tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
this game really need gallery mod, for all the event and repeatable scenes. so we can go back and watch them later

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Sadly, the game froze with almost every click. It was a good game, what a shame.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Wonder if we get to steal whatever potion that Giron used on his wife & Liandra in the future cuz damn, Liandra looks great with the potion effect.

Made me slightly regret for hiding her in the camp lol.

Reactions: caspian90

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Where am I supposed to place the wine for the party at the camp? I'm seeing no indicators to show where "near the fire" is supposed to be.

EDIT: Nvm, just had to have a bottle of sleepwine in the inventory to make the star show up.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Holey moly, the new review is kinda awful.
The user clearly doesn’t understand how an RPG works, some affirmations are hilarious.
However I agree in some ways about the walkthrough there are some cryptic moments (Like Liandra’s cave) but they are really a few.
Where is the charcoal? How to initiate Mira’s quest? Control your lust? THESE AREN’T HARD, the games gives you hints about everything, it’s not bullshit unfair, if you don’t understand these simple stuff you either aren’t keeping attention to the game or don’t understand english.
Sorry for my rant, but that was mostly stupid
:ROFLMAO: Relax Kid, there's a new one....From somebody who actually played the game. Don't let the :poop: get you down!

Reactions: acowasto and zARRR

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I suppose this should be a bug but it seems that it's never happened before v0.3.9.5. If John smelt iron by himself, he could make 1 iron ingot by only spending 1 iron ore. Maybe that just means that after all he is your teacher in art of forge. :geek:
Game_mA03dgLIT2.png

PS: Oh! There must be a bug in the process. When I smelt iron in this save, it produces 2 iron ingots by spending 2 iron ores once.
Game_va537LV0ES.png

PPS: Normally I don't cheat but I always use the cheat in game to rob Grant. :devilish:

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help me?? I can't progress with Lyvia I have 12 affection to her but I still can't talk to her in the fire I didn't cheat on the affection though I grind it myself so Idk whats the problem :/

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Relax Kid, there's a new one....From somebody who actually played the game. Don't let the :poop: get you down!
Thanks Nellyg, I was having a bad day and lost my marbles, I usually not comment the reviews except the ones that are hilariously bad

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Holey moly, the new review is kinda awful.
The user clearly doesn’t understand how an RPG works, some affirmations are hilarious.
However I agree in some ways about the walkthrough there are some cryptic moments (Like Liandra’s cave) but they are really a few.
Where is the charcoal? How to initiate Mira’s quest? Control your lust? THESE AREN’T HARD, the games gives you hints about everything, it’s not bullshit unfair, if you don’t understand these simple stuff you either aren’t keeping attention to the game or don’t understand english.
Sorry for my rant, but that was mostly stupid
[/QUOTE]
Hey, mate, we all have been there. After all, everyone has a breaking point. If I had a dollar every time I want to go on my rant when I see someone asking for saves, walkthrough or gallery mod, because using search option or reading main topic is too time-consuming and hard thing to do, I could buy google.
Besides, I wouldn't call your post rant, as it's pointing out rather important problem and ongoing theme of people having problems finding the most simple things when game is holding them most of the time by hand.

Reactions: zARRR

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
How can I sleep with Liandra?
I don’t understand the “make sure she notices you when you enter her room” part after her talk with Dave

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Can you tell me the exact time? Also I always need to give her the key to get rid of her chastity belt!
After you remove her chasity belt and leave her room to "give her some time" you have to enter it once again and watch her up close. After that, instead of leaving, you have to stay in the room, thus being caught. Also, remove your headphones if you are using them, becasue her scream is loud enough to ear rape a deaf person.

After that, return the next day at the same hour, enter her room and have fun.

Reactions: caspian90

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
is there, or will there be content for anya? not going to lie. she's the girl i wanted to go after since the beginning.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there, or will there be content for anya? not going to lie. she's the girl i wanted to go after since the beginning.
She is going to get a rework, there is a photo in the thread, but yeah she is going to become available in the future.
There is a poll just for her, she’ll come sooner or later.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes