orcs. - So, ya won?! - He asked.
____-No, ya git! - Screamed warlord. - Ya scoutz sucks at scoutin'!
____-So, what happen'? - Asked second orc.
____-I lost a blo'job match, ya gitz! They duel on blo'jobz!
____-Blo'job? - Asked third orc. - What'z dat?
____- Ya are really a git if ya don' now what'z a blo'job, ya git! - Yelled warboss, clearly angry with the lack of knowledge of his soldiers. - Thier girlz suck ya dick and if ya cum fasta, ya lose ya git! Now gather' our boyz! We're goin' to Arenfield. Thier chief said we're have to visit da boss of Arenfield and fuck him 'cuz he likes bein' dicked in da ass! And I know ya gitz like bangin' other boyz, so move out!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
___The decee of new chieftain felt weird and unbelievable to villagers of Rumah. Weird and unbelievable enough it took weeks before someone, mainly Palak, dared to check if it was true. You see, Palak was a heavy drinker, he needed at least three bottles of wine to start seeing naked girls dancing in flames to which he could, with his village buddies, jerk off, as there was no woman he could claim, all were owned by chieftain, all were his wanitas. Yet the supply of wine ended that day with his second bottle. There was no more wine to drink and he searched for it everywhere, even in the inventory of Chieftain. Palak wasn't drunk enough to see flame girls, yet was drunk enough to gain enough courage to go to Ayita and ask her for a fuck near the fire. And, just like that, she agreed. Palak couldn't believe, yet did proceed with his act, he removed his loincloth, showing Ayita his big, but slightly smaller than Chieftain's, dick. After all he was a half-orc, and due to this he was bigger than average human and Ayita, by also being half-orc, had smaller and tighter pussy than average orc woman. It was quite a show for the village. Ayita screaming in pleasure for everyone to hear, being fucked in front of everyone so they could watch how her ass jumps on Palak's dick and her tits bounce up and down.

___After defeating the orcs, after beating them back, after killing thier local leader, village grew and people had more time to relax. Men, after Palak example, were asking chieftain wifes for sex and they didn't refuse a single one. Even better for men, they were asking themself not for one, but for many men to pleasure them. Soon, with only a month after the victory, each night was a celebration, a massive orgy, lustful and loud enough to hear it in Arenfield, to hear it in the monastery on the other side of Darkwood. Maui and her orcish friends were welcomed with open arms as the more was the merrier. Even Dave somehow joined, yet everybody noticed him too late, when Maui was jumping on his lap, when she was ridding him so hard she fucked him to death by fucking his penis into his pelvis.

___Sadly, after three months orcs came back, this time with thier main force. A whole army of ten thousand men waiting for WAAAAGH!!! They just didn't expect a lack of resistance. When they stopped before the gates of Rumah they expected at least few arrows flying into thier direction.

_____- Oi You, 'alf-umiez! Com' out! Iz's time for a fightn'! - Screamed Orcish Cheftain quite loudly, ludly enough to scare all animals in the vicinity.
_____- Oh, sorry there, lad, I didn't see you. I was busy watching the orgy. - Replied a guard in the tower. - We're currently full, so please return back later with less guys!
_____- Wha'z the meanin' of tis?! Open da gate and com' face uz in a proppa fightn' or we're open dat gate for ya! - Screamed Chieftain at the guard, clearly annoyed with what he heard.
_____- Oh, you really wouldn't like that, mr. orc. - Replied guard laughting. - Last time when the gate broke our men and women wet on rampage on three days straight! We have fucked every single bandit, brigands and traveler in the Darkwood and even few bears joined. Damn, I'm still wondering where Maui found a werewolf and stone golem!
_____-I don' care 'bout ya yappin' 'alf-umie! We're raidin' ya! Come fightin' or die cowardz you are! - Said orcish Chieftain.
_____-You're rude, man. But okay, I'll ask our chieftain to speed it up. Maybe we could finish it in the next hour. So, please wait, I'll be right back. - Replied Guard and jumped down the ladder.

___Orcs waited patiently hearing the loud orgy happening behind the gate... for next three hours, because it took a guard that much time to return to his post!

_____- Oi, 'alf-umie! - Screamed angry chieftain - That'z ya "be righ' back"?! - He repeated guard's words.
_____-Please forgive me I'm little late. When I was running to my post Tia grabbed my dick in her hand. I like my dick and she has strong hand, so I couldn't just move away and I endend up fucking her mount. After that Hiba pushed herself on my dick. I mean I could just tell her to stop it, but she is so emotionally fragile girl, she needs a bit of love from everyone. And then....
_____-Shut ya yappin' damn 'alf-umie! - Yelled orc, interupting guard. - Tell me what ya chief said!
_____- Oh, right, that thing... Well I forgot to ask. - Replied Guard and jumped down once again and returned.... after two hours later, but with an asnwer. - So he said he can duel you.
_____-A mach with ya chief? - Orc laughed - Do ya think I'm stupid?! Ih hav' a whole army ready for WAAAGH!!! My boyz want some real fightin'!
_____- My chieftain knew you will say something like that. So he propose you a deal. If you win a duel with him we will stop our orgy and step out to fight you. If our chieftain win you will have to...
_____- Ya, yaya... stop yapping! I'm da baddest, da greatezst orc warboss in da universe! I'm gonna crush ya chief! Open da gate so I can enter!
_____- You can't enter by gate as I said, because of the rampage event. Use the ladder to jump over the fence, please. I'll meet you inside. - Said guard, jumping, third time that day, down the ladder.
_____- Wait ya 'umie! wher'z da ladd.... - Orc tried to ask, yet it was too late.

___It took an hour for orc army to find a ladder, a ladder that was nailed to the gate for easier access. It was actually pretty smart. Anybody who tried to join could just climb up there without the need to ask to open the gate and the gate was keeping people or Rumah still in Rumah.

___Since the day warlord passed the gate passed three days. Three days for army of orcs hearing how thier boss screaming painfuly over and over again. But, finally, the gate opened a bit, and a warlord slipped through that slit, but not wearing his armor, not wearing even his lioncloth! He was naked.

____- Oi, boss! - Said on of the orcs. - So, ya won?! - He asked.
____-No, ya git! - Screamed warlord. - Ya scoutz sucks at scoutin'!
____-So, what happen'? - Asked second orc.
____-I lost a blo'job match, ya gitz! They duel on blo'jobz!
____-Blo'job? - Asked third orc. - What'z dat?
____- Ya are really a git if ya don' now what'z a blo'job, ya git! - Yelled warboss, clearly angry with the lack of knowledge of his soldiers. - Thier girlz suck ya dick and if ya cum fasta, ya lose ya git! Now gather' our boyz! We're goin' to Arenfield. Thier chief said we're have to visit da boss of Arenfield and fuck him 'cuz he likes bein' dicked in da ass! And I know ya gitz like bangin' other boyz, so move out!
Acowasto you became our official fan fictionist

• Wow
Reactions: acowasto

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have both wines, but nothing happens, only time passes
Have you recruited any mercenaries yet? You will need to start doing that before you can give her wine. Also, once she's at 10 affection, keep in mind that you have to talk to Lyvia when Tia isn't around, or has been sent to chop wood.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, mate. I just felt lie writting something.
Keep it up man, I really enjoy reading these stuff, I often imagine the miserable life of a cucked Dave or what Frank does in game.
for patreons, my girl anya still not getting love :(
One day will come, that Anya will finally received the attention she deserves after standing there for days and days

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Keep it up man, I really enjoy reading these stuff, I often imagine the miserable life of a cucked Dave or what Frank does in game.
Thanks again, it's... nice if someone is enjoying my writtings. I'll try to write more, yet I won't force myself on it, as without the touch of Lady Inspiration those stories might become pretty numb and boring. Sadly, she is rather... unpredictable, so I don't know when I'll write next one.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks again, it's... nice if someone is enjoying my writtings. I'll try to write more, yet I won't force myself on it, as without the touch of Lady Inspiration those stories might become pretty numb and boring. Sadly, she is rather... unpredictable, so I don't know when I'll write next one.
I deeply understand you, Lady inspiration is a bitch, don't feel pushed to do anything without her, a forced work without love will always have bad results

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I put strong antiseptic in the holy water & Natasha's boobs shrank down 1 size... can I make them shrink further or is that it?

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes