Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What's the extent of the transformation regarding the tag? Is it for one time scenes/temporary or actual visual/physical changes to characters in a more permanent way
2 woman can get breast size changes, 1 gets from old to young and 1 can be changed into futa. All changes visible and permanent.

Kate can get pregnant, and bonus scenes for Penny.
And I have reworked the sex scene inside the MC's bedroom. Penny's scene can be triggered inside the guestroom in Penny's house and should you send her to Lucius to get the medicine you can trigger an other scene with her and Lucius if she has 15+ corruption (she visits him on monday before noon)

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
It is works! Love you :)
But pls, can you do it agayn? (cus i give you corrupted save :cry:)
You can edit it yourself if you know how to use cheat engine or just visit the website
Once logged in, click the UPLOAD FILE button -> \www\data\Items.json -> Now the Item list has been uploaded

Continue to click the UPLOAD FILE button -> www/save -> Select the save file to edit (Now the items are displayed more clearly because of the previous step)

Good luck :))

• Sad
Reactions: DrWho8248

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The difference is you reading a couple a pages on this thread or .. maybe,
a couple a posts above ... but hey, we gotta have some discussion, no?

Hi,

What's the difference between 4.3.0a vs 4.3.5?

Kate can get pregnant, and bonus scenes for Penny.
And dev has reworked the sex scene inside the MC's bedroom. Penny's scene can be triggered inside the guestroom in Penny's house and should you send her to Lucius to get the medicine you can trigger an other scene with her and Lucius if she has 15+ corruption (she visits him on monday before noon)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You can edit it yourself if you know how to use cheat engine or just visit the website
Once logged in, click the UPLOAD FILE button -> \www\data\Items.json -> Now the Item list has been uploaded

Continue to click the UPLOAD FILE button -> www/save -> Select the save file to edit (Now the items are displayed more clearly because of the previous step)
Yes, i know how do it, but for some resone, in version 0.4.3.0 after i try upload items.json
saveeditonline tell me "sytaxis eroor" or he just not add item base afer i upload my save

Reactions: 001ty001

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
The difference is you reading a couple a pages on this thread or .. maybe,
a couple a posts above ... but hey, we gotta have some discussion, no?

And dev has reworked the sex scene inside the MC's bedroom. Penny's scene can be triggered inside the guestroom in Penny's house and should you send her to Lucius to get the medicine you can trigger an other scene with her and Lucius if she has 15+ corruption (she visits him on monday before noon)
It's not on the changelog in the front page. Shame on you for thinking that people on the internet aren't lazy and would actually try to skim a thread for information!!!

But in all seriousness, thanks!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes