Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Just started this game while I wait on some updates and it's hooked me for the last 3 three days. There is alot of content ......a lot. Does anyone have a guide to the health stats icons? I've had a what looks like a ham and bloody orb for a while now and can figure out what they are.
You might be bleeding use a bandage

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
"After dinner when Liandra is in Dave's room listen in (has to be on a day where Frisha isn't visiting)"

But where do I go to listen? there is a spot? At what time of what day?
It glitched in my game and did not appear I had to reset the day or you might have to check the next day but if you watch them have dinner and go up to see old Dave like with Frisha the sparkle should be there if it is working

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Bloody hell, so I play the game without a guide. Each girl route feel like a single game by itself. That's really impressive.
There're plenty of mini games and QTe-like events too, I like it alot.

Reactions: maedosan and zARRR

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Anybody else get the glitch after sleeping with Arianna in her room and you turn invisible, and then find your way outside you become visible but naked?

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Bloody hell, so I play the game without a guide. Each girl route feel like a single game by itself. That's really impressive.
There're plenty of mini games and QTe-like events too, I like it alot.
People say this game has too much grind, but I think the grind is worth all the content this game has to offer so many choices to make and shape this story.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Searched a bit and it seems there are sharing scenes.

But is the girl you are sharing your actual girlfriend? Or just a love interest that you can share?

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

But is the girl you are sharing your actual girlfriend? Or just a love interest that you can share?
It can be both, your girlfriend, your wife, your maid lover, your corrupted nun…
You can share at least more than 6-7 girls in the game, if I remember correctly, they are all optional of course (Like Tia or Kate for example, they have many many NTR routes that change with choices).

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
It glitched in my game and did not appear I had to reset the day or you might have to check the next day but if you watch them have dinner and go up to see old Dave like with Frisha the sparkle should be there if it is working
unfortunately no sparkle to listen to Liandra and dave.
Sparkle exists in the morning and disappears in the evening. How do I make it appear? I tried to wait one day, then two but not appear there

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
unfortunately no sparkle to listen to Liandra and dave.
Sparkle exists in the morning and disappears in the evening. How do I make it appear? I tried to wait one day, then two but not appear there
omg, i had the exact same problem! although, it was for dave talking to his dad, and i can't remember how i fixed. i remember coming back to the quest later, and it just working.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It can be both, your girlfriend, your wife, your maid lover, your corrupted nun…
You can share at least more than 6-7 girls in the game, if I remember correctly, they are all optional of course (Like Tia or Kate for example, they have many many NTR routes that change with choices).
Perfect. Just what I was looking for then. Will give this a shot.

Reactions: zARRR

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Hola comrade, glad to see you here, I presume we need to add this great game to the googledoc and the sharing masterthread then ?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hola comrade, glad to see you here, I presume we need to add this great game to the googledoc and the sharing masterthread then ?
Yes, I'm actually in the middle of downloading it right now.

I'm going to update the thread later today to add this and an additional 30+ more new games I have found. just taking time to review each of them.

Amazing how there are a lot of obscure sharing games out there.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes