zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The problem is, is the story and scenes well written to overlook the very bad art? I really dont want to waste my time with games with scenes like:
"Hi, wanna fuck?" - "Sure, lets go." -.-
I really hope I can slowly corrupt the girls and do not fuck them in the first minute I saw them.
I have good news for you then, every girl is slowly built up, either you go love or corruption way, it’s really incredible at doing this pacing.
The only girls you can have immediately sex with, are either evil or just want to use you, which are 3.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have good news for you then, every girl is slowly built up, either you go love or corruption way, it’s really incredible at doing this pacing.
The only girls you can have immediately sex with, are either evil or just want to use you, which are 3.
Gwen, Syfa, and...who's the third?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah, yes. Also if the MC defeats her, as I recall. Though I can't recall if that's not possible if Tia is in party and not corrupted.
If Tia is in group she will as always refuse to let the MC corrupted, if she has plus 10 corruption points (I think at least) she masturbates but not joins, if she has 20 in corruption, she joins.
In both last cases she always complains in some way, If I remember correctly even if corrupted she is more open minded but still jealous.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If Tia is in group she will as always refuse to let the MC corrupted, if she has plus 10 corruption points (I think at least) she masturbates but not joins, if she has 20 in corruption, she joins.
In both last cases she always complains in some way, If I remember correctly even if corrupted she is more open minded but still jealous.
Are you two buying time while Chyos update the game?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
we pirates who only take stuff are beggars and beggars can't be choosers.
Technically the better term would be thieves, and when was the last time you saw a thief that begged for anything? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Here are the only three solutions for you:
-Pay in the patreon of this pirate site.
-Pay the game developer
-Keep making a tantrum until you get banned and you come again with another account. Beggars cant be chossers.
You forgot option number 4. Request a game update on the game update request section of this forum.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm im right there is no rape in this game? Like, the MC is raping a girl or while she sleeps.

Also whats the personality of the MC? Is he a bad boy or a shrimp?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Hmm im right there is no rape in this game? Like, the MC is raping a girl or while she sleeps.

There is rape (not by the MC) if you are in a party with a girl and you lose while you have NTR turned on.

The MC is kind of a douchebag. Acts very entitled and kind of a lazy prick. To be honest its one of the things I dont like about the game. A good MC of an adult game would be someone like the MC from "Culture Shock", he is just a typical person who treats others normally and doesnt expect/scheme/plot like most sex crazed MC's.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He doesn't need it. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

It's totally up to you. You've got a lot of free choices.

People here in F95 tend to forget that MCs are growing and changing in these kind of oldstyle RPGs.

Reactions: zARRR and Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
People here in F95 tend to forget that MCs are growing and changing in these kind of oldstyle RPGs.
Totally neglected this point, my bad. Yeah, how he changes depend on which path you take and which point you put in his proficiency menu.
Learning to read and write in this game is a huge enhancement for MC as it creates more opportunities and make him smarter...etc

Reactions: MCDom and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

It’s all based on your choice, you can either be a loving angel or an evil individual.
I don’t personally think everything is his fault when he thinks about corrupting or stealing gals, the curse plays an heavy part on his development, he still capable of being a nice and honest dude with his feelings and morals (Look at some romances with Sabrina or Bianca) but at the same time he is kinda of a manipulative individual for the better or the worse (Like trying to change the mind of Mira or corrupting Hiba).
In the end it’s up to you, you can play as monogamous thief, a bastard with heart of gold etc...
One of my favorites parts of the game, you watch his development through the game and choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes