SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
If you miss the opportunity to put the anesthetic in the pot and get the apprentice quest are you screwed for that sequence, no corruption of people?
No, Gwen's apprentice quest comes from having sex with her 4 times then asking to become her apprentice. (Edit you also need reading 2 stat at least for her questline). The pot is just to knock her out and take the book without doing her questline. Both ways will allow you to grab the book just at separate times. The pot will be much quicker compared to doing her questline. Certain characters you can begin corrupting from the start without doing the Control your Lust quest.

ravven_7 thank you for your help with my question! I never thought I had to let Kate get NTRed by Thomas that explains the holdup.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 888670

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2021-10-05
Release Date: 2021-09-29
Developer: Chyos
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3.0c Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.4.3.0a): - MEGA - -
v0.4.3.0c Hotfix Only: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: CG Rip - Walkthrough - Old MC images -
Saves

cornelius85 & cornelius85 thanks for the link

View attachment 527519 View attachment 569458 View attachment 672154 View attachment 527520 View attachment 461876 View attachment 527533 View attachment 527518 View attachment 390496 View attachment 390498 View attachment 390495 View attachment 337142 View attachment 412727 View attachment 390497
author in 1: make a normal instruction for passing. For example, describe how to complete the quests of the heroes of the game and describe how to get sex scenes with them. To make it clear how and what to do and what result can be obtained . And then in the instructions it is difficult to figure out which method is better to choose. Q2: Make more incest sex scenes possible without GG. In 3: it would be possible to make a whore out of the ex-wife of the tribal leader who would have sex with all the members of the tribe, as well as add her daughter to the game who would lead the same lifestyle as her mother. Here you can add lesbian scenes. Q4: when choosing the path of corruption (i.e. sex without commitment), the girl with whom this path of corruption was chosen may dress more provocatively. You can also make a prostitute out of the waitress's mother and Natasha, Penny to make women who will sleep with men for the sake of satisfaction, depending on the chosen path with these women. And At 5: Add group sex scenes. They usually don't participate in the game.
The game itself is very good and the idea is excellent. Animation for 4+. The characters are excellent 5 points. The idea of the game is 5 points. That's just there are no group scenes and there are no incest scenes. I wish there were more of them in the game.

maonao30

Jun 7, 2020
That's the problem, the unofficial android port or playing on android in general is unstable af, I don't think there is really a solution for that problem, maybe some other user could resolve it but for now it has no current solutions
Thanks for your help. Anyway, i fixed the game bugs now :3

Reactions: zARRR

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
any special settings for those using joiplay android to play? the game lags/freeze alot in the open area..it could also due to phone specs though. so far games like treasure of nadia and peasant quest works fine. thanks

Reactions: Fiz1247

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
author in 1: make a normal instruction for passing. For example, describe how to complete the quests of the heroes of the game and describe how to get sex scenes with them. To make it clear how and what to do and what result can be obtained . And then in the instructions it is difficult to figure out which method is better to choose. Q2: Make more incest sex scenes possible without GG. In 3: it would be possible to make a whore out of the ex-wife of the tribal leader who would have sex with all the members of the tribe, as well as add her daughter to the game who would lead the same lifestyle as her mother. Here you can add lesbian scenes. Q4: when choosing the path of corruption (i.e. sex without commitment), the girl with whom this path of corruption was chosen may dress more provocatively. You can also make a prostitute out of the waitress's mother and Natasha, Penny to make women who will sleep with men for the sake of satisfaction, depending on the chosen path with these women. And At 5: Add group sex scenes. They usually don't participate in the game.
The game itself is very good and the idea is excellent. Animation for 4+. The characters are excellent 5 points. The idea of the game is 5 points. That's just there are no group scenes and there are no incest scenes. I wish there were more of them in the game.
I disagree about the comment: "There are no incest scenes" In particular if you corrupt: Frisha and Emily, they will have a 3 some (mother daughter and MC), Kate and Claire (mother daughter again) will have a three way with MC. The MC is not related to Emily, nor Mira per the letter from Marcus, but we don't know for sure who is father nor mother is yet, as I have not made it to the east in the past plays. This time I messed up on the Vile quest for the merchant and Isha, and it's causing me a lot of delays... So not sure how some of its progressing this update.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
On future updates I request the Dev, Chyos, include the empty vials, for people that didn't use the walkthrough and seemingly are stuck with no progress with Frisha (at all other than giving her gifts up to 10 affection), and Penny on corruption routes. I may end up quitting and waiting for the next update if those are critical branches. Bianca is also a bit frustrating as I didn't let the goblins corrupt her and her mom, and its slow progress there. Once a day in a small window.

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone have save file all quest done last version.. If u have please share in here coz i cant read quest black screen i play in joiplay android

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Don't know if this is an old bug or not, but is blackjack broken? Money is either disappearing or magically appearing during the game. Tested it on a save where I had 9 gold and my opponent had 3. One game I won and only had 10 gold in my balance. During the game I ended up having 7 gold while my opponent had 10. Assuming I would have ended up with 17 if I won but pretty much just lost every hand after that. Not sure what's causing it to occur, maybe changing the bet amount or doubling down.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Don't know if this is an old bug or not, but is blackjack broken? Money is either disappearing or magically appearing during the game. Tested it on a save where I had 9 gold and my opponent had 3. One game I won and only had 10 gold in my balance. During the game I ended up having 7 gold while my opponent had 10. Assuming I would have ended up with 17 if I won but pretty much just lost every hand after that. Not sure what's causing it to occur, maybe changing the bet amount or doubling down.
I didn't notice anything like that in my game. However I kinda cheat (I hate blackjack) I save just before I play, bet 1 gold and if I lose I reload. He always only has 3 gold to start.

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Never have a problem with that, also i never doubling down (maybe that's the problem?) But i'm sure someone else going to help you

Dec 24, 2020
Anyone realize the mayor is potentially kinda boned? Like he just handed over town security AND economic security(the iron mine) to a guy who can mind melt mercenaries to do his bidding. On top of that, if you are like me you took control of the orc camp, and if I get an opportunity to do something similar with the goblins I will 100% do so. I feel like we are doing a cool slow build to the MC possibly supplanting the mayor because he just runs everything at some point (not to mention if Gwen backs him harder).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone realize the mayor is potentially kinda boned? Like he just handed over town security AND economic security(the iron mine) to a guy who can mind melt mercenaries to do his bidding. On top of that, if you are like me you took control of the orc camp, and if I get an opportunity to do something similar with the goblins I will 100% do so. I feel like we are doing a cool slow build to the MC possibly supplanting the mayor because he just runs everything at some point (not to mention if Gwen backs him harder).
Right uh?
He is so sure he won just because the king gave him the title of Baron, but he keeps fucking up everything, his days are counted.
The MC is slowly arising, I wonder how Chyos will handle things with all the routes and ntr stuff.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, the Mayor isn't doing anything except collecting taxes for the King, at first glance. BUT... if the Mayor is involved in the Cult... well, if I were the MC I'd pay attention to him :cautious: :cautious:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
Well, the Mayor isn't doing anything except collecting taxes for the King, at first glance. BUT... if the Mayor is involved in the Cult... I'd pay attention to him if I were the MC :cautious: :cautious:.
I would be surprised if he was involved in the cult, but I would not be surprised if they had some influence on him. I wonder what connection the cult has to Gwen,due to their association with demons.

On a side note, I wish I could share more of the girls with my homie Rick. Poor dude helped me build a house and is a drinking buddy. Currently suffering from chronic dry dick.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would be surprised if he was involved in the cult, but I would not be surprised if they had some influence on him. I wonder what connection the cult has to Gwen,due to their association with demons.

On a side note, I wish I could share more of the girls with my homie Rick. Poor dude helped me build a house and is a drinking buddy. Currently suffering from chronic dry dick.
If Rick liked Mira or Frisha, I would let him have it, but he wanted Kate and Kate is one of the best and with a largest amount of content.
Maybe in a possible future, but I think he is only interested in Kate in all the village sexually and sentimentally (kinda)

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes