Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Suggestion:
Since bandages is early accessible and needed for every fight, bleeding should be present in almost every fight, albeilt a small chance.

Animal and monster attack type tend to be rending attack, as such their attack should have a greater chance of inflicting bleeding.

Smally fry humanoid like goblins or bandit, orc scout...etc use low grade rusted weapons so their chance of causing bleeding is low.

One instance where's game's lore need to be corrected, MC in the exchange with Gavina mentioned goblins can swarm and inflict poison, however, I find the latter missing, not a single time was i poisoned clearing the whole mine. For now, I only observe spider inflicting poison.

Reactions: zARRR

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Long ago, when you opened the room that leads behind the bookshelves in the Mayors house, if you search the room you find a photo of Yasmin with little boobs. The mayor gave her something to make them bigger. Now if he gets his hands on Liandra he'll do the same to her, unless you warn her.
I don't think you can give her to the Baron if you took her to the Camp. I took her to the Camp and I'm not getting any option to give her to the Baron. I may go back and play the Baron route another time, it's too far back now and I quite like Liandras tits the way they are :)
Thanks, would have loved to see a screenshot with Giron's potion change and without it so I can see which I like the most.
On the camp option is there more potential for a romantic outcome or is it around the same at the baron's home even with Dave around?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ha ha, to be honest, I have grown quite fond of Tia, she's reliable and tanky. Strangely I find her adorable, maybe her personality ?
Also bad news, Verena is the splitting image of my ex-wife, exact same face, same personality. Kudos to author for recreating my asian ex-wife's face in a western fantasy game... what's the odd.
Yeah I think it is her personality, the more you play with her, the more it feels like a realistic person in a fantasy world.
She gets jealous, annoyed, asks question that break the ice and the atmosphere in a funny way.
One of the best character of the game Imo.
Also yeah those are really rare odds.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have found a weird bug also.
When talking to Giron about the mines, an invisible Julia comes to bring tea, her model just doesn't appear, but the door opens and the cutscene of her putting down the tea still appears.
I did this after Liandra's quest.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I try this time following. One cum viral. And Lucius get Potionbook after Henry recover and after he ask Penny about testing. So he get it in 2 weeks in game. Let see what happend..?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
When talking to Giron about the mines, an invisible Julia comes to bring tea, her model just doesn't appear, but the door opens and the cutscene of her putting down the tea still appears.
Have it 3 times same. Invisible but was before Liandra by me.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Seems i cant talk to Kate about Thomas, i watched the scenes 2 times, selected yes if i liked it, but the option doesnt appear, tried it in middle of her quest, since then i replayed the scenes several times and completed her story, but still it doesnt appear. Affection and Corruption both at 40.
Not sure what you are looking for? I don't really play the NTR, but is there supposed to be a conversation with Kate about Thomas?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yasmine = The next time you do this you can choose to switch positions until it's past midnight and Giron enters the room. If Yasmine's C>5, she will ask you to continue after her husband fell asleep.
Is it onle me or someone else cant have this event?

C at 8
Do you have NTR enabled or disabled? That might make the difference, not sure.
Do you have a save for this? With config and global files. Also, no mod, no cheats enabled?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks, would have loved to see a screenshot with Giron's potion change and without it so I can see which I like the most.
On the camp option is there more potential for a romantic outcome or is it around the same at the baron's home even with Dave around?
I haven't played the Giron route but the Camp option is romance based, you can still corrupt her though

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you have NTR enabled or disabled? That might make the difference, not sure.

Do you have a save for this? With config and global files. Also, no mod, no cheats enabled?
I never use mods, nor cheats, for a safe file I don't have the exact moment.
Also the site says: " Oops! We ran into some problems." everytime I try to upload them here

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure what you are looking for? I don't really play the NTR, but is there supposed to be a conversation with Kate about Thomas?
In the walkthrough it say's, when you see Kate having sex with Thomas 2 times, the question ''Do i like seeing this'' pops up, if you say yes, next time you talk with Kate in her bed you have an option to talk about Thomas, said option didnt appear at all in my playthrough.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
In the walkthrough it say's, when you see Kate having sex with Thomas 2 times, the question ''Do i like seeing this'' pops up, if you say yes, next time you talk with Kate in her bed you have an option to talk about Thomas, said option didnt appear at all in my playthrough.
Hmm, and the random encounter with the soldiers in the tavern doesn't appear either, I presume?

Did you use a mod, or use the in-game cheats at all?

After answering the above questions, can you attach a save file, with config and global files from the save folder included? Keep in mind that the file number will be one more than the save number in the game, because the autosave is file 1. So save 4 would be file 5, for example.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Suggestion/Bug Fix:
If you complete daily quest "Work as a waitress" but don't check on Kate's conversation with Thomas from 12 AM to 1:59 AM (0 to 2 o'clock early in the morning), the money Kate worked for that night won't be added to the sum stored in Thomas's chest near his bed.

Many players will surely stumple upon this situation if they decide to have some fun with Claire while Kate is busy talking with Thomas. Not sure if it's an easy to fix bug and it's not a lof of money either (at max a little over 1 gold coin) but hey, money is money.

Edit: Nevermind this^, if you don't inspect the talk between Thomas and Kate you can't restart this daily quest.

A little oversight:
Guard near barrack keep telling you the barrack is off-limit to MC yet MC can enter it any time he wants. This should be kept off-limit until MC's allowed inside for quests or stuffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a weapon guide? i saw ppl talking about shadow stone, unique and iren weapon but have no clue how to get them

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes