zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm stuck on this part too. Dave never tries to kiss her, even though I didn't replace the bottle, and sold the cum vials to lucius. I heard the convo between dave and giron, and he suggested the cum vials.

SOLUTION: You have to hide and listen in the bookshelf twice.

Dev made this game way too difficult and tedious.
Oh here it is again the lamentation about Dave and Frisha’s quest, ain’t really that hard nor tedious.
For me and most of other users, it was clear as the day, in every playthrough.
And I admit it, there are some cryptic parts in the game (Like the fricking Liandra’s cave), but Frisha’s dinner date is not one of these cryptic moments.

Last edited:

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I do not understand the conversation about contraception.

1st in the Route of Love Kate tells the protagonist that happens if I fuck with other men (this does not make sense if you chose the path that Kate is not a total Whore; the decision to allow Kate to go to Toren's room)

2º If Kate arrives virgin to this conversation she tells the protagonist that she have already had numerous sexual encounters ... (this also happens, for example if she has never been with the protagonist and if with Grant)

I am aware that it is the beta phase of the update but it was strange, especially the part of the love route, because it was Kate to confess that she is being openly unfaithful?

I also think that pregnancy is pregnancy in Kate above all about the trip she is planned for future updates (the new content he desached for Kate :cry:). In my opinion for the content to date the first pregnancy should have been for Frisha but that is already another story.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
anyone know how to enable cheats , talking about the cheat book that's aded in the inventory
I haven't used cheats, but maybe you have to go Marcus's hut after you gain entry, and go to the table at the top in the main room of the hut, and see if it is accessible there. If not, maybe someone else knows.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So... i dunno if my game is bugged, but Frisha's affection won't go up anymore past 10. Did I do something wrong htere?
Have you tried the walkthrough provided in the OP of this thread? It might prove helpful. Without more info, it's hard to help. But the walkthrough will probably have the answer for you anyway.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
There should definitely be an alternative route to pregnancy. Or at least make the pregnancy incredibly short as for 99% of the population this does nothing but degrade the woman lookswise as women are usually less attractive with a pregnant belly to those who don't have pregnancy fetish. Kate's a fan favorite along with Tia, so pregnancy with these two is to be expected - although it should serve very slightly as a sexual instrument but more as a storytelling tool to indicate the progression of the relationship between the two, along with the growth of the MC - and naturally, producing an heir to our beloved MC. I hope Chyos The Great reads this.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
at least make the pregnancy incredibly short
Kate took a week to get that pregnant belly & that’s after you confronted with her about for 2 days so it’s 9 days in total, that’s pretty short.

As for the pregnant period, it’s unclear cuz I skip forwards for about 3 weeks & she still not give birth (she probably can’t in this update) yet.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
There should definitely be an alternative route to pregnancy. Or at least make the pregnancy incredibly short as for 99% of the population this does nothing but degrade the woman lookswise as women are usually less attractive with a pregnant belly to those who don't have pregnancy fetish. Kate's a fan favorite along with Tia, so pregnancy with these two is to be expected - although it should serve very slightly as a sexual instrument but more as a storytelling tool to indicate the progression of the relationship between the two, along with the growth of the MC - and naturally, producing an heir to our beloved MC. I hope Chyos The Great reads this.
If you don't like pregnancy you can just tell her to keep taking contraceptives, instead of taking the male ones

Also, I wish there was more content for if kate is cheating on rick with you and you get her pregnant, I don't hate rick per say I just like having my cake and eating it too, rick gets a girlfriend, she cheats on him with me every once in a while and he doesn't know

Win-Win

same situation as frisha, though I have to say that dave deserves this happening to him way more than rick, only wish I could take her virginity as well but losing her virginity in a kinda rape is a fine other option, it's her just desserts

Last edited:
Reactions: iLoser

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
your told to go to the basement and its on the left side....when in doubt click everything on the left? i mean no one can help you beyond that
bro ,please help i am using compressed version of this game and i click on everything that was on left side i mean i found onion bag and cleared all the webs but still can u show me where did u find the potato bags maybe that would help me

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
bro ,please help i am using compressed version of this game and i click on everything that was on left side i mean i found onion bag and cleared all the webs but still can u show me where did u find the potato bags maybe that would help me
The other respondent is correct. Upper left of the room in the cellar. Just keep clicking around, you'll get it. Might be a bit behind the pillar, can't remember really. I do remember it's annoying, but it IS there.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
Perhaps you already know the way, perhaps you're not supposed to know it - who knows.

Anyway, as in real life: don't come inside.
i do understand but my question was more of like if she is in ntr route , i dont want her to be pregnant by someone else duh...

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
I do not understand the conversation about contraception.

1st in the Route of Love Kate tells the protagonist that happens if I fuck with other men (this does not make sense if you chose the path that Kate is not a total Whore; the decision to allow Kate to go to Toren's room)

2º If Kate arrives virgin to this conversation she tells the protagonist that she have already had numerous sexual encounters ... (this also happens, for example if she has never been with the protagonist and if with Grant)

I am aware that it is the beta phase of the update but it was strange, especially the part of the love route, because it was Kate to confess that she is being openly unfaithful?

I also think that pregnancy is pregnancy in Kate above all about the trip she is planned for future updates (the new content he desached for Kate :cry:). In my opinion for the content to date the first pregnancy should have been for Frisha but that is already another story.
in your love route did you corrupt kate? if so that might explain the bug

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes