herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
how do you push the tree to cross the river to save emily. I am always failing the skill check
There is a strength based skill check, but otherwise you can bring Tia along and it will 100% work since you will push the log together.

So without Tia it's a matter of keep trying (burn energy) or go level up and raise your strength, whichever you prefer.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The village is a death trap, a swamp where many predators reside. Now if only there's a place where I can build and gather my faction there. Guessing Kirlic is no safe place either, some dark time ahead.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I have two questions-

1. Where is the futa scene ?

2. Do we have to play the game all over again for every release just to play new content as " older saves are not compatible" even of recent versions ?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I have two questions-

2. Do we have to play the game all over again for every release just to play new content as " older saves are not compatible" even of recent versions ?
1. In Sabrina's quest, don't know when you are given the option, but you can turn her in a futa (I never took the option), so good luck with that.
2. "Saves from before version 0.3.9.5 do not work!" Save compatibility was broken for versions below 0.3.9.5, saves beyond that are good. For the foreseeable future, save compatibilty should remain intact.

Reactions: DGun23

DGun23

May 17, 2018
1. In Sabrina's quest, don't know when you are given the option, but you can turn her in a futa (I never took the option), so good luck with that.
2. "Saves from before version 0.3.9.5 do not work!" Save compatibility was broken for versions below 0.3.9.5, saves beyond that are good. For the foreseeable future, save compatibilty should remain intact.
Thanks man

Reactions: albul

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The village is a death trap, a swamp where many predators reside. Now if only there's a place where I can build and gather my faction there. Guessing Kirlic is no safe place either, some dark time ahead.
Well, technically, you already have a rather save spot and means to build a fort, or maybe even a castle, overlooking the Arenfield and the forrest. Just, sadly, not implemented in the game.

Your mercenary group camp is a perfect place for it. Protected by the elven magic and with one easy access route to it, beneath a huge hill with a small cave and water supply inside and also near a river. I would say it's a perfect place to build at least a fort on it.

Resources are not really a problem here.
If you want to build a wooden fort, like romans usually did, you have resources right beside you. With Tia, your mercenaries and Rumah you could gather enough wood in no time to do so.
If you would like to build a fort made of stone, then you can easily gather a lot of stone as the Arenfield's iron mine is already producing it, but as wastes nobody is even talking about. There are also quite tall and rocky hills right to the village itself just waiting to be mined for resources in greater quantity than just to expand Emily's house. And there is also Rumah, where locals are mining copper, which means also stone wastes laying around. The minior problem here, however, would be transport. While carts wouldn't be too much of a problem to make, especially with the help of local carpenter, it would surely cost a lot to hire people to push it so far away and catch the attention of the locals, especially cult and Giron.

As for the question how long it will take, I'll say it depends. Because there won't be too much problem with labour too, as you have Rumah and mercenaries to do all the work after they gather all the necessary resources. Of course wooden fort would take probably not more than a month to be build, while stone one would take many of them, if not years, depending how much people would work on it. Not to mention the presence of experience engineer (someone from Kirlic university perhaps?) to help you with the more problematic parts of the keep, gatehouse and towers.

Reactions: Yukihirou

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
There is a strength based skill check, but otherwise you can bring Tia along and it will 100% work since you will push the log together.

So without Tia it's a matter of keep trying (burn energy) or go level up and raise your strength, whichever you prefer.
its not keep trying... if you keep fighting the orcs then you will gain points use some of the points for strength. this will help you to allow you to move the wood to be able to cross.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Guys sorry if this seems like a noob level question, but I'm still stuck on Frisha's quest - 'Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron at noon'. Have spent the last hour trying to work around this.
Everyone says go hide in the bookcase in Giron's office at noon but nothing happens when I click the bookcase and Giron almost always catches me since he's walking about in there :/ What do I do?
there is workthrough with pictures shows you what to do why dont you try read that?

Reactions: Hewhowrites98

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Walkthrough doesn’t show the perception requirement. Or at least I didn’t notice ‍♂
Walkthrough:

Frisha:
5. Infiltrate the mayor's mansion ---->

Mayor's mansion:
6.Walk inside the library or office of the mayor to find a secret door at the bookshelf. You need at least 1 point in Perception to find it

:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For all problems, from lack of attention to genuine confusion, the walkthrough is your friend.
In game I was clueless only twice, mostly for Liandra's cave.

Reactions: Nellyg

Darkoboy

Apr 9, 2020
When you moved the save files over did you include the "configure" and "global" saves?
Also if your actually playing saves from 2.2, I'm fairly certain they won't work. It has to be 4.0 or higher
so i start playing from start or downloading game versions in between the transformation of the save??? like the version before 4.0 and after??

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Wait there is a Walkthrough!?!? Been playing all this time from start to end countless times and never knew that!

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I have two questions-

only futa content i've seen is where the witches apprentice grows a vestigual penis. although, i'm not a futa fan or even one of girls with dicks lol.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
how to start the love path with the maid? And are there no scenes for that route? and how to infiltrate the cult we find under the bar?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes