jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Excuse me, I have a question
Why this game so lag when Auto Save?
Any recommend system requirment to run this game properly?

I'm sorry if my English so bad
I'm pretty sure the Auto-save lag is just a game engine issue, not your system. This game has a lot going on at one time for RPGM. I recommend disabling it.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
A Struggle With Sin v0.4.2.0b Compressed
Win: - -

Original Size: 2.44 GB
Compressed Size: 620 MB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk, it may break the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
anyone got new walkthrough for 4.2 ?
Chyos uploads the new parts of the walkthrough normally, you have just to wait.
Read the changelog for more information on the update.
Edit: Nvm the update is here

Last edited:

Planet9

Jun 16, 2021
This update really pushed me to my limits. Don't expect me to do anything similar in the near future again... Also looking back it was a stupid idea to work on these many story branches in this short time. I did it of course so that you can now choose instead of having to wait until eventually Liandra wins the content poll again. Still, if I had to do it again I would probably make a poll which route you want to see first and then focus on that rather then do them all in one month.
Hi, Those of us who follow this game realize the hard work you do....
In the last updates I have found few bugs.
Thank you for your contribution.
My favorite game at the moment.
P.

Reactions: YamiShiro

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
i havent played this ever since its 1st release, is it worth to try now story and character wise?
100% worth it, theres SOO much to do now and it still aint close to being completed.

Is there any way to take Frishas virginity and still have the NTR path with Dave?
check walkthrough on first page, havent gone that path myself but it should be possible

Reactions: SirAuron20
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes