KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I'm having trouble with Verena's quest. I have multiple carrots in my inventory and affection is above 3 as per guide, but the option to give her a second carrot remains greyed out.

Edit: welp, it fixed itself somehow after reloading the save several times

Last edited:

Ausy

May 28, 2017
I'm trying to do the quest Charming Liandra and i've checked all the boxes for the quest aside from finding a fitting dress for Lyvia. I followed the walkthrough and got the two dresses. I gave one to Liandra, but it won't let me give the white dress to Lyvia. Everytime i talk to her at the camp it still asks for the horsehair that I already gave her and talking to the horse doesn't give me another one. Am I forgetting something? I tried going back to the mansion and click the drawers again to see if I just had the wrong dress, but that did not seem to be the case.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone comfrim the rabbit hutch is fix? My hutch is still bugged.. I can't add rabbit.. And when I take it out it keep going to - 1 -2 -3 .. But it doesn't really give me the more than one rabbit..

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Heyy guys,

I am new to this game and could you guys plzz tell me whether there are any sex scenes with MC's mom or not??

And also is there any gallery room available in the game to re-watch lewd scenes??
No sex scenes with MC's mom. At this point, there is no such character in the game. Possibly in the future, but it won't be "official", just like with the MC's half-sister.

No gallery in the game, and none planned. Most scenes are replayable. A couple scenes, which aren't replayable, will be replayable when dreaming while sleeping in a certain bed, at least one of them in Emily's bed.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No sex scenes with MC's mom. At this point, there is no such character in the game. Possibly in the future, but it won't be "official", just like with the MC's half-sister.
Well, reading Marcus' letter I got the idea that Marcus implied that she was killed when they fled away.

No gallery in the game, and none planned. Most scenes are replayable. A couple scenes, which aren't replayable, will be replayable when dreaming while sleeping in a certain bed, at least one of them in Emily's bed.
Are you talking about Marcus-Emily's scene? which is the second one? when/where do they happen?

Reactions: Trapitalism101

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Unless the author retcons it, I'm pretty sure the MC's mom is super dead. I'm fine with that actually, as mother fucker games are a dime a dozen
It is never outright said the MC's mom is dead, it is only said that she was someone of note and prominence which is why assassins were sent after her.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, reading Marcus' letter I got the idea that Marcus implied that she was killed when they fled away.
Well, Marcus job as guardian was to protect MC's noble family from harm. So it's not wrong or full of him to assume "those people" killed her where he wasn't around to protect her. And with the death of his beloved it's easier for him to stay focused on the given task, not trying to find out if that's true, not trying to save her.

But there is no evidence it's true, only Marcus assumptions. The truth could be way worst than that. Like, for example, MC's mom not being dead, but being held in a dungeon and constantly being tortured, raped and rejuvenated by magic/alchemy to give the information about her child.

But looking at Chyos work I'm sure on 69,34% she's dead, because by being dead she won't require too much of work, won't spoil too much of MC's orgins by answering his questions, which is one of the main plotlines in the game.
On the other hand, or at least somewhat on 34,69%, she may be alive waiting for MC's to fuck her, because patrons may want and vote to have her like that and Chyos will make it work somehow.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Are you talking about Marcus-Emily's scene? which is the second one? when/where do they happen?
Re the mother: There's been a lot of speculation about it, and so far as I know, nothing confirmed. Let's consider it this way: If there were to be an official way to have the mom in the game down the road, but with sex, that would break Patreon ToS. So it won't happen officially, and if there is an intent to do something along the lines of what was done with Mira's relationship with the MC, then officially we'll never see the mom, but unofficially she will show up at some point. For all we know, could be connected with the new queen and princess option in the poll. *shrug* If she did show up officially, then she would end up being the only woman that the MC can't sleep with...which seems to go against the way the game is going. So I suspect we'll never see her "officially" in the game, but maybe instead as someone who was supposed to have been his matronly ward or something, I don't know, and then there will be a way to modify the relationship at some point.

Re the replayable scenes: Yes, the Marcus-Emily scene is the one I mentioned. For the second one, I think there is/was a plan for Imawyn's content that is no longer playable after capturing her and starting the mercenary camp. But I'm not sure that has been implemented yet. When it is, I think that is supposed to be done in the tent that her and Tia share with MC. Maybe when the Tia/Imawyn option in the bonus poll wins, we'll see it added as a dream sequence.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Version 0.4.2.5:
Natasha's bonus scene (reworked her images + alternative breastsize & alternative dialogue + a new animation for both breastsizes)
Reworked Verena's images
First part of Verena's content update (Story around Arianna continues a bit further,
Talk to Roderic in his room after you completed Ariana's house arrest quest)
2 new animations for Arianna
Version 0.4.3.0:
Natasha's bonus scene, Reworked all her images + new alternative mode with different personality on top of the reworked and animations with smaller breastsize I've added one more animation
Verena's quest: reworked her old animations + added 14 new + 2 animation for Arianna a lot of new sprites and probably more new dialogue then I have ever written for an update before.
Hmmm.... Sooo.... And it all? i mean, only new content for Verena (as the most),
a little for Arinaana and bonus for Natasha? And it UpDate from 0.4.2.0 to 0.4.3.0? Well.... Ok.... :cautious:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Version 0.4.2.5:

Version 0.4.3.0:

Hmmm.... Sooo.... And it all? i mean, only new content for Verena (as the most),
a little for Arinaana and bonus for Natasha? And it UpDate from 0.4.2.0 to 0.4.3.0? Well.... Ok.... :cautious:
That's new content for one month. Every update focuses on one character, with sometimes having some content for a second character. Then there is the bonus content, which is for a third character. So every month, 1 to 3 characters get new content, with 1 of them getting the bulk of the content. In this case, Verena. If updates were every 3 to 4 months, I'd understand your gripe, but it seems unwarranted since updates are monthly.

Reactions: JuanM4 and zARRR

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 1432549
Rick is gonna become a villain
He genuinely sounds infuriated but at the same time extremely disappointed, kudos to him that is worried about her.
Now the hard part will be telling him that we are also fucking his mother.
”Now you can call me dad”

I don't know, I think the easiest thing would be to give him cumwine and turn him into a sissy :BootyTime: (and in the middle of that we eliminated the father, he was the werewolf, right?) so that way he is not alone at least :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
So I'm genuinely stuck now.

I'm NTR Route for Kate, let her go to Toren and gang once already, but after that i'm stuck in a loop where she just doesn't go. To be fair, there's been a bit of fuckery with my game (she's still a virgin, which is probably the problem, how many times do i gotta sex her?, and also she's calling Thomas "dad" but he's not fuckin with her).

any assistance pls

nvm it's fixed lmao

Last edited:

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
What's the extent of the transformation regarding the tag? Is it for one time scenes/temporary or actual visual/physical changes to characters in a more permanent way

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes