Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i havent played the new version yet but i wanna ask , is there any way to not let kate get pregnant (as i dont have that kink), or if she gets pregnant does other scenes get locked of her (the normal version one),
She will take about drinking a potion to prevent it when u talk to after work / Just don't cum inside

Reactions: Neo001

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
I don't often comment on here but this has made me throw all my toys out of the cot! Soo glad I'm not a Patreon subscriber.

After years of playing what I saw as an amazing game, my saves don't work in the last two versions. Gawd knows how many hours I've spent playing to get to where I was.

So now my options are:
1) Start a new game,
2) Use someone elses dick to fuck my wife....oh sorry, I mean use someone elses save file,
3) Be a serial whinger, or,
4) Just Delete the game from my PC, put this thread on ignore and never play again.

kageraiton

May 9, 2018
I don't often comment on here but this has made me throw all my toys out of the cot! Soo glad I'm not a Patreon subscriber.

After years of playing what I saw as an amazing game, my saves don't work in the last two versions. Gawd knows how many hours I've spent playing to get to where I was.

So now my options are:
1) Start a new game,
2) Use someone elses dick to fuck my wife....oh sorry, I mean use someone elses save file,
4) Just Delete the game from my PC, put this thread on ignore and never play again.

I did 1 :)

Reactions: soulrave

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i havent played the new version yet but i wanna ask , is there any way to not let kate get pregnant (as i dont have that kink), or if she gets pregnant does other scenes get locked of her (the normal version one),
Perhaps you already know the way, perhaps you're not supposed to know it - who knows.

Anyway, as in real life: don't come inside.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It's planned. People just need to vote for that option in the poll.
PLS, can you answer me, why i have problem with verena quest after i careting Hunt Trap?
I not have see any off circle in Forest, so i can not find any rats!
And after one guy edit my save and i have rats, were is no any pots in Verena bedroom were is i need put rat!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So I beat back the bandits during the second raid on Emily's house, will that lock me out of the bandit leader quests?
Adding to what Nellyg replied above: The bandits won't stop coming once a week until Imawyn has been dealt with. If you don't have NTR on, you could end up with game over if you don't keep dealing with it and don't save Emily in time after she's been kidnapped.

how mc triggered penny for medicine to lucius?
When her fiance returns, go to Lucius for medical help instead of Katherin. That should start the path, and watch their interactions when she visits him. For more detail, please check out the official walkthrough in the OP of this thread.

Sup People, just finished most of the content. I was wondering if there was a Memory room of sorts for replaying some prevous scenes? I saw that file 1 mentions something about it, but still can't find it.
The Room of Memory is just a save that the dev uses for testing, and has made widely available to everyone else in case they want to start ahead with a few quests completed that are needed to advance other quests.

For previous scenes, you have to simply revisit the women during certain times of day at certain locations to replay, although you won't be able to get earlier dialogue that goes with some of the scenes. Also, there is a dream sequence to replay the Marcus/Emily scene when you sleep in Emily's bed. Eventually it is planned to do the same for Imawyn in the tent after her original scenes are no longer playable, but this has not been implemented yet...I think.

So now my options are:
1) Start a new game,
Saves from version 0.3.9.5 or later should work fine; saves from earlier versions no longer work, because there was a save bug that could only be fixed by breaking earlier saves.

You have a couple of options besides the four you mentioned:
1. Use the Room of Memory save provided with every update of the game. You can choose your name, decide for NTR and cheats if you want, and you start off with just a few quests completed to make it easier to advance other quests that need them done.
2. You can start a new game and enable cheats. That way, it will be easier to get through quests to get back to where you were before, and beyond.
any woulkthrough 4.3.5 or change log please ??
Updated walkthroughs are only provided after the second update of the month, so you will have to wait for at least a couple of weeks before it is done.

Reactions: zARRR and DrWho8248

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
Yes, i know how do it, but for some resone, in version 0.4.3.0 after i try upload items.json
saveeditonline tell me "sytaxis eroor" or he just not add item base afer i upload my save
Oh sorry for the tutorial, I forgot the first step is that you have to upload the save file first, then upload the Items.js file and then upload the save file again to edit it

:))

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
PLS, can you answer me, why i have problem with verena quest after i careting Hunt Trap?
And after one guy edit my save and i have rats, were is no any pots in Verena bedroom were is i need put rat!
have you talked to Corven so he can teach you how to craft the traps ? after that you need to crafted them before hand so for the circles to show

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
have you talked to Corven so he can teach you how to craft the traps ? after that you need to crafted them before hand so for the circles to show
No comments

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
what's new in this update ?
Penny comes to your room (her sister's room) and knocks on the door at midnight (do NOT sleep in her sister's room right after midnight or the game will freeze if she's already in her room. If she's in her room just go to her room, or Verena, or Katherine or whoever you want to ... ahem) ... so if you want to try it out, just go to her sister's room before midnight and click sleep till next morning ...

You have a weird talk with Kate about contraception, she asks you to buy it from Lucius and use it to save money, say ok, do not take it, sleep with her a few times, come inside, Voila she's pregnant ... (then you miss out on most stuff with her) ... this pregnancy thing is wayyyy too premature .. but to each his own

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
So... i dunno if my game is bugged, but Frisha's affection won't go up anymore past 10. Did I do something wrong htere?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello, i need some help.
Currently im stuck on Frisha path, finished this part from guide
12.Spy on Frisha and Dave again. Dave will try to kiss Frisha and you can prevent this
but next one
13.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene
wont start and spying again on dave and giron gives only "i wanted to see how are you" reply
also spying on frisha and dave leads to "i already heard that".
I have turned off ntr and i also changed winte to normal one
I'm stuck on this part too. Dave never tries to kiss her, even though I didn't replace the bottle, and sold the cum vials to lucius. I heard the convo between dave and giron, and he suggested the cum vials.

SOLUTION: You have to hide and listen in the bookshelf twice.

Dev made this game way too difficult and tedious.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes