Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well last time I played it was 0.4.1 (and if in these updates Mc's house has not change) and now seeing that Kate is pregnant I think it would be a good time for the mc to upgrade his house? similar to Emily's house quest, nothing excessive just adding some rooms to bring Kate and Claire and maybe in the future someone else :WeSmart: (imo getting to this point with Kate and Claire and letting them still stay at the inn seems weird to me, when the mc has a place) .He could expands the house and if someone asks him why they are there he can simply say that he rents them a room because the inn is not a good place for a pregnant woman.

Chyos Do you have something in mind in this regard for the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: drace3443

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well last time I played it was 0.4.1 (and if in these updates Mc's house has not change) and now seeing that Kate is pregnant I think it would be a good time for the mc to upgrade his house? similar to Emily's house quest, nothing excessive just adding some rooms to bring Kate and Claire and maybe in the future someone else :WeSmart: (imo getting to this point with Kate and Claire and letting them still stay at the inn seems weird to me, when the mc has a place) .He could expands the house and if someone asks him why they are there he can simply say that he rents them a room because the inn is not a good place for a pregnant woman.

It's planned. People just need to vote for that option in the poll.

Chyos should add an option to turn off the lighting effects.
There is already an option for that. Enable the performance mode in the options menu

What is the futa/trans content in this game ?
you have a choice to turn Sabrina into a futa during her quest

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

This is part of one of the options in the content poll on Patreon. It is up to patrons to decide if they want to vote for it, or for one of the other seven options in the poll. Sign up today and you can make your voice felt. :)

Chyos should add an option to turn off the lighting effects.
There used to be such an option. Don't know what happened with that. :unsure:
What is the futa/trans content in this game ?
Follow Gwen's questline far enough for Sabrina to enter the story. Then while pursuing Sabrina's story, choose the futa option when it appears. It will explicitly say "(futa route)" or something like that when the choice appears.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
ok i have a problem with my visuals. just started playing the game when i started the intro and walked outside most of the map was black, is this a bug or my computer?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
ok i have a problem with my visuals. just started playing the game when i started the intro and walked outside most of the map was black, is this a bug or my computer?
Your computer. Maybe try ensuring your computer is set to using the GPU when running the game? Not sure what else to say. You could try using the performance setting in the options, maybe that will help.

Reactions: DrWho8248

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Even if its only a bugfix, amazing game and sure a lot hours of work investiert.

Just put the work back a little before the desire is out.

The Preggo faction can gladly wait a little longer :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Chyos

the changelog said that the rabbit hutch for emily is fixed.. but why i still have 0 rabbit in it after putting one there? and when i take it out, it became -1, -2, -3 .. it is just me or its not fixed?

Can u confirm this? Asked days ago, but no one seems to have answer

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos

the changelog said that the rabbit hutch for emily is fixed.. but why i still have 0 rabbit in it after putting one there? and when i take it out, it became -1, -2, -3 .. it is just me or its not fixed?

Can u confirm this? Asked days ago, but no one seems to have answer
Ohh... I think I fixed it but directly after that there was an overwrite of the village map to fix some grammar errors... This reverted the fix I had made. I probably forgot to fix it again afterwards. Thanks I'll have a look. It's probably still bugged at the moment :rolleyes:

DarkMal

Sep 10, 2018
So I beat back the bandits during the second raid on Emily's house, will that lock me out of the bandit leader quests?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Would this be updated or is this too much work for you?

Dec 24, 2020
And the the octo squid appeared and all the weirdos wished they were one. (aka tentacles). And those who love it, showing the poster is well read and smarter than the average bear...
Any bear that can use a PC and have opinions on tentacles must be a smart bear indeed!
I don't mind tentacles in pronz, but I prefer veggies ones to watery ones.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i havent played the new version yet but i wanna ask , is there any way to not let kate get pregnant (as i dont have that kink), or if she gets pregnant does other scenes get locked of her (the normal version one),

SugarDaddy234

Feb 23, 2021
Sup People, just finished most of the content. I was wondering if there was a Memory room of sorts for replaying some prevous scenes? I saw that file 1 mentions something about it, but still can't find it.

kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.3.5] [Chyos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.67 GB
Compressed Win Size: 693 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see the village only the roof of the houses

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes