Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Emm, i would like to continue liandra story but i cant. in quest charming liandra i cant start second party because i dont have wine on the ground to click it? i missed something or its a bug?
Might need to have sleepwine in your inventory, it's a bug that has been fixed but not updated on this site.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Nice little gimmick, if you completely drain an enemy, he will be a sitting duck for the rest of the battle.
Love it too. but i wish it was more viable. they should also add a pass out animation, or some sfx to show they are out of energy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Which route with Liandra has more content?
On the fence as to which way to go.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which route with Liandra has more content?
On the fence as to which way to go.
I woud say camp route, the baron route gives you the option of NTR, breast transformation and only sex by corruption for now.
She also gets a new drees, an upcoming update will give you the option to save her from Giron.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I woud say camp route, the baron route gives you the option of NTR, breast transformation and only sex by corruption for now.
She also gets a new drees, an upcoming update will give you the option to save her from Giron.
Thanks I'm leaning towards the Manor rather than the camp even though the camp is easier to access. Plus I hate to fail quests

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks I'm leaning towards the Manor rather than the camp even though the camp is easier to access. Plus I hate to fail quests
You and me both, mate. I also hate to fail a quest, even though MC, technically, didn't failed it.
But I'm, on the other hand, having a problem on which path stay.

A camp route is a love route and is surely easier to pick, but a little harded to continue, at least in my opinion, because has more errands to do. Also it's forcing "miss prideful noble" to face how lower classes have to live and also provide you a option to make a party.

A mansion has, technically, four paths depending on your choices (Turn into Bimbo or not and NTR or not) but no matter what you choose if you want to push it futher it's a corruption path. Also almost everything you have to do there is to... wait.

Sex scenes are actually all the same, but with different backgrounds and dialogues.

Reactions: Yukihirou

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
acowasto Also not sure but thinking to stay in a safe zone with the mayor might be best for now. He is already warning his son that making an enemy of the MC might be a bad idea, also he's is showing concern about the level of influence the MC has. Doubt the dev might make it to hard to handle the mayor in an antagonistic role in future updates. But with so many enemies piling up (as well as women) spacing out battles might be wise. You already have the Orcs, the chief's son, bandit leader, secret society, maybe a mad ex-boyfriend, whoever Gwen is preparing for, demons and who knows what else (considering we're only in the village and forest still), why put the mayor in that mix before clearing the field first?

Last edited:
Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
acowasto Also not sure but thinking to stay in a safe zone with the mayor might be best for now. He is already warning his son that making an enemy of the MC might be a bad idea, also he's is showing concern about the level of influence the MC has. Doubt the dev might make it to hard to handle the mayor in an antagonistic role in future updates. But with so many enemies piling up (as well as women) spacing out battles might be wise. You already have the Orcs, the chief's son, bandit leader, secret society, maybe a mad ex-boyfriend, whoever Gwen is preparing for, demons and who knows what else (considering we're only in the village and forest still), why put the mayor in that mix before clearing the field first?
I am betting as next villains: the dwarves community (Or at least some assholes), a king, an university chairman (Sabrina's molester), some dark elves, some evil horny monk and a god (Ulthar returning on earth pissed because you banged her wife).
What a colorful group of villains.

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Giron is going to stab MC in the back sooner or later. Striking first and getting rid of him and his family would be better idea in my opinion, of course with well made plan and forged documents of betreyal, becasue we don't want to make king angry, at least not just yet. After all, we already know Giron is not only a greedy and power hungry man, but also a puppet of a local cult, a true villain and main antagonistic faction in the area. Getting rid of him (and also Dave and Henry, because why not?) would remove a lot of cult influence on the village and probably force them to take actions. Which is exacly what we want, because finding and finishing cult ASAP can only help secure local area and prepare it for the whole full power of Orkz WAAAGH!!!!

I am betting as next villains: the dwarves community (Or at least some assholes), a king, an university chairman (Sabrina's molester), some dark elves, some evil horny monk and a god (Ulthar returning on earth pissed because you banged her wife).
What a colorful group of villains.
I think Dwarves will be our allies, because we get rid of drows with them or for them.
King is rather a obvious pick. Sooner or later he will discover the mercenary group and hire it and then maybe discover who MC really is.
University headmaster will be, probably, a member of a cult, because he's in rather great position.
Fucked a one god, pissed the second one, plotting against the third one with the first one. Sounds like tuesday.

Reactions: zARRR

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I could support this dev, but I'm at max right now. I'm currently supporting 5 devs and that's my limit. If things change I'll definitely add him to the group.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
when do u think this game is going to be completed ?
It will be many, many moons from now, my friend. Personally, I consider that an awesome thing. This is the kind of game that is really good because it just keeps on growing. In other games I'm always wanting to find out how the story ends or finally fuck that one chick that's been teased the whole game, but Chyos doesn't tease any female character like that and the game is really good because it really has so many stories going on to see play out. Some of the stories finish, only to then turn into new stories.

Reactions: Yukihirou and zARRR

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, is there any way to change the variables of my HP? I want to have less Health and be easily beaten to get some ntr scenes. rpgmakersaveedit doesn't work even with saveeditor.online.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
One question, is there any way to change the variables of my HP? I want to have less Health and be easily beaten to get some ntr scenes. rpgmakersaveedit doesn't work even with saveeditor.online.
You can get a potion from Katherine, while advancing Tia's quest line, called Feign Death Potion. It makes you automatically lose a fight, so you can get NTR content from losing a fight. It is reusable. That will probably be easier than editing variables.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It will be many, many moons from now, my friend. Personally, I consider that an awesome thing. This is the kind of game that is really good because it just keeps on growing. In other games I'm always wanting to find out how the story ends or finally fuck that one chick that's been teased the whole game, but Chyos doesn't tease any female character like that and the game is really good because it really has so many stories going on to see play out. Some of the stories finish, only to then turn into new stories.
As far as I could understand, we're still in chapter 1 :)

The prologue and the map are telling us that there's a long story ahead and a lot of things to do.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As far as I could understand, we're still in chapter 1 :)

The prologue and the map are telling us that there's a long story ahead and a lot of things to do.
Yeah, I am wondering on all the cool places we will go, the worldbuilding has already mastered his way, I really want to see Kirlic and the island tho (Mermaids it’s a foolish dream I know), the only doubt I have is how the leveling cap will be balanced, in my old playthrough I was 40

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes