Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
anyone know the changelog?
Natasha's bonus scene (reworked her images + alternative breastsize & alternative dialogue + a new animation for both breastsizes)
Reworked Verena's images
First part of Verena's content update (Story around Arianna continues a bit further,
Talk to Roderic in his room after you completed Ariana's house arrest quest)
2 new animations for Arianna
Anya got her new dialogue images + character sprite
Smaller changes and fixes: You can now take iron bars from John's smithy if you completed his quest,
fixed dialogue bugs with wrong images around Frisha & Liandra, fixed image bugs with Julia's piano scene,
Penny will no longer float in the air after her first blowjob scene, fixed dialogue with Dave & Joseph

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Been a while since I posted here since I moved to the actual Patreon website of Chyos after trying out the game through here initially but I'll have to say that - comparing the game development and content, both quality and speed - it is truly crazy how well Chyos is pacing his updates, bonus scenes and interaction with the community.

Having dabbled on various other games it is difficult to remain interested in some of the games that I thought were also good because in comparison they're just not keeping up to what Chyos is putting out with A Struggle with Sin.

So, if you've been following this game through F95 in the past weeks/months and have been on the fence on becoming a Patreon, I would applaud you to make the decision and go for it. The next step in terms of "income" for Chyos are actually to expand his team and become more than a 1-person operation, which is insane to think about when he's already kicking ass as much as he is with current updates.

So a bit of a plug, but I felt it was earned by him for the 4-5 months I've been a Patreon of him and I would love to see the game and Chyos himself get more attention/recognition.

The game and the story/lore has an insane amount of potential for anyone with a medieval "taste" and besides the obvious lewd content that is the core of most adult games, the story development of not just the main character, but also the side characters and the actual world in which the story takes place is crazy and is still expanding. There are complete stories to share within the world that technically don't have anything to do with any lewd content.

At times, this game can transition into a "normal" game if you wished, and it would still stand strong.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Been a while since I posted here since I moved to the actual Patreon website of Chyos after trying out the game through here initially but I'll have to say that - comparing the game development and content, both quality and speed - it is truly crazy how well Chyos is pacing his updates, bonus scenes and interaction with the community.

Having dabbled on various other games it is difficult to remain interested in some of the games that I thought were also good because in comparison they're just not keeping up to what Chyos is putting out with A Struggle with Sin.

So, if you've been following this game through F95 in the past weeks/months and have been on the fence on becoming a Patreon, I would applaud you to make the decision and go for it. The next step in terms of "income" for Chyos are actually to expand his team and become more than a 1-person operation, which is insane to think about when he's already kicking ass as much as he is with current updates.

So a bit of a plug, but I felt it was earned by him for the 4-5 months I've been a Patreon of him and I would love to see the game and Chyos himself get more attention/recognition.

The game and the story/lore has an insane amount of potential for anyone with a medieval "taste" and besides the obvious lewd content that is the core of most adult games, the story development of not just the main character, but also the side characters and the actual world in which the story takes place is crazy and is still expanding. There are complete stories to share within the world that technically don't have anything to do with any lewd content.

At times, this game can transition into a "normal" game if you wished, and it would still stand strong.
Exactly!
This one is the only game on this site that I ask myself questions about the lore or what will happen.
Chyos found a perfect balance between sex, gameplay and story, his world is neither entirely based on sex and neither feels forced when it happens (unlike some other games).
The best thing I adore about this game (That I keep repeating like a broken record), it is that the world feels alive, every character has a routine, a role, consequences, the characters don’t exist just to interact with the MC.
I am really glad to have found it by chance.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
anyone got a pic of Liandra's appearance change? i wanna to see if i should bring her to the baron or not. thanks

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I need help.
I cant progress more with claire. ive looked at the Walkthrough and im at 8.
The problem is no matter what, i cant seem to get alone with her. I have completed kate7.
I dont know if im just dumb or what, but i dont get the explenation from the Walkthrough.
I wonder why guys asking for help are ALWAYS so damn vague. They never explain what they're doing.

Anyway,

Claire is telling you she doesn't want to go further because she doesn't want to be heard by Kate.

Solution: go to bed with Kate; offer her wine or cumwine; if she asks for sex, refuse; she will fall asleep; now you can fuck Claire: go to her bed and screw her.

zax112

May 30, 2019
I have a question
Does the developer have any plans to add more playable characters such as Tia and Lyvia? :unsure: :unsure:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Natasha's bonus scene (reworked her images + alternative breastsize & alternative dialogue + a new animation for both breastsizes)
Reworked Verena's images
First part of Verena's content update (Story around Arianna continues a bit further,
Talk to Roderic in his room after you completed Ariana's house arrest quest)
2 new animations for Arianna
Anya got her new dialogue images + character sprite
Smaller changes and fixes: You can now take iron bars from John's smithy if you completed his quest,
fixed dialogue bugs with wrong images around Frisha & Liandra, fixed image bugs with Julia's piano scene,
Penny will no longer float in the air after her first blowjob scene, fixed dialogue with Dave & Joseph
What exactly is new with Verena?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not that we're aware of, at this time.
Perv, dude, do you know which route won this month's poll?

Anyway, I have a little request:

it would be really nice if someone repost those storyline overviews the Author made for the upcoming routes. ;)

People is thereby going to be fully aware what's coming in future updates: somebody might decide to patronize the game (because they would vote for their favourite storyline in the polls this way) too. :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

it would be really nice if someone repost those storyline overviews the Author made for the upcoming routes. ;)

People is thereby going to be fully aware what's coming in future updates: somebody might decide to patronize the game (because they would vote for their favourite storyline in the polls this way) too. :)
It’s probably Kate’s pregnancy, my guts tell me this

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

It’s probably Kate’s pregnancy, my guts tell me this
Kate does seem to be a lock, and Raaisha looks to be the one after. Mira/Emily threesome for bonus content.

Reactions: zARRR

Planet9

Jun 16, 2021
For those addicted to A Struggle With Sin a small packet of inner versions to sort out if it can help some.

in the pack (Cheat mod)
(Image patch)
(Games version: A Struggle With Sin 0.3.4.0
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.0
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.5c
A Struggle With Sin 0.3.9.0a
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.0.5
A Struggle with sin 0.4.1.0a
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.1.0b
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.2.0b)
(Save)
(Walkthrough)

Total 16.75 GB

Link
Mega limt some download and wait.
Torrent is easy for you?
Thanks
P9

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Awww... :cry:

Come on guys, our lovely half-elfess needs more loving. Anya too.
Eh that’s in the end what the patrons chose, but look at the bright side Ottoeight, we won’t have a pregnancy update in a looong time and more focus on the other stuff that we care about, like Anya, who is standing there menacingly since the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes