Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
i havent played the new version yet but i wanna ask , is there any way to not let kate get pregnant (as i dont have that kink), or if she gets pregnant does other scenes get locked of her (the normal version one),
yes, you can make where kate doesn't get pregnant , , can she get knocked up by npc, yes but you can avoid that as well , if she does get knocked up up will it lock out scenes , yes till the update atm , hope this was helpful

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neo001

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
bro ,please help i am using compressed version of this game and i click on everything that was on left side i mean i found onion bag and cleared all the webs but still can u show me where did u find the potato bags maybe that would help me
" i am using compressed version " thats the problem , uninstall and install the real version =p

spiffs

May 20, 2019
FYI had a few bugs with this version: hanging when sleeping and black screen on some of the maps all problems seem to happen in arenfield map but this the .5 version

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've attempted to play this a few times over the last couple days and after playing for 2 hours, I saved and went to bed. Woke up and I couldn't load any of my saves (I know there's information in the OP) so I started over. Got pretty far in again and was sleeping in Penny's house, the game got stuck while MC was asleep. The flames were still flickering so the game wasn't frozen but the clock stopped moving and it just stayed there while MC was in the bed. I'm gonna give it one more shot and if I encounter anymore bugs, I'm giving up.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I've attempted to play this a few times over the last couple days and after playing for 2 hours, I saved and went to bed. Woke up and I couldn't load any of my saves (I know there's information in the OP) so I started over. Got pretty far in again and was sleeping in Penny's house, the game got stuck while MC was asleep. The flames were still flickering so the game wasn't frozen but the clock stopped moving and it just stayed there while MC was in the bed. I'm gonna give it one more shot and if I encounter anymore bugs, I'm giving up.
Me to but don't give up the game is great fun and this dev is very reliable. i rolled back to 4.3.0a which is stable

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No bugs. Your PC needs more RAM to play it smoothly. Mine too, to tell you the truth.

No idea of what went wrong with your saves, since you simply didn't explain anything.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No bugs. Your PC needs more RAM to play it smoothly. Mine too, to tell you the truth.

No idea of what went wrong with your saves, since you simply didn't explain anything.
That's all there was to it with the saves. I grinded out for 2-3 hours, saved my game, shut my PC down and went to sleep. When I tried to get back into my last save, the "Load" option was greyed out. I tried a different save and it was the same thing. I had to start an entire new game.

You're probably right with the RAM but it only seems to happen with RPGM games. I can play Renpy, Unity and even Unreal games without any issue.

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.3.5] [Chyos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.67 GB
Compressed Win Size: 693 MB MEGA

Thank kenshin3it for reporting the error of unable to see the village.
Here the quickfix for it: 3.7 MB MEGA
The full compressed version also been fix already.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love you for compressed version...

Reactions: Techstar

spiffs

May 20, 2019

are you sure? cleared cache and stopped processes 2gb on standby (but obviously chrome uses some) tested and got the same problem

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes