zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked and I do apologize for not reading the WT in depth. How the heck do you beat the clock in the tavern to get Kate to serve 4 tables? If she drinks the wine at the tables when the soldiers offer, does something happen? I've usually said no with that option. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it out.
You just gotta go fast, deliver the orders as fast as possible, if I remember right if you have NTR on and some corruption a scene with the soldiers should happen.

cornelius85

May 19, 2017
[v0.4.3.0c] Hotfix

Hotfix C: New dialogue updates from Just, Fixed Frisha walking backwards, Fixed problems with Verena, Rabbit trap & hutch have been corrected (no more endless rabbits)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
According to the current WT, in Penny's part of it there is a part that says you get 1 favor point for planting the seeds, watering, and giving her the vegetables. You lose 4 points for dining with her or sleeping in her house.

With Kate in the tavern when she sits down after you've received some love points with her the MC's inner dialogue talks about giving her a "love potion" to corrupt her. But he says he would if he had any. When I've played before there was an option to add the cumwine to the MC's dring to give it to her. This happens when you've talked to Lucuis about the "special" property of the MC's cum.
Yeah, Nellyg already explained to me about the favors, but thanks for the follow up.

It's not cumwine you want, but a vial of cum, to put something into the MC's drink before he gives it to Kate.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So in the past couple of updates I've had an issue with some of the sex scene, the first one was the captain in the tent the newest one being Arianna in the bedroom. Sometimes the animation is so slow that it freezes and I don't know why. In earlier versions of the game this wasn't a problem.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
" New dialogue updates from Just " :unsure:

Well, I'll be damned if I understood what it means.
Sometime I too wonder, people keep saying "Fire at Will"...
But, who the hell is this Will guy and what did he do to deserve that?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I think it's ALMOST past due for MC to completely blow up the majority of his relationships by completing or abandoning all unfinished quests, getring run out of town for fucking 99/100 women he meets, take that horse-cart to the next chapter, which is obviously going to be this new city, Whatever-the-fucklik and get on with the main plot.
As much as I get a boner for bad-ass warrior tanks like Tia and Lyvia, I moreso want to find out who my real mommy and daddy are and that's never gonna happen if people keep voting for more content with their favorite cum dumpster. I'm sure I can get them all to forgive me if I ever return to Arenfield... or maybe they'll beat the shit out of me. I'm cool either way as long as there's some progress being made.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You have to ask Chyos.
They're spelling and grammar corrections I completed for some of the game's dialogue. The work is ongoing, as I still have about half the maps left to do still. This update was for Emily's House, Gwen's Cottage, and spawning events, as well as the new dialogue introduced with Verena's quest in the carpenter's house, 1st (ground) and 2nd floors.

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
I've just done the quest with the werewolf, my character has an effect that's causing me to lose health every time I walk, it gets me down to 1 hp! any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've just done the quest with the werewolf, my character has an effect that's causing me to lose health every time I walk, it gets me down to 1 hp! any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Use bandages to cure the bleed

Reactions: tg12345

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed that during some of the sex scenes the game goes back and forth between the closeups and the overall room of where the action is happening. My computer is pretty high end compared to some, but I don't have a $3,000 video card or anything. My processor and graphics card are more than efficient to play this game.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes