Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
dev ever thought of making discord
As zARRR said, there is one for patrons. It's fairly lively, and we have a fun time. I find it more enjoyable than most other discords I'm on. Also, Chyos shows up there regularly to address bugs, make announcements, and sometimes answers questions.

Reactions: zARRR

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
In Yasmine questline is any diference choosing between knowledge or intelligence ? could be that i can block some of the content ( scenes) ? (i don't understand at all the diference of the choise )sorry for my bad english :HideThePain:

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sorry, you playing the game is effectively cucking other guys's girls, that's Netori which falls into NTR as well.
Don't kinks shame.

Also, NTR is optional and can be disable. More options is always welcome and can help making the world more diverse and lively.
More often than not, even if you're a vanilla guy, you can thank NTR aspects of a well-made game to make you care about heroines and pledge to protect them from harms and others, it is a drive and an optional objective for you while playing the game, it is there to breath a sense of impending cuckolding into you so you know you have to act, sooner than later. There's no good NTR without true love after all, but that's still too deep for you for now.

You don't always play the dumbed down PG 12+ version of an adult game do you ?
Do you always reply with a condescending attitude to everyone that has no to ntr in their signature? I'm well aware of the fact that NTR is optional in this game. Just because you may think it's needed in this game or any other doesn't mean everyone will have it active during game play when it's optional. I'm not kinkshaming either. Just because I don't like it I'm not going to call out someone in this forum or any other. Everyone has their fetishes that they like or hate.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not going to call out someone in this forum or any other
Sure pal, sure ?
As for me, you won't find me calling out anybody unless they step out of bound.
Condescending ? Cringe ? Edgy ? I'm sorry, I'm ESL (english second language) so i'm not embarrassed to use any words I can use or know to adress the issue. Maybe that's why you guys think me condescending.
Oh, see, I just did that again, instead of using "That's why you guys think (of) me (as being) condescending" I just use the casual grammar I learned when I was still young.
So, if that's the case, I appology, I did not mean to be condescending, but if 2 people point that out then maybe my post went like that. But in your case, fix that sign, it's just a bait at this point, I'm sure some mods agree on this with me.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi i have a quick question i am playing using the cheat book provided and i raised my level to level 100. Is there any way to reset it to level 1?

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Any have the same bug with Julia ? I can't see her when the animations happens (is there any solution? help pls ) she supposes be next to the mayor :WutFace: BugJ.PNG

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Any have the same bug with Julia ? I can't see her when the animations happens (is there any solution? help pls ) she supposes be next to the mayor :WutFace: View attachment 1440967
Technically it's not a bug, but not properly updated event. But it isn't gamebreaking and you don't really miss much here than her walking animation. But yeah, it's feels and looks weird.

As for the solution, you won't fix it without RPG Maker MV and a bit of knowledge in the engine. Technically someone who "cracked" the game could do that for you, but first you would have to find out that person, then that person have to work on it, find that even, check it, fix it and that requires time, which means it probably won't be free. Best option here for you is to just bug report it to chyos and wait for him to fix it. But as I wrote it isn't gamebreaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuanM4

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Only now I remember that Liandra is waiting in the cave for 2 months, the poor girl should be dead, but I still can‘t decide lol.
Instead I was wondering how the monastery will be, like one of modern times in Spain or one of the Middle Ages?
Will it be full of secrets passages and hideous mysteries like in the book/movie “The name of the rose”?
But most importantly... There will be more nuns? XD

Reactions: JuanM4 and acowasto

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Only now I remember that Liandra is waiting in the cave for 2 months, the poor girl should be dead, but I still can‘t decide lol.
Instead I was wondering how the monastery will be, like one of modern times in Spain or one of the Middle Ages?
Will it be full of secrets passages and hideous mysteries like in the book/movie “The name of the rose”?
Reality is stranger than fiction, considering we have places like Paris's Catacombs that's lined with skulls, bone and what's left of a remain of millions people in there. I agree that dev should go over the top and make the place super spooky or mysterious. Also, the trope "Church is evil" is never too old to not be used.

Reactions: acowasto and zARRR

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, camp route is love route and manson route is corruption route with possible NTR and possible bimbo.
In the camp she's getting used to how "lesser" people live by living thier way, thus learning to be more humble and understanding. On the second she live in the manson with all the luxury, only thinking how to pass time before she return to Kirlic.

About the monastery, I think it will be a medieval looking like as it will fit better the general theme of the game. Personally I would like it if it was a fortified monastery, a monastery raised in the heart of old, neglected for years, orcish strongold.
And of course there will be secret passages and mysteries. I would say even more, most of them not even known to people living and working there.
And of course they will be nuns. A whole monastery full of lonely and unloved nuns of all ages just waiting for a MC to knock thier, not very often used... doors.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Reality is stranger than fiction, considering we have places like Paris's Catacombs that's lined with skulls, bone and what's left of a remain of millions people in there. I agree that dev should go over the top and make the place super spooky or mysterious. Also, the trope "Church is evil" is never too old to not be used.
Yeah that trope is good when the church doesn't become just one face evil villain, but a Machiavellian, in ASWS there is surely some high figure of clergy but not a Pope it seems.
I hope we will find catacombs and secret evil monks.
Well, camp route is love route and manson route is corruption route with possible NTR and possible bimbo.
In the camp she's getting used to how "lesser" people live by living thier way, thus learning to be more humble and understanding. On the second she live in the manson with all the luxury, only thinking how to pass time before she return to Kirlic.
Yeaaah Young nuns, old matriarchs and pervy monks all the way!
For Liandra I am not interested weirdly, I'll just bring the lass to her lover or wait for something interesting to happen, so I'll try both probably, thanks Acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah that trope is good when the church doesn't become just one face evil villain, but a Machiavellian, in ASWS there is surely some high figure of clergy but not a Pope it seems.
I hope we will find catacombs and secret evil monks.
As the game religion is based on christianity (buildings, clothes, people, believes), it shouldn't be wrong to assume there is a Pepe the Pope, but he just wasn't mentioned, mostly because we aren't so far in the game.

Also church is machiavellian if you ask me, mainly because... it's a church. By they excuse of Faith they indoctrinate people to gain influence, funds and followers. And they use those assets, they use any means necessary to fight thier secret war against daemons, because they think it's the only way to save humanity and the world.

War between Farquaad and Shortquaad is a great asset to the church. War taxes means increased fundings to war and to the church. And there are also offerings on masses blessing soldiers, paying for services of sisters hospitallers healing soldiers and thier medications and more reasons which writting would turn this into a essay.

Also, thanks to war, church is gaining more followers, becuase people who doesn't earn or have enough money to pay taxes become beggars, bandits or... join the church searching for a bed and war meal not knowing in how great shit they stepped in. And after church taught and cared for those it won't let go of them so easy. It's not about telling about it to the outside world, as little people would believe in it anyway, and those who does are heretics and traitors. It's about resources they put in those people to indoctrinate and teach them. Those costs have to at least balance themself.

I wouldn't be suprised if the cult working in Arenfield turned out that way because of a church. Or, to be more precise, because of a group formed inside Church to use any means not only necessary but possible to them to fight and win the war against daemons, even by turning people into beasts and using daemons to fight other daemons. And now MC and Mira are going to... happily knock on thier door, not knowing they stepping into the maw of a beast.

Yeaaah Young nuns, old matriarchs and pervy monks all the way!
For Liandra I am not interested weirdly, I'll just bring the lass to her lover or wait for something interesting to happen, so I'll try both probably, thanks Acowasto
Well, by looking and Chyos work I can tell already Liandra's boyfriend is either died in a accident or is cheating on her with a maid and MC is going to find out about it either by accident or by doing a little investigation about him. And then will be options to either tell and prove it to her (Love route), after telling her about it she want's to revange on him with MC (Corruption route), or MC didn't find out/is not telling about it, thus her boyfriend is fucking two girls and MC can spy on them and by blackmailing him also join with maid and, after some corruption, with Liandra too(NTR route).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As the game religion is based on christianity (buildings, clothes, people, believes), it shouldn't be wrong to assume there is a Pepe the Pope, but he just wasn't mentioned, mostly because we aren't so far in the game.

Also church is machiavellian if you ask me, mainly because... it's a church. By they excuse of Faith they indoctrinate people to gain influence, funds and followers. And they use those assets, they use any means necessary to fight thier secret war against daemons, because they think it's the only way to save humanity and the world.

War between Farquaad and Shortquaad is a great asset to the church. War taxes means increased fundings to war and to the church. And there are also offerings on masses blessing soldiers, paying for services of sisters hospitallers healing soldiers and thier medications and more reasons which writting would turn this into a essay.

Also, thanks to war, church is gaining more followers, becuase people who doesn't earn or have enough money to pay taxes become beggars, bandits or... join the church searching for a bed and war meal not knowing in how great shit they stepped in. And after church taught and cared for those it won't let go of them so easy. It's not about telling about it to the outside world, as little people would believe in it anyway, and those who does are heretics and traitors. It's about resources they put in those people to indoctrinate and teach them. Those costs have to at least balance themself.

I wouldn't be suprised if the cult working in Arenfield turned out that way because of a church. Or, to be more precise, because of a group formed inside Church to use any means not only necessary but possible to them to fight and win the war against daemons, even by turning people into beasts and using daemons to fight other daemons. And now MC and Mira are going to... happily knock on thier door, not knowing they stepping into the maw of a beast.

Well, by looking and Chyos work I can tell already Liandra's boyfriend is either died in a accident or is cheating on her with a maid and MC is going to find out about it either by accident or by doing a little investigation about him. And then will be options to either tell and prove it to her (Love route), after telling her about it she want's to revange on him with MC (Corruption route), or MC didn't find out/is not telling about it, thus her boyfriend is fucking two girls and MC can spy on them and by blackmailing him also join with maid and, after some corruption, with Liandra too(NTR route).
Exactly!
In ASWS universe most of the male characters are either rivals in love, shady figures or bros (rarely like Frank).
I would say that most of the NTR characters (Dasan, Giron…) are for now just egoistical douchebags that want to make their life easier and care only about themselves, rarely we have a wholesome dude, so I think you are right about Liandra’s love.
For the church the only characteristic that I think it’s not Christian it’s the polytheistic system about the gods, but after that the church is more close to christianism.
So we have just to wait, next updates will be about Arenfield or at least the area near the town, so for now we can just dream or speculate

Reactions: acowasto
Dec 24, 2020
Finally got around to playing this. Really like it, especially Tia and the whole village story. I like making all my wives free use because the villagers seem like wholesome himbos. I also really like leaning into the corruption aspect, but ina niceish way.

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Go to the dungeon below the church. There are some chests need them.
I found two chest (down there are more ? it's quite anoying to scape of the demon ) and i still have 4 more keys (that means that there are more chests around the map or for futures version ?)

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I found two chest (down there are more ? it's quite anoying to scape of the demon ) and i still have 4 more keys (that means that there are more chests around the map or for futures version ?)
Without a plugin there is no option to set up how much items you can drop in RPG Maker MV, but only chances of those items to drop per encounter. Syfa (Daemon) is going to respawn and anony you as long as you are in the catacombs, thus you can fight her as many times as you want, basically grinding experience and keys, which has a chance to drop every time you defeat her.

If you want to buy yourself some more time without Syfa running after you for a quick fuck, you might want to defeat her once and just leave her on her fours. As fa as I'm aware it's about 60 seconds of peace. If that's not enough you might want to use her pathfinding against her in the lower part of catacombs, as she doesn't walk diagonally. She will just try to keep up with you walking on the walls. Of course after some time she will teleport again near you and you will have to repeat that.

As for the chests in catacombs, there are three as far as I'm aware. And there is no futher use for those keys right now, although everything depends on Chyos. Personally I would melt them and forge a Daemonic Battleaxe or Flail.

Reactions: JuanM4
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes