Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would be surprised if he was involved in the cult, but I would not be surprised if they had some influence on him.
He is: that's what the letter and the picture MC finds in his house imply. That's what MC thinks, too.

On a side note, I wish I could share more of the girls with my homie Rick. Poor dude helped me build a house and is a drinking buddy. Currently suffering from chronic dry dick.
That's up to you: you can share Kate with him if you want.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If Rick liked Mira or Frisha, I would let him have it, but he wanted Kate and Kate is one of the best and with a largest amount of content.
Maybe in a possible future, but I think he is only interested in Kate in all the village sexually and sentimentally (kinda)
Personally....I'd introduce him to Gwen....Can you imagine him introducing her to his mother... :ROFLMAO:

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Just finished Penny's love route...... are we not able to get anal for her after we do love route? Walkthrough says I can but raising corruption does do anything other than making her pray naked. No matter what else I do or how high I raise her corruption I don't get anal scene or blowjob or anything other than vaginal..

Found solution:
Just wait....... literally just wait like 3 or 4 days without having sex with her and then you will see her masturbate in the bed so you can get blowjob and then repeat so you can start anal

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
For the trap for rabbits you must have 5-6 points in hunting and go to Corven, for the rabbit hunch, I currently don't know
I was able to make the rabbit cage trap but the hutch I don't what to do. Finally got the hunch made just get the rabbits alive and it will show an icon.

Last edited:
Reactions: J0J01969
Jan 19, 2021
Just finished Penny's love route...... are we not able to get anal for her after we do love route? Walkthrough says I can but raising corruption does do anything other than making her pray naked. No matter what else I do or how high I raise her corruption I don't get anal scene or blowjob or anything other than vaginal..

Found solution:
Just wait....... literally just wait like 3 or 4 days without having sex with her and then you will see her masturbate in the bed so you can get blowjob and then repeat so you can start anal
That is the easy part, Keep corrupting her and you can start anal in a few days. She will be wiling to do anal outside

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Don't know if this has been brought up yet but Chyos confirmed that Kate can get pregnant by others. Not sure how this is going to work though.

Reactions: Policanov

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I actually like blackjack….
Nah I am kidding we all use that save trick to take all the shit out of that man
Why then not use cheat-win option instead? I mean, dealer is clearly cheating by using marked cards, so why bother playing the game by his rules when you can cheat on the cheater.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why then not use cheat-win option instead? I mean, dealer is clearly cheating by using marked cards, so why bother playing the game by his rules when you can cheat on the cheater.
Maybe he is cheating because he knows he is fucked.
But it’s not our fault if he is a gambling addict and loves to spend all of his brother’s money away

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Maybe he is cheating because he knows he is fucked.
But it’s not our fault if he is a gambling addict and loves to spend all of his brother’s money away
I don't think so. Playing fair means he can lose against skilled player or simply by bad luck. By using marked cards he knows values of cards and basically can't lose. Of course by knowing his way around the cards, he should lose on purpose sometimes to not alert his opponent. Sadly, at least for him, he's so damn greedy as his brother to just push 20's and blackjacks one after another in order to fill his sack fast, which is not impossible, but highly improbable. Sadly, for us, we can't just teach him about rules of fair play by more personal encounters.

Reactions: zARRR

hades68

Oct 6, 2018
hey i got error i cannot progress emily story for talk with mayor because option for talk with mayor in the morning not show and it same with recipe for cooking rabbit

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I disagree about the comment: "There are no incest scenes" In particular if you corrupt: Frisha and Emily, they will have a 3 some (mother daughter and MC), Kate and Claire (mother daughter again) will have a three way with MC. The MC is not related to Emily, nor Mira per the letter from Marcus, but we don't know for sure who is father nor mother is yet, as I have not made it to the east in the past plays. This time I messed up on the Vile quest for the merchant and Isha, and it's causing me a lot of delays... So not sure how some of its progressing this update.
I'm asking you to make more incest scenes. + make incest scenes without the participation of GG. Make lesbian scenes without GG. That's what I'd like to see more in the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lmao the new review is just awful not even worth to dismantle, just a waste of time.
Also I find it hilarious that the user gave more stars to Roundscape

• Haha
Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes