milesld

May 26, 2020
Can this cause bugs for some events? Because I remember a warning with some RPGM games about enabling "instant text" option.
No idea, really, I rarely play RPGM games.

On the other hand the game includes the "Yanfly Message Speed Option" plugin (YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js). It's not exposed tho (nothing in the Options), but its implementation mentions the same vars.

Reactions: depechedNode

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I can't explain why, but this game specially the renders give me a feeling of "World of Warcraft HD" for some reason; like if there was a remaster of wow's graphics or something it would look like this. Suffice to say that I dig this style.
The fantasy setting maybe but graphics wise no way near being on WoW level. WoW has a unique aesthetic and whimsy about it, this game is very rough in artstyle (probably why the dev loves reworking characters so much) :ROFLMAO:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Does the alignment system affect the story whatsoever? Is it just to do mischievous acts on women. To be completely honest, I'd rather have the MC be more corrupt to unlock NTR events but I dunno just me

notime

Mar 24, 2018
Frisha has already given Emily the sexy dress. Now she is talking about making a new dress for herself. Is there anything I have to do to get her to wear it?(frisha) Did not see any mention in the WT. Wondering if there is any sort of requirement or event I have to trigger. Thnx

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Frisha has already given Emily the sexy dress. Now she is talking about making a new dress for herself. Is there anything I have to do to get her to wear it?(frisha) Did not see any mention in the WT. Wondering if there is any sort of requirement or event I have to trigger. Thnx
I think you should read the walkthrough - Frisha's route - more carefully.

Reactions: wawgarny

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does the alignment system affect the story whatsoever? Is it just to do mischievous acts on women. To be completely honest, I'd rather have the MC be more corrupt to unlock NTR events but I dunno just me
On the player? It allows for more bad options like drugging the holy water in the church some sleeping scenes with Rick's mom. If you're going full NTR making the girls corrupt is the best way lots of ntr events are locked behind girls having high corruption.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
have any spoiler change log or walkthrough 0.4.2.5 yet guys ?
The walkthrough is only updated after the second main update of the month. So the updates ending in a "0" get a new walkthrough, but updates ending in a "5" do not, e.g. 0.4.2.5 does not get an updated walkthrough.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Dude, just check the first post! You can see it already from the title. I'm embarrassed to write this to a member who registered in 2018.

Reactions: zARRR

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Somebody knows when will be Tia updates? I`ve already wait for continuing her story so long...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Darn Penny's scene hasn't been fixed yet, her animations & image still collide when you bang her at the 4th time or more.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The walkthrough is only updated after the second main update of the month. So the updates ending in a "0" get a new walkthrough, but updates ending in a "5" do not, e.g. 0.4.2.5 does not get an updated walkthrough.
I understand there's no changelog but can you say roughly what to look out for?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Do you have to have sex with Arianna to continue her questline? I was curious to see how the family dinner would go if I only gave her the potion, but I couldn't continue
Edit: Also why didn't we lie and say we gave her the potion? Instead of saying we were having sex with her, seems like things would have gone smoother

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes