PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That would be kind of ironic though. most of the human men are scummy fucks pretending to be good. Whereas having supposed monsters being actually alright would be funny. But what I actually meant was more male NPCs in general. Not specifically greenskins, though you may have awakened an idea inside me.
I guess you are a sap for the Shrek series, it made me sick.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Well to be honest Tia and Emily future updates are the ones I'm most interested into, Tia wasn't in the last poll and I don't know if she is in this one but I'm curious about emily. Her new dress appareance made my imagination go wild with fantasies of both her paths (Love/NTR) so i'm beyond intrigued about how she does in polls or if she is in this one.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
What I'm most looking for in the next updates is to yeet the baron out of da map
Nah, First we gotta break him.

Knocking up his wife, cutting his son's balls or something similar is what I hope we get but if we didn't well there's always the news of us banging his wife should be enough.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Do save folder copy to new game version works ?
Nope. Make a copy of your save files and put them in somewhat safe spot or you'll lose whole game progress upon deinstallation.

What if they added an NPC in the Swamp named Dreck?
Why making an impostor? Wouldn't be better to change MC for Shrek to allow us, simple and loyal believers, to feel just a fraction of his power and might instead? :unsure:

Reactions: zARRR
Dec 24, 2020
Why making an impostor? Wouldn't be better to change MC for Shrek to allow us, simple and loyal believers, to feel just a fraction of his power and might instead? :unsure:
Playing as literal shrek would be too OP. Our love of Shrek makes him too powerful to be contained, and he would instantly impregnate all the villagers with his mere presence. Shrek is love.

Reactions: acowasto and zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Do save folder copy to new game version works ?
acoswasto answered you above, but maybe you were asking if saves from previous versions will work in new versions of the game? Then the answer is yes, as long as your save is from version 0.3.9.5 or later. As acowasto said, just copy them over to the new version's save folder.

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We have already a swamp, we just need an orc there;
Dreck: “Get out of my swamp!”
MC: “An orc here? Who would have thought, even orcs avoid this place”
Tia: “Let’s show this lost sheep who we really are MC!”
Dreck: “I am no fighting, you umi get the fuck out of my swamp”
MC: “Your swamp? The swamp here belongs to no one, you just occupied it, like all orcs do!”
Dreck: “Not I, unfaithful umi, me bought it from the king!”
*Shows the papers*
MC: “Wait... no, you are kidding right? These must be fake but... It has the royal seal, how did you...”
Dreck: “You umi see? Now get out of my swamp or we going to tribunal!”
Tia: “I miss old orcs”

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy guys,

I am new to this game and could you guys plzz tell me whether there are any sex scenes with MC's mom or not??

And also is there any gallery room available in the game to re-watch lewd scenes??

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes