zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
guys do you think it is worth to play this game already if last content i saw was becoming village mayor and creating own guild?
You got it wrong, you don't become a mayor, you can become chieftain of a tribal village and you cannot create guild but become leader of a mercenary group.
And yes,I higly reccomend it, it has at least 20 plus hours of game with different routes and choices, everything is crafted pretty well.
One of the Best rpg maker games on this site

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
When I fight against goblin in a cave, why is no end, the goblin always show up with many members fight me and my companion. Its never stop. Can you tell me whats going on inside cave to looking for a master key.
Sorry my bad english..

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You got it wrong, you don't become a mayor, you can become chieftain of a tribal village and you cannot create guild but become leader of a mercenary group.
And yes,I higly reccomend it, it has at least 20 plus hours of game with different routes and choices, everything is crafted pretty well.
20 hours? Last time I played through the whole game, a couple versions back, my save ended up at almost 50 hours. Maybe I'm just slow? Or maybe I left the game on when I was sleeping, not sure.

When I fight against goblin in a cave, why is no end, the goblin always show up with many members fight me and my companion. Its never stop. Can you tell me whats going on inside cave to looking for a master key.
Sorry my bad english..
You have to go clear out the camps to stop the goblins groups from respawning endlessly.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
We all play at different paces. I'm at 40 hours, but I did do a fair amount of needless grinding.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys I got an issue with Natasha's route
My current alingment is 75 but it wont let me pollute the fountain.
It might be worth mentioning I havent touch Nat's route up to this point, meanwhile the rest of the game's content is already done (specifically Mira's route, etc).
I have tried modifying my corruption through the Save Editor but it doesnt work either... Any Idea on any other solution?
Thanks in advance.
Edit: Also tried it as the walkthrough says: After 8pm

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
yes i think i forgot something, i meant after creating mercenary group how much content was added

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hey guys I got an issue with Natasha's route
My current alingment is 75 but it wont let me pollute the fountain.
It might be worth mentioning I havent touch Nat's route up to this point, meanwhile the rest of the game's content is already done (specifically Mira's route, etc).
I have tried modifying my corruption through the Save Editor but it doesnt work either... Any Idea on any other solution?
Thanks in advance.
Edit: Also tried it as the walkthrough says: After 8pm
8pm? Hmm that sounds strange. You should just pollute it once, I think, when she isn't watching, and then you have to show up every morning and watch her drink from the fountain. Each time you watch it, her corruption will go up.

yes i think i forgot something, i meant after creating mercenary group how much content was added
There's been a lot of content added since then.
Can now bang Verena consensually ?
Yes.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
20 hours? Last time I played through the whole game, a couple versions back, my save ended up at almost 50 hours. Maybe I'm just slow? Or maybe I left the game on when I was sleeping, not sure.

You have to go clear out the camps to stop the goblins groups from respawning endlessly.
Sensei me too, rn I have like 27 hours.
But before the great save files murder I had 62 hours

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
8pm? Hmm that sounds strange. You should just pollute it once, I think, when she isn't watching, and then you have to show up every morning and watch her drink from the fountain. Each time you watch it, her corruption will go up.
Hey, thanks for answering.
The problem is it won't let me pollute the fountain; not even for the first time (the option to pollute appears grayed out)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really want to play this game, I like this game very much, it is one of my favorites.

The only problem I have is that my computer is broken and rpgm games are not good to play on android. :cry:

At least I'm not used to playing them on my phone.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I really want to play this game, I like this game very much, it is one of my favorites.

The only problem I have is that my computer is broken and rpgm games are not good to play on android. :cry:

At least I'm not used to playing them on my phone.
That’s awful, there are some option to lower the graphic or to make the game less impactful, if it is not complete broken, but if it is, condolences.
There are the not official android versions, they are a bit unstable.
You’ll have to wait for your pc to be repaired in the meantime

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That’s awful, there are some option to lower the graphic or to make the game less impactful, if it is not complete broken, but if it is, condolences.
There are the not official android versions, they are a bit unstable.
You’ll have to wait for your pc to be repaired in the meantime
I play games on my phone through the Joiplay app.
But rpgm is bad to play on android anyway.. especially this game. A lot is going on here and on the phone, I'm afraid that I will not be able to deal with everything, hah. :LOL:

Reactions: zARRR

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Wait if the next update is kate being able to get pregnant, does that mean rick can do it as well? If he is dating kate can you tell her to tell him it's his? Maybe have it be a corruption check on kate and the MC, and whether or not kate is cheating on rick with you or the other way around, i wonder how Arianna will react or claire
I wonder how in-depth the pregnancy will be hope its good

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hey, thanks for answering.
The problem is it won't let me pollute the fountain; not even for the first time (the option to pollute appears grayed out)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, then the following:

1. Are you using a cheat mod?
2. Did you enable in-game cheats and use them before this happened?
3. Ensure that any edits you did to Natasha's relation stats are removed; only earned stats should stay.
4. Please attach save file, global file, and config file from save folder. Save file number should be one more than save number, so Save 3 = File 4. Take the three files and zip them, and upload the zip file.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How to chop wood or dig for ore?

Is that deliberate, or is it just finding some wood/ore randomly?
To chop wood, you need to either find the rusty axe, or to have Tia do it while she is in your party, or you need to visit Tia in Arenfield and ask to chop wood with her.

To dig ore, you will need to purchase pick axe in Lucuius' store...I think. It's not in the list, you have to look at the shelves on the top wall, where some other items are.

Chopping and digging will both use the Strength talent; digging is more intense than chopping, iirc.

Reactions: milesld

milesld

May 26, 2020
I have a
To chop wood, you need to either find the rusty axe, or to have Tia do it while she is in your party, or you need to visit Tia in Arenfield and ask to chop wood with her.

To dig ore, you will need to purchase pick axe in Lucuius' store...I think. It's not in the list, you have to look at the shelves on the top wall, where some other items are.

Chopping and digging will both use the Strength talent; digging is more intense than chopping, iirc.

I have the pickaxe, I can't use it anywhere.
I have strength 1.
I'll look for this rusty axe, but the wood is not a problem at the moment, the copper ore is.

Do I need to go some specific place to dig ore?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I have a

I have strength 1.
I'll look for this rusty axe, but the wood is not a problem at the moment, the copper ore is.

you should be able to find ore deposits in the forest area in front of Rumah village
vertical yellow-ish bars on cliffs

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I have a

I have strength 1.

ArmoredLoli is right, in front of Rumah and around the temple area (Corven's tent). Just in the area above Corven's tent (The Cabin) you'll find the axe (Click on the woodpile)
But....But...But with a strength of 1 unless you have a Constitution of 8 to 10....Your fucked....You'll get sleepy before you'll get any ore because you have about 90% chance of failing the skill check

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes