zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I said it in regards to the apparent pregnancy content coming up with Kate. Just saying it's awfully convenient the MC just built a bastard housing warehouse.
What do you mean?
If the kids all looks the same, have an appearance similar to the MC and come from mothers that had sexual intercourse with the protagonist it's just a coincidence!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
there will be a quest to get kate a dress and you have to talk to Frisha in order to learn to make it
When making leather armor (some tailors and seamstresses can work heavy leather (before oil boiling hardening) the sister is a dress maker and he wants the outfit for the barmaid. Some of the skins are turned into leathers, so in real life its like sewing aka stitching leather straps. If you wear metal plate armor it has to be suspended from the body frame and its better to hang it with straps that are strong.

Reactions: str8up

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thats it...
A great idea because it is beyond ridiculous as far as attraction, but if you look back in real history at the Goddess of fertility she had huge mammaries indicative of the belief they could provide milk for multiple children the same branches off for multi breasted woman like a dog chest with eight tits.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR and JuanM4

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Where can I find an evil creature to offer it to the god Uldar in the game? so that the World could be brought home.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Where can I find an evil creature to offer it to the god Uldar in the game? so that the World could be brought home.
You mean in the dungeons of the church right?
You have to offer tye organsa of the plague fiend you find in the swamp during Gwen's questline
View attachment 1445621
Hey guys, i have a trouble, i can't see the quest, it's black. How to i fix it ?
Are you using cheats, mods or you are not playing on windows?

Reactions: maonao30

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
He genuinely sounds infuriated but at the same time extremely disappointed, kudos to him that is worried about her.
Now the hard part will be telling him that we are also fucking his mother.
”Now you can call me dad”
it is mightily rude-at least mc should let him watch instead of behind his back,i wonder if youll get the same share options with them as kate:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:;):p:love:(y)

• Love
Reactions: Trapitalism101

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
Having an issue with Kate's questline, can I get some help from anyone?

Followed the walkthrough and still cannot advance her mission. She is refusing to go back to Toren's room that 2nd night. Already got her to give the BJ to them on the first attempt but she refuses to do a "next night" as the guide says, she either just ignores them and goes straight to her bed or does the wait in the hallway with Thomas no matter how many times I listen in on Thomas and Kate. (and he always says she did good each time too). I have asked her to keep going as well. Still does not work. Running the 0.4.3.0C version. I have not modified anything using save editor. This has lasted for over 30 in-game days so far. She is at 34affinity 34corruption.

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
Having an issue with Kate's questline, can I get some help from anyone?

Followed the walkthrough and still cannot advance her mission. She is refusing to go back to Toren's room that 2nd night. Already got her to give the BJ to them on the first attempt but she refuses to do a "next night" as the guide says, she either just ignores them and goes straight to her bed or does the wait in the hallway with Thomas no matter how many times I listen in on Thomas and Kate. (and he always says she did good each time too). I have asked her to keep going as well. Still does not work. Running the 0.4.3.0C version. I have not modified anything using save editor. This has lasted for over 30 in-game days so far. She is at 34affinity 34corruption.
Because Kate doesn't like ntr, you have to fail her bar mini-game and let Thomas blackmail her and have sex for some time.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

maonao30

Jun 7, 2020
You have to offer tye organsa of the plague fiend you find in the swamp during Gwen's questline

I'm used joiplay on android, and never used cheats or mods. Can you help pls ?

maonao30

Jun 7, 2020

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
If you miss the opportunity to put the anesthetic in the pot and get the apprentice quest are you screwed for that sequence, no corruption of people?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's the problem, the unofficial android port or playing on android in general is unstable af, I don't think there is really a solution for that problem, maybe some other user could resolve it but for now it has no current solutions

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes